The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Saw the ad. in the new paper, wondering any bros been to this joint?
Old 08-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Bro, normally when you write such thread... the lao jiao will tell you this - why dont you try 1st and post FR? Hope you can try soonest and share your juicy story..
Old 08-03-2007, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Taro View Post
Bro, normally when you write such thread... the lao jiao will tell you this - why dont you try 1st and post FR? Hope you can try soonest and share your juicy story..

very smart! For that u have my 4 humble points
Old 09-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe... Went to check it out. Now comes my humble FR.

Went to have a rub and was recommended a thai lady named julia. Pretty good and strong massage and she was quite chatty. Heard that she had been doing massage for 10+years. No rush and very relaxed attitude which i like. Ended with a jg/hj for $50 and roaming allowed, even will place hands on boobs.

Name: Julia
Massage: Above average - Good
JG/HJ: 7.5

Any bros with updates, pls post fr...
Old 16-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday was at the Kim Wellness, this shop is at the 3 rd floor and has a good ambenice even though it small.

Was assigned a Thai Chinese by the name of Julia, she gave a good cracking massage, smiling all the time can speak chinese and english, before entering I saw there were lot of bro's waiting (wondering for which girl?)
When I come out saw a SYT chinese girl, if any bro know her name do let me know.

I said I am new to this place and then she ask me can give HJ at $50 and then I ask her want full service say $100 but I said I am not interested then she say can give discount so do doggie and missionary and gave a good suck for $90.

this is one place u can give a try in boat quay as most other massage centers are a rip off.

Age - Late 30's
Face - Can tell age, looks old - 4/10
Body - fanatastic body/smooth skin,medium built, esp got lot of strength - 8/10
Breast - 34 B+
Asset - Attitude, Service to please and Massage skill
Damage - 40 + 90
Old 26-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Classbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there yesterday saw the lady boss was Kim used to be in Aven view health centre.all the ladies was taken up but she offered to massage me.her massage was solid hard and right to the point her boobs was rubbing my back all the while(36E).ask for special was offered Hj only cum in 10 mins becos see her boobs and suck her boobs can make you cum .

Kim(Lady Boss)
Looks: 5/10 (MILF)
Body: 4/10
Boobs : 10/10(imagine 36E)
Massage: 9/10 (Best of the Best)
HJ: 9/10 (Slow n Steady)
RTF:100% will go every week
Old 26-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros who are fans of Cherry (ex Joyful, ex Flamingo), Minah with a phat ass, got an sms from her, she is now working at Kim Wellness.
Old 27-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Hi guys,

Checked out Kim Wellness yesterday. Went up to 3rd flr & was greeted by a smiley receptionist. Joint was well-furnished & cozy-feeling. Requested for 1 hour massage & a lady with good figure & massage skills. She recommended this thai lady called Julia.

The massage room, though small, was very clean. Dark Laminated flooring & light-coloured walls makes me felt very relaxed. There is even a shower cubicle with some sort of hydro-jet functions. Very high-tech. Stripped to underwear & lied on the bed. A minute later, a lady entered. Not bad-looking & WOW! Her figure damn good, like an hour glass. Her boobs are at least C+.

Proceeded with oil massage. Her massage was really hard & through. Can tell she is very experienced. She used elbows to rub every part of my body including my arms. She even used cracking technique & cracked my joints especially the fingers & toes. Felt really relaxed. After abt 45 min, she asked if i wan juagen. Was quoted $50 & accepted offer. She spread my legs & started oil massaging my didi. The juagen was smooth & shiok. She started with the balls, slowly moving up to my didi.

Asked to roam her boobs & she obliged willingly. OMG! No bra but her boobs were soft & firm. Dont tink they are fake. After 15 min of heaven, cannot tahan & exploded. She smiled & helped to clean me up. Next she asked me to take a shower.

The bath was soothing but did not try the hydro-jet. A bit overshot time alreadi. Surprisingly, after dress up, she said never mind & don't rush. Took down her HP & thanked her for the massage before leaving.

Look: 5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10
BJ & FJ: did not try beco HJ too shiok
Damage: $40 + $50
RTF: Must!!!!!
Old 27-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Hi guys,

Checked out Kim Wellness yesterday. Went up to 3rd flr & was greeted by a smiley receptionist. Joint was well-furnished & cozy-feeling. Requested for 1 hour massage & a lady with good figure & massage skills. She recommended this thai lady called Julia.

The massage room, though small, was very clean. Dark Laminated flooring & light-coloured walls makes me felt very relaxed. There is even a shower cubicle with some sort of hydro-jet functions. Very high-tech. Stripped to underwear & lied on the bed. A minute later, a lady entered. Not bad-looking & WOW! Her figure damn good, like an hour glass. Her boobs are at least C+.

Proceeded with oil massage. Her massage was really hard & through. Can tell she is very experienced. She used elbows to rub every part of my body including my arms. She even used cracking technique & cracked my joints especially the fingers & toes. Felt really relaxed. After abt 45 min, she asked if i wan juagen. Was quoted $50 & accepted offer. She spread my legs & started oil massaging my didi. The juagen was smooth & shiok. She started with the balls, slowly moving up to my didi.

Asked to roam her boobs & she obliged willingly. OMG! No bra but her boobs were soft & firm. Dont tink they are fake. After 15 min of heaven, cannot tahan & exploded. She smiled & helped to clean me up. Next she asked me to take a shower.

The bath was soothing but did not try the hydro-jet. A bit overshot time alreadi. Surprisingly, after dress up, she said never mind & don't rush. Took down her HP & thanked her for the massage before leaving.

Look: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10
BJ & FJ: did not try beco HJ too shiok
RTF: Must!!!!!
Bro warfrong and Bro vicks claimed julia was in late 30s and you claimed is late 20s... which is which?? confused...
But seem like this chick FR not bad... will try soon and provide FR.. However, appreciate if someone can help to PM me location, nearby where also can.. will smell my way there.
Old 28-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Today finally found sometime in the afternoon to try out the massage this afternoon after so many good reports regarding this place by bros here. Walk along the whole stretch of road looking for the massage but could not find but I finally found the signboard when I made a U turn back to search again. Wasted no time faster proceed up.

Walk up the stairs and was greeted by a the receptionist and I indicate to her that I would like to have a 1 hour massage. As a first timer to this place and did not manage to see any girls around, I let the receptionist help me to arrange 1 girl to serve me. I was ask to follow her to the last room where I was asked to prepare myself and can take a bath too while waiting for my girl. Upon entering I was shock to see that the room is so clean and beautiful with a attached shower. I was sweating a lot so quickly striped and take a refreshing bath. After bathing I quickly prone on the mattress to wait and after a while a friendly looking girl walk in and greeted me.

FR :
Name : Julia
Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: 34B ( Sorry estimate only cos not good at sizes )
Massage: 9/10
JG/HJ: 9/10 ( Not rushing )
BJ & FJ: Did not try or request
RTF: Defintely

I sincerely hope that this massage place will still be around the next time I visit them. With the thread starter naming out the shop name so openly and with all our FR here, It will be sooner or later that the authority will act.
Old 29-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro warfrong and Bro vicks claimed julia was in late 30s and you claimed is late 20s... which is which?? confused...
But seem like this chick FR not bad... will try soon and provide FR.. However, appreciate if someone can help to PM me location, nearby where also can.. will smell my way there.

Near the 7-11, across the street. Look for ma-ma shop. Hope it helps.. Dont forget to post FRs
Old 29-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slimboyfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

julia also works sometimes at a joint in Orchard Towers - sorry i forget the name but will check next time i am around there.

she claims to have an australian boyfriend here but dunno if he knows the full extent of her jobscope.

haha anyway confirm her massage is first class and HJ/JG is awesome. havent tried or been offered FJ though.

She learnt the massage at the Wat Po school in bangkok so this is the real deal.

As for the handjob i dunno where she learnt that
Old 29-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Great to see so many brothers giving good comments from the joint.

Really hope that it will be around for a long time cos very near my workplace.

Enjoy!
Old 29-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seen like a gd place,will ask my kaki go liao

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 29-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slimboyfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirm its really worth it. not many places you can get real good massage plus a happy ending
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1