The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Commando reporting here and PSA for all bros here.
Visited the below 2 recently.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zoey-massage/

Looks is completely PS more like an auntie in her 30s
Massage is piano and sensual is so so.
However her gfe is good and friendly lady.
Bros who want a nice and friendly auntie to talk to can look for her.
Location is central and not near any mrt stn.
RTM nope.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Location at the infamous place near CQ stn with A and B.
Lass is chio bu dongbei lass. I dont know about u guys dongbei chabor accent give me a hard on whenever I talk to them. Due to covid very few dongbei lass come to our shores unlike the pre covid.
Boobs lovers will be dissappointed and compared to dongbei mei she is not fair skin.
GFE and friendliness is where she shines nice and friendly and naughty and extremely horny when aroused.
Paid for the usual top up for extra svcs and left a happy man.
Will I RTM...haha no who goes to massage for such a place...massage is non existant.
Will I RTF..of course man when my wallet reload. Especially for me who has a fetish for bonking a dongbei accent and egging me on in her dongbei accent is priceless.
Anyway I will not say too much here. I made too much enemies here by sharing too much on add on services.
All those WKs , OKTs , disillusioned robertos and those what nots who had attack me or zap me unnecessarily u know who u r .
Bros who want to know more can pm me priority will be given to those who up my points.
I been zap unneceesarily till I sian already
sometimes got good lobang share already also kena uncessary trouble.
Fuck those assholes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Both young and petite.
Both very hardworking and try hard to please...especially Zoey.
Both locations very convenient for drivers.

Overall:
zoey: 8/10.
lollo: 7.5/10

RTM: No... I prefer bigger size ML
Zoey looks young and 8/10 to u?
What is her age u think
Old 26-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
What is her age u think
“Cannot meh”
Zap me for?
Did I ask can or cannot lol
Old 26-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Agree with your thoughts. I think back then 2019 was slightly after wolf era but prices was still roughly $150~/1/1 for a decent looking lady if i recall correctly.

Even now during covid times, there are potentially decent picks from similar websites that are below $200. above $200 can get "syt".

Who would pay $180 for a 55 and 57 year old. Makes no sense at all.

Have to commend the guy for being quite the genius though
genius then won't get caught already. I think he might just be a scape goat.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

FR for Bi Er

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Looks: 9/10
Personally I feel she looks better than her photos, late 20s. She was very considerate, wanted to wear mask as she just recovered from covid but I told her don’t need to wear cause I want to see her pretty face, I wear mask can already.

Body: 9/10
Her boobs is definitely the star of show, boobs are huge like previous bros mentioned, not disappointed at all. Very soft and smooth like silk when she doing boob rub. To bros who say a little saggy, it’s because it’s natural boobs not enhanced. Butt is decently fleshy but not fat, stomach is almost flat. Curves at all the right places. In terms of FN/SN, she say depends on her mood.

Massage: 5/10
Piano type but she got put in a bit of effort. Will rub in between your thighs and tease your cock and balls, similar to massage spas. Also good that her hands are very smooth. Use nails run down your body, then kiss your body and boobrub.

Sensual: 8/10
Her sensual is different compared to others. She’s more like teasing/playful type, mostly accommodating to your requests. Funny thing is when I playing with her body while she lying down, she cover her face with her hands cause she say she shy when people see and explore her body hahaha

HJ: 7/10
As previously mentioned, her HJ also got unique style, not just simple jerking. She will swirl around your dick with one hand while the other hand rub your balls. She’s quite good at sucking nipples too, finished off with her jerking while laying beside me sucking my nipples. After cum already she still continue jerking for awhile, very shiok.

Place is easy to find, please follow her instructions properly. She said she was so mad when a goondu customer go ask the Thai MLs(her place is above a spa) on ground level how to go up to her room. Her place is big but abit old and eerie like some bros mentioned, probably because it’s a shophouse not an apartment.

Final Thoughts:
This is not kena KC or naive thinking, but I pity her in the sense that the bad things that happened to her could have been avoided. Think of how she came to a foreign land without knowledge of how things work here such as which places are safe or risky. She also mentioned briefly that her middleman was not very helpful as well. I think any experienced cheongster here can find a safer and more secluded place for her, rather than a place with other working girls which makes it a target for raid. Lastly, she said most likely leaving on 31st, at least next year then can return.

Update: Bi Er says she has one more month, leaving in September.

Last edited by jttl3080; 30-07-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
FR for Bi Er

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Looks: 9/10
Personally I feel she looks better than her photos, late 20s. She was very considerate, wanted to wear mask as she just recovered from covid but I told her don’t need to wear cause I want to see her pretty face, I wear mask can already.

Body: 9/10
Her boobs is definitely the star of show, boobs are huge like previous bros mentioned, not disappointed at all. Very soft and smooth like silk when she doing boob rub. To bros who say a little saggy, it’s because it’s natural boobs not enhanced. Butt is decently fleshy but not fat, stomach is almost flat. Curves at all the right places.

Massage: 5/10
Piano type but she got put in a bit of effort. Will rub in between your thighs and tease your cock and balls, similar to massage spas. Also good that her hands are very smooth. Use nails run down your body, then kiss your body and boobrub.

Sensual: 8/10
Her sensual is different compared to others. She’s more like teasing/playful type, mostly accommodating to your requests. Funny thing is when I playing with her body while she lying down, she cover her face with her hands cause she say she shy when people see and explore her body hahaha

HJ: 7/10
As previously mentioned, her HJ also got unique style, not just simple jerking. She will swirl around your dick with one hand while the other hand rub your balls. She’s quite good at sucking nipples too, finished off with her jerking while laying beside me sucking my nipples. After cum already she still continue jerking for awhile, very shiok.

Place is easy to find, please follow her instructions properly. She said she was so mad when a goondu customer go ask the Thai MLs(her place is above a spa) on ground level how to go up to her room. Her place is big but abit old and eerie like some bros mentioned, probably because it’s a shophouse not an apartment.

Final Thoughts:
This is not kena KC or naive thinking, but I pity her in the sense that the bad things that happened to her could have been avoided. Think of how she came to a foreign land without knowledge of how things work here such as which places are safe or risky. She also mentioned briefly that her middleman was not very helpful as well. I think any experienced cheongster here can find a safer and more secluded place for her, rather than a place with other working girls which makes it a target for raid. Lastly, she said most likely leaving on 31st, at least next year then can return.
That's sad, i thought her getting covid would allow her to stay here for slightly longer..
Old 26-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
What is her age u think
Looks around 30 to me, far cry from photos.
Petite with B boobs.
Tries hard to please, service is ok.

RTM: No. Many better ones at $120.
Old 26-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/fan-fan-massage/

All girls busy on weekend, so just go and find her.

Looks: Same as picture, I think wont reject
Height: Slightly taller than average girls
Skin: Fair
Boobs: I think got big B or C ba, not sure how to gauge
Services: Thought got bbbj but told is 150 lol, after that realised bbbj should be inclusive but nvm
Area: Central private condo, the same place qiqi and wencun was in previously
Massage: Got put in strength and effort
Sensual: Tickle my whole body but i cannot take the ticklish part lol

verdict: a normal HJ, she will lick nipple, after deed chit chat until 1 hour mark is up. Told me she not so busy.

RTM: I usually like to try new cai unless its superb service then will RTM.

Hear say she gonna RTC soon in august. and dont intend to come back.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Exxyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, been lurking for a bit and am a new soldier. How should i approach MLs to get a response 😇
Old 26-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro! The mere mentioned of Laura lured you out lol. Hope all is good ya 🍻
Where? Where? Laura?

Don't think sessions will go back to that golden benchmark again.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
I wouldn’t want to put her under repeated limelight like you do, unless you want her stint to end faster than planned. This is a problem with many bros here. Tactical is key.
Anyway, I just visited her. Your description of her complexion doesn’t match.
Enjoy while it lasts
What's the thing about her complexion, pimply
Old 26-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Both petite.
Both very hardworking and try hard to please...
Both locations very convenient for drivers.

Overall:
zoey: 6/10.
lollo: 7.5/10

RTM: No... I prefer bigger size ML
Lollo looks wise?

Was thinking of trying her or nicole.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxyap View Post
Hey bros, been lurking for a bit and am a new soldier. How should i approach MLs to get a response ��
Johndick bro has posted some good advice previously:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol
As a newbie with no records in the databases you are going to get a lot of no replies to your SMSs. You just have to keep on asking different MLs until one accepts your booking and get your number inside the database. Hopefully, that will open up more doors for you.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Lollo looks wise?

Was thinking of trying her or nicole.
Lollo look exactly like her photo , she said she’s 23, and I reckon so. Feel she’s young and eager to please. But a vanilla though even though I accidentally slipped inside her panty without resistance 😝… Hand of course
Old 26-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Long emo Post ahead. Anyone can teach how to use the spoiler button in post. Uncle me still trying to figure out. LOL!

With all you bros keeping Jingjing busy, managed to find time to go back to some of my other MLS in my rotation list. But one of the MLs that left a deep impression in me when I revisited them was Baby. Knowing she will RTC in a few months suddenly left a void in my rotation list much like when The likes of Abby, Annie, Anqi, Anna left when they RTCed. For those who know me, I’ll try MLs based on Bros’ recommendation here and once I found those few that can click I’ll keep them close to my rod… I mean my heart.

Maybe it’s the rainy morning that made me emo. Maybe it’s Baby’s Gfe that I will be missing. Those hugs those light pecks those (.)(.). LOL! Much has been said about her complexion (which I believed improved quite well since my last visit), her feisty side when U cross her boundaries, that playful but no less painful slap on my arm when I tried to be cheeky.

Yes she is a vanilla but one of the few vanilla which I’m ready to spend $120 for an hour with her. At least she is in nice lingerie whenever I visit her. And I dare say her skilful HJ coupled with that nubile body lying next to you, stroking your rod while she moan sexily into your ears counts as one of the best in this current vanilla market. YMMV.

With a few months left, will try to RTM as often as my rod and Wallet allows but I’ll leave everyone with the 3 most recent MRs written by other reputable bros. Just don’t miss the boat again. You know that feeling when your MLs left and U know U probably won’t see her again. Then we start to reminisce about the good old days.

How I miss

Abby slender long legs…
Annie hot (fake) lovemaking in the showers…
Anqi horniness and wetness…
Anna skilful HJs one of the few that can make me cum twice in an hour…

I’ll probably be adding Baby to the above list in the few months times but this post will remind myself to make the hay while the sun shines.

Till I find my next ML to fill the void AGAIN….

*Disclaimer: Not her WK nor her OKT. Just feel that this ML is worth checking out and at least to me, I don’t feel that she is in ORD mood even though she will RTC in a few months time. Just like how we usually share Good MRs. If your experience differs please share too. As always in this forum we agree to disagree. Personally she is No landmine. WYSIWYG. But your mileage might Vary.
5 months advance notice, time to RTM her!
Care to share.
Old 27-07-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all, I need your advice. Is there any way for me to stop the mainland chinese massage ladies from slapping my balls?

About a few months ago, I visited a massage lady and during the session, she playfully slapped my balls and said, "你喜欢这种,对吧?" I said no and that it was very painful. However, I assumed that it was a one off thing and thought nothing of it.

A few weeks after with a different massage lady, I connected with the different massage lady on WeChat. After she looked through her WeChat groups, her face lit up and said, "哦!你是哪个被别的女生拍睾丸的,对吧?哈哈哈!" I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK! Why was the incident of getting my balls slapped without my consent being spread online between the massage ladies? I then reiterated that I did not like it and that no one should be slapping my balls. She simply giggled, typed something in her WeChat, and resumed the massage session.

From then onwards, every mainland chinese massage lady I visited sought to slap my balls during my session! It is very painful and I am so not paying SGD100 plus dollars to get my balls slapped.

What should I do to stop this? Changing number is not an option as I use my number for work. Also, any new number would not be in the massage ladys' database, preventing me from making appointments with them easily. Only genuine helpful replies please, no derogatory comments will be tolerated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1