The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

[QUOTE=kssaint;13085326]Heritage hotel is close (1km by walk per Google Map) to Baclaran area with guaranteed take-out KTV girls.
It's also very close (350m away by walk) to EDSA complex for Agogo girls.

any good recommentation of bar in the complex
Old 26-05-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post

Usually telling the taxi driver the name of joint (LA Cafe, Z6, Burgos, etc) they’ll know where to go. I also mark the place of my destination on Google Map. But somehow this East Asia is quite elusive (this is my 2nd time failed to reach there). Maybe someone can tell me the exact location? Other online sources are not helping.

tell the cab driver East Asia the club at the corner of Buendia Road and Roxas Blvd. Once u mention Buendia, no way he can get it wrong. good luck !
Old 26-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post

Once in Baclaran, I hit the Princesa. Once seated, I was quoted entrance 500 and LD 800. Walked out right away and they are not stopping me, well... Next I walked to The Bay [BizCard: The Bay Entertainment Club Theater & KTV, 701 Roxas Blvd, Baclaran]

Here’s the money matter (remember it’s KTV so if it's your first time, ask for ‘manager Boy’ in The Bay and tell him ‘this is price my friend got’…. Maybe it will save you some hassle and money)
Entrance/Cover: 300
LD: Try 600 (I take brother yellow5001's East Asia as benchmark, for below as well)
ST on premise: Try 3000 (they have KTV room, not sure got room upstairs or not)
LT: Try 6000
Price for Cover/LD (on bill) exclude 10% service charge (I kena, don’t know normal or not; don't know if ST/LT will kena or not).
Manager/Mami tip: 200
Waitress tip: 100 (She put her thick name plate on my table to remind me her name. She served nicely with jokes exchange)

actually, if u r able to quote the managers name and act 'regular', confirm both Princesa and The Bay will b zero entrance fees but u need to quote a managers name right up front at the recep area before u enter....

if u do visit Princesa, walk in and ask for Mami Cherry, when she comes out, just say Mr Lee from spore brother....she will know what to do....

take out is PHP 6K but ST/LT all depend on u n the gal , so my advise -> better interview carefully......

i dont deny there exists dinos n gpars in the KTVs but the ratio of quality/gpars is much much higher i feel vs EDSA complex........LA Cafe to me is dino land.....

the take out fee of 6K and the ladies drink should not attract any more 10% but ur own drinks and food etc will........

The Bay has rooms upstairs where u can bonk the gal...............btw, a lot of the solid knockouts will ONLY do ST........to me, these type of gals no point take out, might as well bonk there in The Bay.......if do there, the gimik rates ranges from 2500 to 3000..............any higher means u r being taken for a ride...
Old 26-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all....Heading to Manila soon. Can check if anyone knows Diamond Hotel any good for "cheong scene"?

Or Pan Pacific is better? I suppose both of them are very nearby to each other correct?

Anyone can enlighten me?
Old 26-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Hello all....Heading to Manila soon. Can check if anyone knows Diamond Hotel any good for "cheong scene"?

Or Pan Pacific is better? I suppose both of them are very nearby to each other correct?

Anyone can enlighten me?

yeah, both r quite near each other........within walking distance of LA Cafe......

both r 'gal friendly'...........meaning u can take a gal up....

if on company expense, both r ok...............Diamond will b slightly higher star than Pan Pac i think....
Old 26-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
any good recommentation of bar in the complex
You can find your answer here
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=5036

My experience:
Bars in EDSA are spacious, which mean on slow night you may feel a bit... relaxed? empty? So if you like crowd this is not the place for you, or just get bunch of girls to your sofa, haha.

In contrast bars in Burgos are small, so even on a slow night, maybe at least 1/3 of the room will be filled by girls, which means your eyes catch a lot of on-going actions even when you're busy handling the pretty ladies with you.

Yea my perspective is weird haha.
Old 26-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i had rebook my hotel and stay at malate . i booked armada hotel in malate . any recommendation there
Old 26-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
The only girl unfriendly hotel, I recall, is Kabayan Hotel I think (or Mabuhay Hotel? ) - can't recall which one.

I called and inquired if I can let my 'friend' stay over, as I was coming back from Peurto Galera- and was going to catch a girl from CDO

The hotel reception said No, unless you are married couple and I was like WTF ?

The receptionist said the hotel is for families. Later I found out that hotel is run by a Church Going, God Fearing Family

All others, as highlighted, will not bother, or in the minimum, will hold the girl's ID, and call when she is leaving

And in the exceptional situation of 3 some (for a twin occupancy room), the hotel 'may' ask you to pay for the extra occupant Happened to me few times already - lazy me prefer to have two girls to come and stay over than go fish, especially when I am tired and short of time

Quote:
i had rebook my hotel and stay at malate . i booked armada hotel in malate . any recommendation there
Not to sound silly, but give some time to read up on kssaint's pages of excellent report- he has the whole NCR covered

I used to have some great girl friends in Havana, including a member of one of the bands that played, who can really scout for me, and landed some good stuff, alas, most of them are either married to ang moh or migrated to Dubai !!!

Last edited by etsys; 26-05-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 27-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

there is one bar called LA cafe however change to manila bay cafe, any information of this cafe
Old 27-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is one bar called LA cafe however change to manila bay cafe, any information of this cafe

Maybe this will help

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...postcount=5610

And this

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...postcount=5613
Old 27-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, don't want to offend you but you seem to just skip ANY small bit of due diligence and simply ask away. Please la, just read through like past 3 pages and you should get all the answer you need.
Old 27-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
The Bay has rooms upstairs where u can bonk the gal...............btw, a lot of the solid knockouts will ONLY do ST........to me, these type of gals no point take out, might as well bonk there in The Bay.......if do there, the gimik rates ranges from 2500 to 3000..............any higher means u r being taken for a ride...
Thanks bro, I think I finally nailed the location of the EA after half way going thru the pages since 2 years ago. It got me real sexcited when I read in one post that said "I fuck her on KTV sofa, on the table, against the wall, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all you can imagine (I have 3 hours, you can extend every hour only P600). If you want to barfine whole night - P6000 (which is cheaper than Burgos and similar to Edsa, but better quality."

I was about to get ready to go get my KTV fantasy when a gal from Z6 text me "Please I need help to go home, let's do it. Only 2000P. Please".

I met her through the Z6 stalker last Sunday and we had dinner and movie (Mad Max: Fury Road, awesome!!) together and we had fun. I like her. She said she stays in Paranaque and no customers last few days. Well... I gave in.

After 3 hours and 2500P (500 for taxi to my hotel and back to wherever she wants) later, I'm equally sextified. After she left I text her this: "No bola bola but somehow I like u. Maybe it's ur expression, ur smell, or u can be innocent when we watch movie together, or when u can be like a teacher when u wear ur glasses tonight."

Well... one more reserve for me. Goodnight and sign off now.
Old 27-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

thanks for your advised
Old 27-05-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
LA Cafe sound like a bit our very own ipanema at orchard tower
Old 27-05-2015, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
LA Cafe sound like a bit our very own ipanema at orchard tower
Sort of yes, as in the management don't get involved in the girls business - there are some informal mamasans for that (girls gone past the sell-by date or too loaded into shabu - switch role to becoming fixers.. )

LA Cafe is 24 hours ....

Second floor with band opens in evening, ground floor open 24 hours ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1