The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
.. Ocean Hotel .. where? ...
Lazy!! Too much spoon feeding. Read Post 1491 - 8 posts up. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dino1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Lazy!! Too much spoon feeding. Read Post 1491 - 8 posts up. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
I agreed, many lazy bros....
For me I'm lucky I found the place with the famous landmark.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

made my first virgin trip to ocean hotel today! was supposed to go with my fren, but he went to get a massage, so i manage to get a chance to explore both ocean and aijo.

first off, both place were easy to spot, trying spotting the curry stall and the watch stall for ocean, den for aijo just scan for the signboard.

went into aijo, but saw alot of indians, both men and WLs, so left after awhile.

proceeded to ocean hotel, my bad for not doing my homework, ended up choose a pretty but lousy WL.

L3R42 - jennifer.
first look i thought she's a chinese tts why i went in. But when she started to speak malay i sian half cos i cant communicate with her.
service wise, not just SOP, but slip shot, almost like anwhow.
BJ - 3/10, less than 30 seconds=.=
catbath - 2/10 lick 2 circles den proceed to fj.
fj - 5/10 - fj was fine, but the lack of foreplay together destroyed my mood, so end up took quite a while to cum.
rtf - NO! just my day

after finishing, i went back to city square starbucks to use wifi and search the forum. And went back to ocean to check out the syts. Managed to catch a glimpse of the legendary violet. she's really a gem, pretty and young! next trip confirm gonna try her!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kevinwish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Brothel

Bro can PM me Dr.San San address? I couldnt find the place. More details please.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: L3R42 Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
.. first virgin trip to ocean hotel today.. and aijo. easy to spot... L3R42 - Jennifer.. rtf - NO! ...went back to city square starbucks to use wifi ...catch a glimpse of the legendary violet. she's really a gem, pretty and young! next trip confirm gonna try her!
Pays to do homework prior to visit. Violet is highly recommended. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinwish View Post
.. Dr.San San address? I couldnt find the place.
Wrong thread. Wake Up!! Details here: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=21&highlight=
Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the damage??
Old 12-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
spinner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspinner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moseshoo View Post
Whats the damage??
Really don't understand newbies...
Old 12-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moseshoo View Post
Whats the damage??
Dun so lazy ma. Many senior bros already laid the path for you, just needa search abit. Dun let everyone spoon feed you =.=

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1466
Old 13-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

jayajusco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please let me know your rating about one Milf in front of lavender room.lavender have a good promo.let's promote others for our healty sex life.
Old 16-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ahfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros.

Xiao di here has went ocean hotel for budget quicky a few times liao.
Always see pple talk about aoji but I could nv find it. Is it still around? Can tell me which lane is it? Thanks!!
Old 16-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

untitled89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hye bro, could you tell me where exactly the ocean hotel in the first place? i could not find in any places. Is it near KSL ?
And regarding aijo. i couldn't find it as well. Thanks bro...
Old 17-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

untitled89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got too bored and made my way to hunt for the ocean hotel... Parked my car and finally found while walking pass the Jalan Wong Ah Fook. Anyway, couldn't really try as i went around 9.40PM and they were closing already. Only 2nd floor was open but there only 3 selections. All not that interesting...
Will go for a look back for sum chun ones early sum day...
Old 18-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster

jason6158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to me i will recommand all sbf bro to go lv4, price is $65

room 28 & room 34, nice and not rush

bbbj & fj
Old 19-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went across the crossway to take advantage of the good exchange rates. As it was too early to visit my regular spas.... I decided to make a visit to Ocean hotel. The place has changed since my last visit there. There are now rooms on the 2nd level whereas it used to be a law office. Did not select any on this level and proceeded to the upper levels. Saw a few gam ones and made a mental note to return for them later after I reece the rest of the rooms. On the 4th level I saw sitting in one of the rooms a familiar face but could not recall where I seen that face before.

Anyway approached her and she said $65 so I entered her room. As I was taking off my shirt, she said pay money first! Gave her the $65 and then she just walked out of the room.... I was like WTF? But 1 minute later she came back and started to undress and also attitude changed becoming talkative and friendly. So I took the opportunity to tell her she looks familiar. She replied I also look familiar to her...... as we were checking off the places where we could have met we discovered it was at Petain.

She used to be from H18 but returned to KL after the house closed. She worked in a few HCs before coming to Ocean hotel and has been here for the past year.
Such a coincidence in a small small world.

Anyway service was SOP with bath in the toilet follow by catbath and short capped BJ. I requested for longer BJ and she obliged but only by another 5mins. She explained they have time limit here and if over the time the OKT outside will charge them extra accordingly. So quickly change to doggy and finish off ASAP.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

feinimoqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black simultaneously creates a sense of vintage and forever. This well design mother dress features pleated one-shoulder neckline and fitting bodice,http://videoauthor.com/read_blog/506...se-brides-6msx, highlighted with a sparkling brooch. Natural waistline set out plain satin dress flaring understatedly and floating down the the ground,111,http://www.weclickdate.com/blogs/ent...-exciting-9tXF, give a sense of elegant. Finished with zipper back closure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1