The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kekkai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
rawed a china fl 4 times ytd n tdy hving post regrets pls advice

paid and did the deed with a china fl last fri and sunday capped. met her again ytd and in the heat of the moment rawed her under her demand, asked to go eat durian last night and i brought her out to geylang for some and then she told me to follow her back. spent the night in her bed no action cause we were really tired, woke up to my alarm and we went again rawed her twice again. i shot outside everytime although she did tell me she cant get pregnant. didnt spent $$ for my sessions with her since last sunday. washed up thoroughly and peed after every shot. she told me she had a health check in china bfore coming over and she was cleared. but i know i prob cant take her words for shit. pretty new to the chionging scene only started 3 months ago, now idk how long would i need to wait to go for a checkup and where to go how much its gonna cost. and most importantly have i fallen into a trap im nt aware of.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: rawed a china fl 4 times ytd n tdy hving post regrets pls advice

peeing after every shot does NOT help.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
peeing after every shot does NOT help.
Try eating Pineapples
Old 30-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11028 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox View Post
Try eating Pineapples

Is it effective?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Pages/index.aspx

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...34&postcount=3

wa... where u find the FL one? Bring eat durian can can fuck free and raw and creampie if want also can so good.

i guess we just hit off pretty well and there was a good chemistry between us. thanks alot bro i might go to do a checkup with my other bro next wknd. she told me she dont let anyone else raw tho but then again cant believe fully and from wad ive found out shes been in this line since 16 and she alrd hv a 9 yr old kid. shes 27 despite looking very very young
Old 30-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekkai View Post
i guess we just hit off pretty well and there was a good chemistry between us. thanks alot bro i might go to do a checkup with my other bro next wknd. she told me she dont let anyone else raw tho but then again cant believe fully and from wad ive found out shes been in this line since 16 and she alrd hv a 9 yr old kid. shes 27 despite looking very very young
Don’t believe what the WL said. I’ve rawed a few WLs, and all said she only raw me😂😂😂
Old 30-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Don’t believe what the WL said. I’ve rawed a few WLs, and all said she only raw me😂😂😂
agreed, actually what she said was along the lines of “i dont anyhow let ppl raw, this time come sg only you” no disrespect but may i ask how many have you rawed and did u go for tests? if so how did they turn out
Old 30-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Is it effective?
What's your take
Old 30-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11028 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's your take
If I face same situation can try also.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go for test. Actually I am surprise by China HIV numbers which is pretty low. That makes me think either not reported correctly or a lot didn't test. I would say likely many didn't really test
Old 30-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Try eating Pineapples
Up u bro. 😊
Old 30-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1586 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekkai View Post
paid and did the deed with a china fl last fri and sunday capped.
( Click to show/hide )
met her again ytd and in the heat of the moment rawed her under her demand, asked to go eat durian last night and i brought her out to geylang for some and then she told me to follow her back. spent the night in her bed no action cause we were really tired, woke up to my alarm and we went again rawed her twice again. i shot outside everytime although she did tell me she cant get pregnant. didnt spent $$ for my sessions with her since last sunday. washed up thoroughly and peed after every shot. she told me she had a health check in china bfore coming over and she was cleared. but i know i prob cant take her words for shit. pretty new to the chionging scene only started 3 months ago, now idk how long would i need to wait to go for a checkup and where to go how much its gonna cost. and most importantly have i fallen into a trap im nt aware of.
TS, your pattern... one of my friend also like that.
Do one time, then become scared.
Go check up, if clear, you think sibeh satki and fking heng.
Then continue raw until got daiji.
Please use big head and think properly next time.
Not meant to nag but RAW IS WAR bro.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
i can see why you would think so but no, i dont think i will be that way and thanks for your words i will always bear them in mind from now on. its just special for this one as she rly is v pretty and we clicked super well everything just kinda came together almost too perfectly, we both prob fancy each other but we both know this cant lead to anyth serious. shes 27 way older than me and alrd have a 9 yr old child and everything. started chionging cause i went thru a bad breakup used it as “therapy” fucking stupid of me, now i felt ive had enough i prob gna stop all these. but i fear i might have took a step pass the line of no return with what just happened
Old 30-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Agreed. raw with the wife, condom for fls, my lifetime motto
Old 01-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next moment she said she pregnant. Emotionally blackmail u for money. Well... Pay and fuck off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1