The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Late Nite FLs

hi all,

realized most FL do not work very late in the nite...so i create a thread for those FL who dun mind working late at nite...i do not have something to share at the moment, so hope FL will come n contribute too including samsters n i will update the list so tat guys know your working times...thanks.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Late Nite FLs

Ya... that rite
Hopefully we can have some late nite FLs working
Married man like me sometime need to do some nite firing
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 07-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sensuous_les is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

True facts. I encountered it last Friday night. After the company dinner end at 10pm, I sms to 3 FL but sadly no one reply. Only one replied the next day, but then......
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

glad tat some of u feel the same as me..like now..suddenly wanna boom boom but cannot find except go G-Land search...

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

4am late enough?

http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...5yrs-60-a.html
Old 07-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I noe of 1 massage girl can do dam late massage but onli massage no other not even hj
Old 07-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

bros it's not so much about FLs not working late nights.. more about the concern of midnight charge for cab fare as well as how long you guys are willing to wait as most people are usually in bed by 1-2am hence if suddenly got booking more time will be needed for shower, make up etc.

i myself do do late nights sumtimes but usually bros would pick me up and send me back or cover the cab fare.

and then again there's always the risk of pranksters at night with nothing to do and they make a booking and if the FL travels down with midnight charge and all and its a no show then how? more to lose than to gain i suppose.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wldsguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sigh due to my CO am only avaliable on weekends. late at night where to find fl
Old 07-02-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster

eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fair enough la. For me, since I don't drive after any night session (not just late nights) I always offer to drop them off since no matter what I'm going back in a cab anyway. Even got cases, I drop her off to her clubbing joint
Old 07-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

lol how nice of you.

i just noticed another downside to the whole late night thingy. after posting on this thread saying that i do do late nights i start receiving pms, after exchanging contacts the guy asks me since i'm free why not just accompany him for a spin in his car and not make a deal instead. too many bored guys around at night i suppose?

guess he doesnt understand the basic rule of time = money.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
lol how nice of you.

i just noticed another downside to the whole late night thingy. after posting on this thread saying that i do do late nights i start receiving pms, after exchanging contacts the guy asks me since i'm free why not just accompany him for a spin in his car and not make a deal instead. too many bored guys around at night i suppose?

guess he doesnt understand the basic rule of time = money.
hahaha... we guys get lonely and horny too ma, human afterall.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Johns is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah, am interested in late nite FLs.

love petite syts
Old 07-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 20
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Late nites... Seriously... Its about the cab fare and those misc fares bah, i think... and like chantel say, many lonely guys will tell u to 'jus accompany' them and dun wanna pay for the company. If i have time (and i feel comfortable) i dun mind =P But end of the day, y girls wanna be fl? Also cuz of money right?? =)

If im already outside, its okie.. But if im already home... den going out again = paying extra. In this case, the money we earn might not be enough to cover the cab fare. Imagine going out for an 1 hr deal, end up paying 20 for the cabbie fare... =( Anyway, everything got its up and downsides.

When ppl ask me why i like doing deals after midnight, sumtimes i will say cuz got ppl do day shift, sure will have ppl do night shift ma... So sumtimes, i dun mind meeting people after midnight. Of course, there will be nice gentlemen bros helping to top up the cab fare or fetch me which i myself appreciate alot. =) But however, there will be prankster calling u middle of night tell u to meet, but plane u, this i had encounter, but its okie... Those will forever be blacklisted...

Anyway, i always encourage ppl to think properly who they wanna book and wad timing they wanna book, before making bookings. Time and money is precious, to both the service providers and customers. =)
Cheers~ =)
Old 07-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GTR4ME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a great idea mate.....
Old 07-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
asiannewyorker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this thread.. meeting late at night is better then say 10 or 11 when it's very difficult to get a cab. Bro's should be considerate and offer to top up the cab fare and I am sure most FL's wouldn't mind if they are available.

I hope that more FL's join this thread so we know who they are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1