The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
actually DSC expect BJ but not able to fully enforce
Good old days still see those DSC posters on capped bj
Nowadays less le or maybe obscured by the ID works
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Good old days still see those DSC posters on capped bj
Nowadays less le or maybe obscured by the ID works
every okt bo chup
Old 26-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
every okt bo chup
One of the gals even refuse to capped bj me cos ‘don’t like CD taste’
Hence straight to the fj
LPPL

😩
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hence straight to the fj
LPPL

😩
cling wrap needed
Old 26-04-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
cling wrap needed
May tear / swallow easily?
Old 26-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
May tear / swallow easily?
use all the whole roll
Old 26-04-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
use all the whole roll
Use whole roll machiam like transparent mummify my rod

😳
Old 26-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
She likes your dick taste than the rubber. 👍😋

Quote:
Hence straight to the fj
LPPL

😩
Old 26-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Back in the good old days (around 2008-2012) it's never an issue at all. At least in CAT150. Can just go randomly into ANY house of this CAT, and you will get BBBJ no issue. Well, even Thai FLs back in the day BBBJ no issue at all.

Nowadays it's very rare to get BBBJ anywhere, even overseas. Maybe I am just getting older no longer handsome lol

Quote:
yusof Mao shortage virus

actually DSC expect BJ but not able to fully enforce

last time he even coach his girls on services on clients
To be fair to the OKTs, this house managed to maintain the tip top standards in terms of girls looks and services. But just like everywhere else, their standards markedly dropped in 2016. The last time I was there was in 2016 and the girls looks were already declining like "normal girls next doors looks".

The last one still very high standard was Chu Chu v2 in 2015-2016.

Thinking about all these makes me regret I didn't just bonk even more last time. Only regrets now.... Can't go back in time

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 26-04-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Back in

To be fair to the OKTs, this house managed to maintain the tip top standards in terms of girls looks and services. But just like everywhere else, their standards markedly dropped in 2016. The last time I was there was in 2016 and the girls looks were already declining like "normal girls next doors looks".

Thinking about all these makes me regret I didn't just bonk even more last time. Only regrets now.... Can't go back in time
Agree that the standards was super high pre pandemic period.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
My all-time favourite... after Jenny ROD-ed.

There was one after that, chio but I didn't have the crazy sexual chemistry with her like with Chu Chu.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-04-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Don’t think cos of that
Told her only capped bj even b4 she knelt down to bbbj

😅
Old 26-04-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Back in the good old days (around 2008-2012) it's never an issue at all. At least in CAT150. Can just go randomly into ANY house of this CAT, and you will get BBBJ no issue. Well, even Thai FLs back in the day BBBJ no issue at all.

Nowadays it's very rare to get BBBJ anywhere, even overseas. Maybe I am just getting older no longer handsome lol

往事只能回味
Still have fond memories with that Chu Chu v2
Old 26-04-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
My all-time favourite... after Jenny ROD-ed.

There was one after that, chio but I didn't have the crazy sexual chemistry with her like with Chu Chu.
One of my many faves from that house too!
Old 26-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10181 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of my many faves from that house too!
Chu chu... Ohhhh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1