The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyguy View Post
Did the both of you tried their cosplay thingy? Is it for real?
Hi Bro Hummyguy

The cosplay thingy is for real since the old location as i have visited them a few time before and they have just change their location too. you can try it out bro
Old 24-06-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MamaSan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR for Smile @ Mamasan.
After a week of no action due to work, logged into mms and saw 3 new girls. Saw Smile and contacted bro Simon for a slot. Wanted yesterday but no available preferred slot. So this afternoon quickly sms bro Simon to book slot with Smile to avoid disappointment.

Fast and quick response from bro Siomn and a slot was booked. After work went to location and went up to see Smile.

First impression when she opened the door was how SYT looking she is! Really innocent looking. She lead me into her room and small chat with her first to break the ice. No problem with conversation here. Smile is a Uni student so she can speak english.

Slowly caressed Smile and took a sneak peek into her sexy laced night gown she was wearing. Stripped her off while kissing and Smile helped to remove my pants and shirt.

Soon we were in the bathroom and helping eachother to shower. Rubba rubba here and teased her all the way. She is shy indeed. Everytime I stared into her eyes she will laugh and smile so birghtly then look away. So cute!

After shower, with the door closing behind us, grabbed Smile and frenched that young innocent small lips. She returned the favour with a deep french kiss with tongue. Whilst still standing and lips still locked, lead her to the bed and caressed her breasts. Sensitive and loved to be fondled there.

I laid her on the bed and serviced her first. Frenching, breast tweaking and fingering. She loves it all. I was very surprised by how easily wet she can get. No need KY. I flipped her over and her turn to service me. It is true Smile is still new in this. BBBJ was ok but still enjoyable. She also catbath with nipple service and ball licking. Shiok!

I then returned back the favour and stimulated her again. By then Smile was already begging for my tool. Cap on and slowly teased her with my tool rubbing against her clit. She was aldy in ecstasy.

Slow and gentle penetration with half my tool in her while our lips locked. I then went balls deep and she let out a loud moan and grabbed the bedsheet. Started off with missionary, then went into lotus before letting her do the work with cowgirl. Can see that she loves cowgirl. Let her pleasure herself first with rocking and grinding before she went to Nirvana with a quiver. Moisture flow down my thighs before I went in balls deep again and sent her crazy for round 2 orgasm. I unloaded and Smile collapsed on me laughing and hitting me for making her cum twice.

We tcss before I took the lead again for round 2. Same again, started with slow and steady and maintaing constant pace until I unloaded. Again she scolded me for making her cum 3 times. Haha.

This girl is really fresh in the trade. Go slow and steady and she will enjoy it as much as you do. To all bros who have a big or long tool, be easy with her.

I really enjoyed my time with this SYT. Cute, fair and young.

RTF? Potentially. But I saw the other 2 girls Gigi and Nicole. I probably have to make a session with them first. Bro Simon, I will be back for more!
Thank you bro milkman87 for the Field report on "Smile"

cheers
MamaSan
Old 25-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vayze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried sherry from club v yet? Any reviews?
Old 25-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

joyce from (gossip girl)

Actually, this time round i RTF her.
First time @ D-Exquisite

Joyce is really a hardcord service and has a nice smile that will brighten up your day especialy with her cos play on it.

She is those kind of auto type, showing me and keep my clothe properly for me, once we started frenching and stuff, she did warm up to me and i really enjoyed the session alot.

she is a sweet girl, she is really experience in the FL line,u actually dont need to take the lead and initiate stuff. she is really a grade GF bonk which really adds to her charm,she really have alot of "tricks" that some FL has, those kind that will make your hair stand on and get so turned on (for those who try her before will know what i mean).

Looks: 8.5/10, similar to the photo
BBBJ: 8/10, hard working...
FJ: 8/10, willing to try different position
AR: never try
Frenching: 9/10, really enjoyed it, like kissing your GF
Painting, Fingering: 7.5/10, think she enjoyed it alot...
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: yes,confirm...haha as i already did it.

Will recommend her if u want a high gfe but not for boobs lover.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

anyone tried girls from d-exquisite yet?
Old 26-06-2014, 12:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Bonk 1
Sneak Preview
Kaylie is a sweet and nice lady
Kaylie have a dye gold hair with a nice brace
Kaylie have big boobs with a petite high
Kaylie has the sweet & young & naughty look
Kaylie is highly recommended for those who like to bonk lady with big melons
Kaylie served with no complaint; she is friendly and patient kind of attitude

Featuring Stable
MaMa San

Booking handled by Bro Simon: thanks for making last minute appointment for me

Featuring Actress
Kaylie

A close up look, she look better and more attractive in real.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 25 June 2014
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Plain, Simple, Big, Clean, good air-con and cosy.
Actress Service
Skin tone: not too fair and not too dark with no tattoos
Pussy: hairy, wet and tight
Very comfortable Ice- Breaking
Communication: speak limited english
Chemistry level: 4 Stars
KC level: high alert!!!
GFE feel: u can make u dote her more
Frenching: super good kisser and frencher and we french throughout the 90min

Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get wet
Catbath: she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard

BBBJ: ✯✯✯✯✯
Very skillful bbbj, know how to control the speed and very good suction and licking
CIM: Did not sure, but I think she is ok
Moaning: moan and whine in a come fuck me expression
Moan Volume: ✯✯✯✯✯

AJ: She do not do AJ
FJ: we tried many position and it was a nice and sexy love-making session
Tips: Yes (Undisclosed)
Damage: As stated and surely worth it

This FR is written by the actor inside and has a copyright © Bro Naka

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 26-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: My Lunch

Feeling horny and so sneak out for a quick bonk during the lunch time, it was a very last minute arrangement.

Stable details and rating: (8/10)

Stable: Club 99

Booking handle By: I call him and he settle for me swee swee, forget to ask his name

Date of Bonk: 25 June 2014
Time of Action: 12:15 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet. It is a very clever concept and is easy accessible.
Club 99 Response: My first time engaging this new stable, very good and polite! Fast and prompt responses!
Room's Condition: Old look but was big, clean, good air-con and cosy.

Lady assigned: (7/10)
Cherry

Overall Sextification Rating: (8/10)
Attitude : 8/10 friendly and patient, no complaint
Return to Fuck: yes, she is RTF material
Service Attitude: Very automatic and quite good.

Old 26-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Veteran Samster

This is how the story goes…..

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. Just less than seconds, door opened seen Cherry. She is 95% similar with the pic but personally prefer her in-person look. I buay tahan liao and I can't wait to lay my finger on her.

-Invited to her room
Followed her to the room, she has an average english speaking standard. With my little command of thai, we still can communicate but most of the time we communicate by more on actions which we have lesser time of chatting with each other.She got the towel for me, cuddled with me on the bed, due to her friendly & cheerful character with slightly shy maybe because different faces of customers she have, slowly as time goes by, we exchanged kisses..slowly picking up with more passionate lips sucking & went more furious in frenching

-Shower..
We frenched & cuddled up more than 10 minutes, she moaned softly also..
Somehow cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she cum n wobbled..lolxx
Her face started turning redish...then we started our proper bathing part..hahahahas!!

-Start of round one

Went to the bed, waited her by sitting at the side of the bed & she came to me after wiping dry. She was cover with the towel and with a sexy look, it making my soft rod becoming more n more harder!!
Sitting on my lap, kicking of with frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it. Although she is young, but she can suck well, she suck with pace, no rush at all. Sucking my balls smoothly, tenderly..felt damn good..my little little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao, she looked at me & shaft my whole rod into her mouth with the very young and wild look. C liao also buay tahan.

-Back for another round..
2nd shot started with she lying beside me and cruddling each other and she kept stroking my brother to make it erected.
Not long, my rod awake, knowing that it awake, she took the initiative my crawling up on me, giving me catbath, then waited no more..blowing my rod furiously, like hopefully to taste my soldiers again..lolxx but at the same time i was fingering her pussy...she got damn wet..Quickly worn my helmet, got her down lying on bed, pumped her in MISSIONARY-LOTUS-DOGGY. From gear one to gear 10..and with the “piak piak piak” sound there went off my second badge of soldiers!!Well, looking at the time i left 5 minutes to go..so washed up & tips her n left her place a great happy man.

A well spend bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers --
PS: Thanks bro Simon for this wonderful arrangement, keep it up for your efficient response & recommending a great fl for me. Thanks...!!

Comments

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Old 26-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Club99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This is how the story goes…..

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. Just less than seconds, door opened seen Cherry. She is 95% similar with the pic but personally prefer her in-person look. I buay tahan liao and I can't wait to lay my finger on her.

-Invited to her room
Followed her to the room, she has an average english speaking standard. With my little command of thai, we still can communicate but most of the time we communicate by more on actions which we have lesser time of chatting with each other.She got the towel for me, cuddled with me on the bed, due to her friendly & cheerful character with slightly shy maybe because different faces of customers she have, slowly as time goes by, we exchanged kisses..slowly picking up with more passionate lips sucking & went more furious in frenching

-Shower..
We frenched & cuddled up more than 10 minutes, she moaned softly also..
Somehow cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she cum n wobbled..lolxx
Her face started turning redish...then we started our proper bathing part..hahahahas!!

-Start of round one

Went to the bed, waited her by sitting at the side of the bed & she came to me after wiping dry. She was cover with the towel and with a sexy look, it making my soft rod becoming more n more harder!!
Sitting on my lap, kicking of with frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it. Although she is young, but she can suck well, she suck with pace, no rush at all. Sucking my balls smoothly, tenderly..felt damn good..my little little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao, she looked at me & shaft my whole rod into her mouth with the very young and wild look. C liao also buay tahan.

-Back for another round..
2nd shot started with she lying beside me and cruddling each other and she kept stroking my brother to make it erected.
Not long, my rod awake, knowing that it awake, she took the initiative my crawling up on me, giving me catbath, then waited no more..blowing my rod furiously, like hopefully to taste my soldiers again..lolxx but at the same time i was fingering her pussy...she got damn wet..Quickly worn my helmet, got her down lying on bed, pumped her in MISSIONARY-LOTUS-DOGGY. From gear one to gear 10..and with the “piak piak piak” sound there went off my second badge of soldiers!!Well, looking at the time i left 5 minutes to go..so washed up & tips her n left her place a great happy man.

A well spend bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers --
PS: Thanks bro Simon for this wonderful arrangement, keep it up for your efficient response & recommending a great fl for me. Thanks...!!

Comments

Thanks Bro(Naka_Timo)Your Good FR & Support.....
P.S.: Club99 Operator is Bro(Joe).......
Club99!!!
Old 26-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried the following targets?

Royal Escort - Maiko http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=454632

Last edited by GreenTea; 27-06-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Old 26-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopher View Post
joyce from (gossip girl)

Actually, this time round i RTF her.
First time @ D-Exquisite

Joyce is really a hardcord service and has a nice smile that will brighten up your day especialy with her cos play on it.

She is those kind of auto type, showing me and keep my clothe properly for me, once we started frenching and stuff, she did warm up to me and i really enjoyed the session alot.

she is a sweet girl, she is really experience in the FL line,u actually dont need to take the lead and initiate stuff. she is really a grade GF bonk which really adds to her charm,she really have alot of "tricks" that some FL has, those kind that will make your hair stand on and get so turned on (for those who try her before will know what i mean).

Looks: 8.5/10, similar to the photo
BBBJ: 8/10, hard working...
FJ: 8/10, willing to try different position
AR: never try
Frenching: 9/10, really enjoyed it, like kissing your GF
Painting, Fingering: 7.5/10, think she enjoyed it alot...
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: yes,confirm...haha as i already did it.

Will recommend her if u want a high gfe but not for boobs lover.
Thank Bro kristopher for the FR on Joyce
Old 26-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Short FR for Pamela ( GossipGirls )

Face: 8/10 Resembles her Live Pic, but prettier in person in fact.

Body: 8.8/10 Great body,Right Curves and Great soft Ass.

Kissing : 8/10 Passionate and soft lips, the feeling still lingers on my lips.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good BBBJ , Knows when to speed things up and slow down. CIM available for her.

FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating,Self-initiation, Explored many various positions, Good moans while i pumped her from the back which i find she enjoys it the most whilst i grabbed her boobs.

GFE: 8.5/10 Feel Comfortable with her presence, Good heart warming hugs, sociable and a sweet girl. Gives you the feeling of a wife eagerly waiting for you to come home after a hard day's work.

Pamela is simply an awesome FL, simple and delicate. Provides massage too, the whole session was simply enjoyable.

A Must Try for bros who are just looking for something simple yet enjoyable, Not those wild type, an unregrettable session and value for money.

Thanks For the polite and Efficient OKT for this Great session. Booking Fast and Efficienct, Well done!
Thank Bro Anthonylim568 for the FR on Pamela
Old 26-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam4ever View Post
Tried faye from GossipGirl a few days back, due to busy with work so posting this report slightly late..

She just got out of bed when I rang the door bell. She is cute looking, like one of the cute girls on Orchard Road. Actually better looking than her photo. Her body is trim and no fat, a real spinner. Her English is very good.

The air conditioning was not on in the room and I asked her to turn it on and she said she was cold. I offered to keep her warm and hugged her under the blanket and she snuggled up to me. She told me she really liked to be cuddled. She felt very comfortable.

After some hugging, and feeling her up, we proceeded to shower. She also washed up and brushed her teeth.

Proceeded to the bed after drying up and she started by offering me a BBBJ.

After 5 minutes, I wanted to explore her body. Started kissing and sucking her sensitive nipples and then proceeded to give her a thorough painting. Her Clit was even more sensitive. She was squirming and moaning and got the cap out to have me bonk her.

We start in Cowgirl and then finished in missionary, with me giving her a good pounding. Shot my first load.

She was well warmed up at this point.

She wanted to do more hugging and we chatted and hugged under the blanket. Time just flew by and ran out of time. I wanted to try her highly rated BBBJ for the second round. I guess that would have to wait for RTF.

Highly recommend her if you are looking for GFE and not forgetting to thank bro sky for arranging.
Thank Bro Siam4ever for the FR on Faye
Old 26-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Had a session with Faye last week. She is very pretty, very slim with small boobs. Excellent English and as good a GFE as any.

Her BBBJ was great and I easily CIM within minutes (8/10).

Very wet and tight pussy, really enjoyed shafting her and grabbing her nice ass.

Very nice experience, told me she is going home today though
Thank Bro ChillNRelax for the FR on Faye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1