The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Survivor of the fittest!

IMO, these are the pre-requisites to be able to survive in today’s GL market -

1. Pretty with excellent attitude even if not so skilful in the art of sex.

2. Not pretty, presentable but commando sex skill.

3. Not pretty, physically in good shape and highly skilled in the art of sex.

4. Pretty, excellent attitude plus very good skill -> confirm an Ang Pai!
Bro mp,

If u recall, few yrs ago the pretty icy queen Lulu definitely could be labelled as the fittest, that's why she's the super ang pai under your cat 4 description.

She was oni not working during her period & her meals time, her bookings were back to back, such working time slots hv been going on for 2 yrs till she RTC.

This house opened at 12 noon but by 1145hrs or earlier there was oredi a Q forming at the corridor in front of the house.

Remember? ..

Not sure how is it now thou ..
Old 26-05-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Bro mp,

If u recall, few yrs ago the pretty icy queen Lulu definitely could be labelled as the fittest, that's why she's the super ang pai under your cat 4 description.

She was oni not working during her period & her meals time, her bookings were back to back, such working time slots hv been going on for 2 yrs till she RTC.

This house opened at 12 noon but by 1145hrs or earlier there was oredi a Q forming at the corridor in front of the house.

Remember? ..

I am sure bro mp remembers, and I was definitely one of those who was in the queue at least once every few days.
Old 27-05-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
I am sure bro mp remembers, and I was definitely one of those who was in the queue at least once every few days.
Really? and who do u Q up for?

Yeah, mayb he was one of those in the Q as well ..

How is it now? still need to Q up before the house opens? ..
Old 27-05-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
giving warm welcome followed by wet DFK and proceed to slippery soapy bath

secret to success of warm wet slippery
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro mp,

Remember?

That should be more than a few years ago …

At one time the bosses of 1654A promised the WL a Rolex if any of the WL who RoD after serving the full 24 months and worked at least 20 days per month. The bosses started to do that during Jenny batch.

Jia Jia is the only one with non stop booking now. Fei Fei and Yang Yang are catching up fast but not there yet.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

Super regular like me doesn’t need to queue.

Actually there was one gorgeous Russian-PRC mixed WL planning to join this house but in the end the boss asked her not to come because he can’t meet her remuneration “expectation” … the boss shown me her picture, really gorgeous and in good shape too. I think she is a friend of Xue Er.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Arrogant OKT 1654

ATITUDE DAMPENS COCKTITUDE

It was with great excitement that i went to look for the much publicized JIA JIA at 1654 that deliver passionate DFK and oblige to all conventional entries.
However, when i entered the place filled with ladies sitting around, I was overwhelmed that business appeared to be stale at 1pm. Dispelling the hype of the OKT attitude and I have been passively, obligingly and tactfully to hold only transactional conversation all these years to avoid his verbal abuse. I stay mild mannered and polite

To my surprise, it comes a day I Was confronted by his unwarranted attitude which seem he has a bad day. This OKT has never changed his attitude which i thought covid 19 may make him better. I asked for Jia Jia politely and he just sarcastically say I have to wait until tomorrow or forever as she is fully booked. So he asked me to look around but i say my intent is to attempt Jia Jia. He told me not to think too much high hopes, and all the girls were giggling at me. It really reduce my cock-titude from his attitude . I am up to my limit and he should now know who I am who usually tip his girls lavishly.

I meant if you have been operating 1854 for so many years, why he cannot appreciate that all his branded attire and lavish spendings is from us , the common man who save to enjoy at his premise and not to be ridicule.
His father is a better man when managing it and you could tell i have been an old customer. I tolerated his unhappy attitude as if he was punished to sit all days to work.

Yes, you may have the best holes but the opening of his vocal hole destroy all interest. He should also train his mouth with a didlo to know when to fill his gap while training the girls.

All bros who attempt 1654A, can look for betters alternatives at 1820 ($200 ang pais : Ferrari, Apple, Xiao Xue, and xixi) or 1669 ($150 Ang pais: lulU , Jiao Jiao). These ladies are just as beautiful and best in making you come till kingdom come.

Would i patronize `1854A after 25 years , the answer is no because the OKT just ruin the interest, it is akin to a persistently arrogant chef attitude to sell me his signature dishes with no appetite. At least the chef rise to glory by trying to cook while the former effortlessly depend on his father legacy to succeed. he just lack gratitude and think he is the almighty.

Last edited by fucky; 27-05-2023 at 06:38 AM.
Old 27-05-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Quite a few. MH, LL 2nd, 3rd, apple and one mixed with D cups, cannot remember her name, and a few others. I usually do not call to book nor wechat or text the girls (except for MH), so no choice but to queue. Garrick and his brother told me to call up to book instead of queueing early, but as i usually prefer to get first blood of the day, and i also cannot determine if i can make it on that day, so i just usually go earlier if i am free that day. Usually first in queue also. Now no need queue, but most bros seemed to go for JJ and some got disappointed when need to wait hours for her. Not my cup of tea though when i tried her. Too spoiled by the previous standards.
Old 27-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Super regular like me doesn’t need to queue.
Actually there was one gorgeous Russian-PRC mixed WL planning to join this house but in the end the boss asked her not to come because he can’t meet her remuneration “expectation” … the boss shown me her picture, really gorgeous and in good shape too. I think she is a friend of Xue Er.
Yeah, being a super regular u shud hv the privilege ..
The boss meaning Ah Hua or the twins? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Quite a few. MH, LL 2nd, 3rd, apple and one mixed with D cups, cannot remember her name, and a few others. I usually do not call to book nor wechat or text the girls (except for MH), so no choice but to queue. Garrick and his brother told me to call up to book instead of queueing early, but as i usually prefer to get first blood of the day, and i also cannot determine if i can make it on that day, so i just usually go earlier if i am free that day. Usually first in queue also. Now no need queue, but most bros seemed to go for JJ and some got disappointed when need to wait hours for her. Not my cup of tea though when i tried her. Too spoiled by the previous standards.
Yeah, u are rite bro,
Some of the WLs there are very outstanding, they really stand-out among the rest, eventually they will become angpais & therefore make good money, for this group of WLs it's worth their 2-yrs stint here ..

Last time when i was there the younger twin at 2nd floor oredi hv very serious cocktitude problem, seems like he has not change? now still the same?
Old 28-05-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, u are rite bro?
The two shops are now currently overall in-charge by Ah Hua’s son, Garrick.

Quote:

Last time when i was there the younger twin at 2nd floor oredi hv very serious cocktitude problem, seems like he has not change? now still the same?

The level 2 which is 1658B used to be ran by the elder twin, Grabiel who is no longer around in this business.

TBH, I have no issue with the two brothers, Gabriel and Garrick. I dun understand why you guys have so much problem with them. In fact I dun have any problem with any GL OKT or OKT Assistant to date.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-05-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Yeah, u are rite bro,
Some of the WLs there are very outstanding, they really stand-out among the rest, eventually they will become angpais & therefore make good money, for this group of WLs it's worth their 2-yrs stint here ..

So far he has never been rude to me actually so i cannot comment. But it has been known he is cocky. Sometmes i chat with him and his brother and they seemed fine, with the older twin brother being friendlier of course. Anyway i go for their girls, not for them. So i did not really bother. Anyway there are times i waited, got served with drinks, end up i did not get any of his girls as none caught my eyes. This was before covid when prc standards already dropping. But he did not show attitude, guess he roughly knows my taste. What he dislikes seems to be customers who book but never turned up or cancel booking or asked too much questions. I remember i was so picky then that even ah gwee was pissed with me. But then i do not remember getting attitude from garrick. But again ymmw.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

TBH when I first know him

he is really haolian type

only after becum regular

attitude change

offer cigarettes

Talk cock sing song

from bird cages to watches

anything also can chat
Old 31-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loganleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi... Hello girls....
Old 01-06-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checking with bros on today. There is a lady i black, with a wording tattoo on the top right chest, relatively flat chest. Tried to engage her but was told she is not working.

Curious if she is the wife or pimp? Or perhaps monthly here?
Old 02-06-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post
Curious if she is the wife or pimp? Or perhaps monthly here?
perhaps u shld have clarified with the OKT?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1