The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2009, 12:54 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sex-Extending Spray May Help Premature Ejaculators, Study Finds

Sex-Extending Spray May Help Premature Ejaculators, Study Finds
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A By Kanoko Matsuyama

Nov. 20 (Bloomberg) -- A spray-on treatment for premature ejaculation may prolong sexual intercourse by as much as five times, doctors found.

The drug, which works by numbing the penis before sex, delayed orgasm by an average of 108 seconds, according to a study presented at a medical meeting in San Diego yesterday. The trial, involving 256 men in the U.S., Canada and Poland, found the drug improved the sexual satisfaction of both patients and partners while causing no serious side effects.

The product incorporates two local anesthetics in an aerosol applied to the tip of the penis, according to Shionogi & Co., its Osaka, Japan-based developer. It aims to treat a sexual dysfunction affecting as many as a third of American men aged 18 to 59 years, Shionogi’s Sciele Pharma Inc. unit said in a statement. Johnson & Johnson said in February it won approval in Sweden and Finland for the first prescription pill to treat the problem, three years after U.S. regulators rejected the drug.

“Premature ejaculation can have a powerful negative impact on the emotional and sexual lives of men and their partners,” Stanley E. Althof, executive director of the Center for Marital and Sexual Health of South Florida, said in the statement. Shionogi’s results “seem to be a step in the right direction.”

Premature ejaculation is defined by the International Society for Sexual Medicine as the inability to delay ejaculation for more than 1 minute after vaginal penetration.

Study participants taking Shionogi’s compound, called PSD502, took an average of 2.6 minutes to ejaculation, compared with 0.8 minute for those given a placebo, according to results presented yesterday at the annual meeting of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America Inc.

Sciele said in May it would prepare to submit the treatment for regulatory review in the first half of 2010.

Shionogi shares gained as much as 1.7 percent to 1,859 yen on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. They traded 0.9 percent higher at 1,844 yen in morning trading. Japan’s Topix Pharmaceutical Index, which tracks 33 of the country’s drugmakers, declined 0.7 percent.

To contact the reporter on this story: Kanoko Matsuyama in Tokyo at at [email protected].
Old 20-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex-Extending Spray May Help Premature Ejaculators, Study Finds

Seems like a good product.

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 20-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Return deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting find. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Old 22-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

there is something similar sold iin U4ria....$4-5 per packet i think

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 22-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
Madcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure or not ??? Doe it reaaly work ???