The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 3
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯CANDY🧸21YO SYT LAO MIX THAI COLLEGE GAL SLIM SLENDER !! 🌸

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

❀ CANDY ❀

Name: Candy
Nationality: Laos
Weight: 43kg
Height: 162cm
Stats: 34B-23-34
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69
CIM, COF, AR

🔫 Damage 🔫
$130 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$160 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

TARMA Available!

Candy & Nabi
$320/2shots/90Minutes

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Yesterday at 02:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯CANDY🧸21YO SYT LAO MIX THAI COLLEGE GAL SLIM SLENDER !! 🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droct View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999445

OKT is friendly. Clear instructions

Candy picked my up from lobby and oh boy, what a nice tight bod she has.

After shower, did a little chat up with her. well mannered.

She took my shaft and blow me slow and seductive. She really swallowed my brother whole. And gave a good lick on the tip. She even had her unique style of sucking the bottom back of my tip so hard, it felt weirdly awesome.

Candy removed her top and oh boy oh boy, really tight bod. Really tight. She's 21, well maintained bod and clean shaven v-jayjay.

She rode on top of me cowgirl style, the best feeling ever.

I grabbed her tight waist with both hands and felt like a king.

I love her soft moan and the GF vibes. She's like a uni student waiting for me to pound her hard.

The feeling was so great and we did light kisses. I'm not much of a kisser. But i did go down on her. It was the sweetest oyster ever. Enjoyed every lick.

After a brief but wonderful missionary, i faced her tight little ass towards me and started to doggie her. This time, it felt even tighter. I pulled out my brother to prevent me from climaxing. So I went on eating her oyster from behind. What a nice view. She likes a bit of nibble on her a us. By this time, i was sloshing away up and down with the bed of my tongue. Now, i feel like God.

Went into her from behind again and finished her off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahaca92 View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999445&highlight=
FR for candy from Fairiesfinder

Cute, petite and fair-skinned SYT from Laos. Able to speak Mandarin.

Looks: 85-90% similarity to photo, won't reject

Body: Curvy with natural B boobs and round butt. flat tummy slim body

Pussy: Shaved and easily wet

GFE: Playful. Aggressive in giving catbath. Offered massage after 1st shot. She is hardworking

BJ: Her blowjob no joking,knn sibeh power lick ur glans then deepthroat,sibeh warm through her mouth until I almost cum already .If u nvr tell her to stop,u waste 1shot to CIM

FJ: Walao her Cowgirl sibeh power leh,I cannot tahan her pussy muscle keep on kiap my lanpa.Then I ask her switch to missionary,I piak her pussy to let her taste my iron cock.For 2nd shot she request doggy,she moans damn loud.

OKT: Prompt in arranging session and friendly. Even arranged for me to pick up something I left behind in the room the next day. Truly 5-star service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droct View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999445

OKT is friendly. Clear instructions

Candy picked my up from lobby and oh boy, what a nice tight bod she has.

After shower, did a little chat up with her. well mannered.

She took my shaft and blow me slow and seductive. She really swallowed my brother whole. And gave a good lick on the tip. She even had her unique style of sucking the bottom back of my tip so hard, it felt weirdly awesome.

Candy removed her top and oh boy oh boy, really tight bod. Really tight. She's 21, well maintained bod and clean shaven v-jayjay.

She rode on top of me cowgirl style, the best feeling ever.

I grabbed her tight waist with both hands and felt like a king.

I love her soft moan and the GF vibes. She's like a uni student waiting for me to pound her hard.

The feeling was so great and we did light kisses. I'm not much of a kisser. But i did go down on her. It was the sweetest oyster ever. Enjoyed every lick.

After a brief but wonderful missionary, i faced her tight little ass towards me and started to doggie her. This time, it felt even tighter. I pulled out my brother to prevent me from climaxing. So I went on eating her oyster from behind. What a nice view. She likes a bit of nibble on her a us. By this time, i was sloshing away up and down with the bed of my tongue. Now, i feel like God.

Went into her from behind again and finished her off.

Thanks For The FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Yesterday at 02:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯CANDY🧸21YO SYT LAO MIX THAI COLLEGE GAL SLIM SLENDER !! 🌸

�� Experience The Extra-Ordinary! ��
�� Quality Is Our Assurance ��
�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Samster (A)

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ 📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ 📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯CANDY🧸21YO SYT LAO MIX THAI COLLEGE GAL SLIM SLENDER !! 🌸

Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1