The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
saphire744 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaz View Post
recently i chat up with a milf in wechat.. she claimed to stay in the east side and was ex-prc now claimed to be singaporean. she was divorced with kid.. suddenly she offer 150sgd go her flat in east side to fark... but only weekday morning as her kids and tenant not around.. abit skeptical.. is it a scam? anyone met before?
Think i know who. Normally i ask her to hotel.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire744 View Post
Think i know who. Normally i ask her to hotel.
Morning quite free before shift. Can share?
Old 04-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

But the age part seems like age too old ,40s 50s
Old 04-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaz View Post
recently i chat up with a milf in wechat.. she claimed to stay in the east side and was ex-prc now claimed to be singaporean. she was divorced with kid.. suddenly she offer 150sgd go her flat in east side to fark... but only weekday morning as her kids and tenant not around.. abit skeptical.. is it a scam? anyone met before?
Release her WeChat ID. Some of us might be keen. Lol
Old 07-10-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shenbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How easy is it to hunt one? I usually talk like half way then will stone don’t know how to continue the convo
Old 07-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenbeehuat View Post
How easy is it to hunt one? I usually talk like half way then will stone don’t know how to continue the convo
If your chatting is via social app like Wechat, no point chat for too long. It's very difficult to chat with a stranger that you have not even met, not able to see her body language or her character, the steam will be lost pretty fast. Just ask her out for a meal, a drink. Every girl can be rather different, I had a friend who got a local in Shanghai who liked him for being very quiet and a man of not many words. I find that rather puzzling.
Old 07-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shenbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If your chatting is via social app like Wechat, no point chat for too long. It's very difficult to chat with a stranger that you have not even met, not able to see her body language or her character, the steam will be lost pretty fast. Just ask her out for a meal, a drink. Every girl can be rather different, I had a friend who got a local in Shanghai who liked him for being very quiet and a man of not many words. I find that rather puzzling.
Wah your friend is very Heng, I also don’t talk much too somehow a convo killer hmm that’s interesting WeChat. I have it but don’t know how to use it
Old 08-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

In Wechat, there's a function People Nearby. You can, scroll and try to send the strangers messages. You might get lucky.
In certain cities of China, there are many FL and also scammers lurking nearby hotels. The moment they notice a potential tourist, they might swam in to get your attention. When I was really bored on biz trip, would choose to chat with some of them, asked them for their vital stats, prices and more pics, but ended up not engaging any one of them. Lol.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
otoflex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milf, Malay and nurses are the best. Had 3-5 nurses and best is can raw. Haha.. had them for many years and still met up some for short fun at times.
Old 09-10-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
But the age part seems like age too old ,40s 50s
for me no prob de, coz uncle me oso 50+ liao
Old 09-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually it’s easy to hunt.. manage to find a 41 yo milf and first meet up was buying food to her house and the rest was history 😆
Old 09-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otoflex View Post
Milf, Malay and nurses are the best. Had 3-5 nurses and best is can raw. Haha.. had them for many years and still met up some for short fun at times.
Wow, u are such a lucky guy
Old 09-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40629 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Look like many lucky bros here
IMHO SG not so easy but heard ShangHai many lonely MILFs / 剩女 in 30s easy to up
Old 09-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
higiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats bro
Old 13-10-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I have no luck, both my recent hunt was 4/10 on look... but both have amazing boobs size

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1