The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Easy Britain 'A'-Levels Equal Recognition to Singaore's Difficult 'A' Levels Exams!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This letter concerned me greatly as a parent, as I have children who would be pursuing the A-levels route. My son also told me that there is such thing as international O-levels, or GSCE, which is offered in the international schools based in Singapore or in UK. We compared the exam papers, and found that the Singapore O-level papers are several notches harder, while the GSCE papers are no harder than the N-level papers that the dumber local students sit for. It is also the same for A-levels.

I think I need to use my grassroots influence this time to bring this matter up to the education minister, and see how he would address this issue.

Quote:
I have a friend who studied at the same secondary school as me, completed his O levels, then migrated to Britain and did his A levels there.

When we met up recently on his visit to Singapore, he told me that the British A levels were similar to Singapore's O levels, with just a few additional topics.

When I checked out British A-level papers online, I found that Singapore's A levels were certainly more difficult and required greater critical thinking.

The public should be made aware of this difference, and I agree with Mr Ng that more recognition should be given to Singapore's A levels.

I also agree with him that if Singapore's A levels are considered to be on a par with Britain's, then this may be unfair to Singapore students.

Tan Jun Wei
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/....bPeYpsq0.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1