The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrah View Post
Anyone know whether Hartino / Hartono (kemang) is still active? Or any other providers of that level (high class?). I'm visiting Jkt later this month with a couple of pals; money not an issue if the quality is high enough....
Bro, how long is a piece of string. Would you pay 8mil for ST 1 shot with this girl?

May pass messenger contact to rep bros to follow up themselves.
Old 15-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL a lot of them send pics that are either doctored or taken in a photo studio so when we see them in real life we'll get shocked. I normally ask to meet them and buy them a meal & pay them some form of copmpensation even if I dont wish to partake in their service. I pay them fairly but there has been cases where they're not happy with the $ & I told them it's fair coz I had informed them that I'll only take them after meeting them. Newbies be careful & dont get trapped coz I've also heard of some of these girls scamming you!
Brother,
Wise words and good advise. I hope the folks out there listen. Take care and Happy New Year.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=newbird9403;8369603]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Apa khabar bRuR newbird9403[/QUOTE

Kabar baik, bro. You???
S . S . D. D

Same Shit Different Day
Old 15-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Im in jakarta now and staying in kemang area.. thinking of moving to mangga besar area for happening and more action. Is it safe to stay there? and how about amaris mangga besar hotel? heard about lokasari too
amaris is ok
don't worry it's safe to stay there.
Lokasari is a great place if you are looking for action
Old 15-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
Bro, how long is a piece of string. Would you pay 8mil for ST 1 shot with this girl?

You got the pics from the girl or from the pimp. The foto is very different from the actual face. See first before you bite. Remember tell the pimp that you won't be paying a cent if you don't want the girl. Otherwise you get ripped off by a couple of hundreds thousand rups each time you reject a girl. Excuses such as the girl has taken time off from her modelling schedule or taxi fares.
Old 15-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Forget about Hartono. The quality has dropped and not worth the money. You can get better choices at the Clubs and at much cheaper rates.
Kelab yang mana paling baik? Terima Kasih...
Old 15-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I wouldn't - but some of my pals might... if u think my rep ok, shoot over...
Old 15-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You got the pics from the girl or from the pimp. The foto is very different from the actual face. See first before you bite. Remember tell the pimp that you won't be paying a cent if you don't want the girl. Otherwise you get ripped off by a couple of hundreds thousand rups each time you reject a girl. Excuses such as the girl has taken time off from her modelling schedule or taxi fares.
The pics posted by OKT on a local forum. He specializes on so-called hi-so girls. This one is not bad, but I won't part with 8mil just to bonk her. Some of the other ones he posted for 3mil, I wouldn't go even for 1.5mil.

Just for the record, I never contacted or use this OKT's service. Also, I'm neither an OKT nor agent. Only sharing because I see so many people asking for hi-class pimp contacts and said price is not a problem.

I may be going off on a tangent a bit here, but just shouting out a view.

For me personally, while I appreciate beauty and I'm quite picky on girls, for me there is a price ceiling where it hits a diminishing return. Especially on cases where a girl's service price suddenly increase drastically just because she's now an 'item' having been featured on few pages of male magazines, or a 10 seconds on a local soap opera show. It doesn't make commercial sense to me. And it mostly feels the same when you come.

The variety and very wide spectrum of night life services in Jakarta has always intrigued me. I may post a longer summary on Jakarta scenes and places later on. From south to north Jakarta. From fun-fun to business-fun to naughty-fun to crazy-fun). Just a quick note for now:
- how can some people spend >1mil for a bonk with local girls at Alexis/Malio, or buy 5 vouchers (2.5 mil) to bonk KTV LC, when girls are available for <300k at Classic/Travel/many other MPs (a few girls are even of comparable quality)
- how can some people spend hundreds of thousands and even millions to buy LDs or flowers for local dancers/thai coyotes, when they don't even get to bonk them. Sometimes not even aiming to bonk them.

My guess is it comes to a few things:
- first is it's price to pay not only for the girl, but also for the quality of place, crowd, and atmosphere. Akin to having a kopi at hawker vs starbucks. The same logic applies even when you choose where to KTV, such as price at Diamond KTV vs Sun City KTV, although both are practically within the same area.

- second is those famous sayings: one man's meat is another man's poison / pizza vs prata / whatever rocks your boat / everyone has their own taste, budget, and personal feeling of what makes them happpy. Some people feel happy having paid xxmil for bonking magazine models/celebs. I won't feel the same way, but can't blame them.

With regards to bonking, although I have the means, only occasionally did I go for the wham-bam sessions. I enjoy bonking with feelings more. I've spent much more money spending time with friends drinking than bonking. Most of the times I pick the tab and spend 3-4 million a nite just for booz and support drinks for girls working. I'm saying this with humility, so don't flame me hor.

I've digressed enough, just my 2 rupiah.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devonshire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Thanks bro, the taxi recommendations were useful!

I finally visited Alexis this evening. Not that it's a big sum of money and probably it's common knowledge amongst the experience bros here but for newbies to Jakarta like myself, there is a IDR 2,000 'parking fee' the taxi charges for entry into Alexi hotel. In appreciation to all the recommendations, would like to share my FR as follow:

First Impression

Took the lift up to 7th floor. The place is kind of posh, albeit small in size, like a scaled down version of a club you would find in SG. There are 2 sections - the pool area and the lounge, the latter filled with many girls.

The Experience

Got a mamasan who introduced to me the various pricing:

Locals - IDR 1.6/1.8 mio (can't exactly remember because have no preference for malay girls)
Imports - IDR 2 mio. Comprise of viet, thai and prcs. No mention on koreans though but found out later there is. Happened to bump into one on my way to the room and she is hot. Heard the koreans are more pricy. Some bro can verify?

IMO, the prcs looked the best, perhaps it's just personal preference. After viewing the imports, took an eye to 2 prcs but didn't confirm them on the spot, as I had a 'wait and see' attitude. After some 15 minutes of waiting, realised one of the prc I took a fancy to was chosen (the one I preferred better). Alas, it's one of my hamartia despite many years of whoring - always hoping that the next available girl will be hotter than the previous one I see.

Looking at the available quality and in the interest of time (I wanted to get some rest back at the hotel), I chose the other prc girl I had the initial liking for.

Didn't want to waste time at the lounge and told her to head to the pool area. Had the impression that I could request for the girl to get into the pool together in the nude, something one could get in macau but realised otherwise. After some moments of rubbaing, which definitely didn't take 30 minutes, we adjourned to the room for the main act. Got myself a bottle of water that costs IDR 27K (IDR 30K after 10% discount).

The standard SOPs followed but BJ was with condom (understand that only the local, thais and viet do it without condom). The BJ was very average, lacking in suction and tongue action IMO. Proceeded on to the FJ subsequently with missionary, cowgirl and doggy (my standard favourites).

After the action and before leaving, I was asked to give tips. She requested for IDR 200K, which I gave half heartedly, as I felt that it was already overpriced and the service didn't justify the additional tips. While I appreciate that tips are entirely up to the individual, just curious whether it's a norm for bros here to give tips?

The Aftermath

After all the action, it boils down to the final question - will I RTF in my remaining stay in Jarkata? Well, the answer is a very weak "yes" due to the lack of better alternatives. Jakarta is a place that I will only visit if it's for business. The lack in value for money entertainment activities leaves Jakarta pale in comparison to other whoring cities like china and thailand IMO (I'm sure there are many other quality whoring holes around but these are the ones I have been to).

Total bill came out to IDR 2.3 mio (approximately RMB 1.5K and SGD 290). For this price, I'm sure I am able to achieve greater utility in a city like china. IMO, the value derived is significantly lower compared to a city like macau, where prices are comparable. Perhaps after patronising cities like macau, changping in china and bangkok in thailand, my expectations of quality girls and their services have some how skewed to a somewhat unrealistic level.

I would like to explain that the above are purely based on my personal opinions and have no intentions of putting down the attraction of Jakarta as a potential whoring city. I am most certain that Jakarta do bring to other bros a level of utility that I fail to identify with and appreciate.

Regardless, I would sincerely like to thank everyone for their invaluable insights, which made my first whoring experience in Jakarta a safe and successful one. I hope that my next visit to Alexis in my remaining days in Jakarta will render a richer experience.

Cheers!

Last edited by Devonshire; 16-01-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: correction of some typos, must be tired after all the actions :D
Old 16-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I may be going off on a tangent a bit here, but just shouting out a view.

For me personally, while I appreciate beauty and I'm quite picky on girls, for me there is a price ceiling where it hits a diminishing return. Especially on cases where a girl's service price suddenly increase drastically just because she's now an 'item' having been featured on few pages of male magazines, or a 10 seconds on a local soap opera show. It doesn't make commercial sense to me. And it mostly feels the same when you come.
I agree with you also bro. and 8 mil is not the crazies amount that I know.
Personally I know a girl that I used to bonk for 1 mil not her price is 10-15 mil
Of course she was nobody when I met her, now she's a b class movie star, DJ and Male Magazine model
Still it's the same girl, just different timing.

Some models not as good looking in real life as well. (I know plenty like that)

You might have better looking girl and service in malio or alexis

@newbird
I don't think any pimp that supply real model will agree on what you ask.
There always cancelation fee if you ask for a girl to come to your location.
The regular rate of cancelation is 500k for high class model
Old 16-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for a good FR Bro. Appreciate your candor and clarity.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrah View Post
Kelab yang mana paling baik? Terima Kasih...
Tergantung, mas mau nya apa. Kalau buat santai, cuma minum dan ngobrol, musik nya lumayan bagus, coba lounge di Hotel Mulia. Klu mau cari cewe, ada banyak. Semua nya rata rata, tergantung selara kamu.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Not Activated

@newbird
I don't think any pimp that supply real model will agree on what you ask.
There always cancelation fee if you ask for a girl to come to your location.
The regular rate of cancelation is 500k for high class model[/QUOTE]

Thats the problem, you start spending money without even laying a finger on the chick.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats the problem, you start spending money without even laying a finger on the chick.
yeah but that's the norm
if you want to look first then take the one you want it's better to go to alexis, malio or CJ
Some of the girl not that much different anyway.

For outcall for college student and model normally will be around 2-5 mil.
Above that range it would be hard to justify the price.
Old 17-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Thanks for your review Devonshire,

It seems that if you are looking for value, the Local Indo gals may be a better choice. I heard their rate is 1.2M-1.5M, but unfortunately you prefer the more expensive PRCs at about 2M.

I will also try Alexis when I go there next week, but will go for a local Indo (even though i don't speak Bahasa). I agree that Alexis seem overprice for JTKA, but I think its worth a try. I've also heard that hotel classic and travel hotel are both good budget fun in JKTA if you want local Indos, but you do not seem in the right place if you want white skin PRCs - go to the homeland in China or CP!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread