The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 10
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Katong Shopping Centre

Greetings bros,

Has anyone here tried any of the MPs in KSC? I walked through the basement just now and 2 ladies from 2 different MPs called out to me.

The one next to Golden Cafe (the new food court) has probably the prettiest face. China girl. Quoted me $40 for one hour of massage.

When I asked her if there are any specials, she simply said "you try first then you decide". I was in a hurry so I left saying I'll consider.

If any bros here have tried KSC please advise. Much appreciated.
Old 18-07-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katong Shopping Centre

I tried the TCM basement facing the main road and next to the Mama shop
Old 04-08-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I tried the TCM basement facing the main road and next to the Mama shop
have specials here?
Old 04-08-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
have specials here?
Have you tried anything?
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Greetings bros,

Has anyone here tried any of the MPs in KSC? I walked through the basement just now and 2 ladies from 2 different MPs called out to me.

The one next to Golden Cafe (the new food court) has probably the prettiest face. China girl. Quoted me $40 for one hour of massage.

When I asked her if there are any specials, she simply said "you try first then you decide". I was in a hurry so I left saying I'll consider.

Sorry ah bro. You joined this forum since 2015, and probably has been cheonging for > 10 years? You still ask this 新鸟 question "any specials"? Of course upfront they will tell you no or won't confirm.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$40 entry is cheap! Should hv taken up the offer and tell us about it here. From her answer, it’s obvious lah.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Greetings bros,

Lol bro, I walk past, all aunties.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

How about the level 1 shop next to the posb atm? Seems secretive
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I tried most if not all. One is a return thing. Rather like her

Quote:
Greetings bros,

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Not really. Most start at 30. Can always negotiate an all-in price instead of entry/massage fee then the ++, whatever that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
$40 entry is cheap! Should hv taken up the offer and tell us about it here. From her answer, it’s obvious lah.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1580 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Greetings bros,

Entrance $40 is good, bonus if the ML is young and pretty with standard market price for happiness
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

I won't tell anyone how to spend their money.

But paying any entrance fee for these 'older' ladies is a massive waste of money. We all know there is no massage worth anything there. It's just an extra cost for no real benefit because you will still be paying $ for that hand job or whatever she offers which is the main thing.

While beauty is subjective, you can take your money, walk down the Jalan Basar/Syed/Maude stretch and there are plenty of younger more attractive girls for the same price.

Katong Shopping Centre is a carrot chop zone.

Take that $ and go eat the famous basement boneless chicken rice instead.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Sorry ah bro. You joined this forum since 2015, and probably has been cheonging for > 10 years? You still ask this 新鸟 question "any specials"? Of course upfront they will tell you no or won't confirm.
Doesn’t he look and sound suspicious? And ppl wonder how an anti vice cop would look like lol?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1