The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
YOGTorchBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Spa on Kim Keat Road

Sorry, first time writing report. Just wanted to share: New spa spotted along Kim Keat Road (near Whampoa market). Quiet and discreet. Finally had guts to went in yesterday. First looks quite impressive. Very clean and air con was cold. For me, air con is important because some spa veri cheapskate, don't on their aircon. room comes with attached bath. The lady who massaged me knew all the right places to press and soothed my aching back and neck. She said her name is Yuki. On way out, lady boss at counter told me there will be new ladies coming in this week and next week and she asked me to visit again soon. I think I will visit again cos' experience is not bad. Damg: $40 for one hour. $10 tips. Yuki did not offer special service, but i think if I am regular, can ask. I will visit more times first and then see if I can ask. She is quite good looking, and massage is good. That's all folks. Thanks for reading my first report!
Old 24-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kkk74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Spa on Kim Keat Road

i just went to this spa three days ago. Well, this place is quite cosy and there is individual rooms attached with showers facilities.
i ask for 45mins massage that costs 35bucks. went inside the room and found a piece of paper stick at the door stated 'NO SPECIALS' whow,very siam...
no choice, lan lan cant back up cause paied for the room fees. my gai came.... her name is lele. Married to a s'porean and born a child. massage ok. luckily that is a hj for me but she say cant take off clothings. bo bian, didi wake up lau and have to solve it..... below is the stats...
look-6.5/10
age0-30++
hj-mechanical {6/10}
cost- $50+$35 entrance fee
Old 25-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Bro, went back there yesterday and tried Xiao Yu.
Massage was good, and attitude friendly. Quite good looker, good body. Had HJ after that and allows autoroaming but she weared pants so hard to get into it.
Stats:

Name: Xiao Yu (Little Rain)
Body: 8/10
Looks: 8/10 (Young, baby face and very smooth skin)
HJ: Sensual touching and takes her time
Damage: $35 (Entrance) + $50
RTF: Probably, bcos her face is just so cute especially when she smiles.
Old 26-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stonecold123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last week during heavy down pour! Best time to relax as waiting for the rain to stop!
As the place is new, the feel is different. Very clean!
Paid $40 for one hour session and had Xiao Yu. Chat with her and told her it is my 2nd visit (actually my 1st time there).
Her massage skill was good, cover all areas.
After about 35mins, asked me to turn over for front massage and along the way, seek my permission to perform HJ and say $50. I say OK and she proceed.

Name: Xiao Yu
Body: 7/10
Looks: 8/10
HJ: 7/10 no rush with sensual touching
Damage: $40+ $50
RTF: Yes but if can access from the back entrance will be good! Too expose in the front entrance as bustop is just beside!
Old 26-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EikoYuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros please PM me the contact details and address location. thank q!
Old 27-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Walked in few nights ago. The quality of the girls were disappointing!!
Old 27-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Walked in few nights ago. The quality of the girls were disappointing!!
I agree. I walked in and walked out in no time. Don't understand how some of the FRs here can give 8/10 for their looks. They are either fake, owners of the joint, or have very low/poor taste.
Old 27-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Double-Standard is Cool - loads of Potential

Don't go over the hill!
Old 27-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, this is which joint? The only one I know of along Kim Keat Road is Perfect Spa. Did a new massage shop open there recently?

There is Amari Spa which is also near Whampoa Market on Balestier Road.
Old 28-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Bro, to each his own lah. What you don't think is good looking to you may be good looking to some people. No point calling names and saying the FRs are fake. Be more mature. People are entitled to our own opinions.
Old 30-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOGTorchBearer View Post
Bro, to each his own lah. What you don't think is good looking to you may be good looking to some people. No point calling names and saying the FRs are fake. Be more mature. People are entitled to our own opinions.
We can't be too liberal in rating. If it is a personal opinion and kept private, then fine. But it is precisely because we are sharing that we need to be more responsible in rating. Bros here will visit the place base on FR ratings here. We don't want to rate 8/10 and have them go down to discover 5 or 6/10.

There's always the escape that "one man's meat is another man's poison", but there is a minimum standard one lah. If majority of the people think it is 6/10 and you give 8/10, then it can be described as "poor taste" or "weird taste" or "uncommon taste". It is not name calling. It is just a description of taste.
Old 30-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

PulauTekong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try this new spa yesterday. Had Esther. She said said she was formerly from Adelphi. Huge melons, nice and soft so me thinks are real ones. Massage was so-so, but HJ was sensuous and those huge melons certainly help me to hit my high after a short while. Entrance $40 for 1 hour + $50 +$10 tips. Will go back there again as while sitting on the sofa after the session, saw a lady named Le Le, not bad looking.
Old 30-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

EikoYuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for the PM. Finally found some time to go down to this place. Quite easy to find and convenient too because big car parking lot is just behind.

Walked in and the place was quite. First looks quite impressed - decor was all new and still smelled of new paint! No one was at the counter. All busy, I think. Someone came out from one of the rooms and asked "An Mo Ma?" ('Want Massage?') I said yes and she asked how many hours? (WTF, it's usually, one hour, right, got people go for many hours??!) Told $40 for one hour, paid and was told there are no rooms available now and have to wait about 10 minutes. Lan lan, just sit at the sofa and waited. Must say the place quite relaxing, with soft music, cold aircon (yesterday damn hot day). I almost fell asleep sitting there.

Suddenly, someone touched me on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see this long haird girl with a sweet smile. She told me it is my turn for massage and took my hand and helped me get up from the sofa then showed me into the room. Asked me to take a shower first and ask if I want to drink.

I thought the girl not bad looking, maybe bexcause the lights were dimmed! Massaged for about 30 minutes, turned around and popped GQ. Only HJ available! WTF?! Lan lan again said yes cos really want to feel the smooth skin and tits of the girl. She started by slowly stroking the brother and tickling the balls. Put some oil slowly grabbed the shaft. I like the warm hands and at the same time, she talked dirty, like how big my dick is and how she really likes it and how woman will feel good when I put my dick into them etc., etc., It was sensuous and I shot my load in no time.

Paid, showered, dressed and left. Forgot to ask her name. I think she quite popular there because on the way out, I heard someone call her to another room saying customer waiting.
Old 31-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

"I think she quite popular there because on the way out, I heard someone call her to another room saying customer waiting. "

If you heard someone call her to another room, you must have heard her name, right? Care to share? I am planning to visit this place again this week as lady boss said there are new girls this week. Was it someone new who massaged you?
Old 31-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

tienhn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM or email ([email protected]) to me the exact address. Interested in trying. Thanks a million! -- Hai Nam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1