The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ReturntoKL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KTV in KL

hi bros, anyone interested in going to ktv next month in feb? Plz let me know cos I'm coming back to KL....thankssss
Old 01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Champion Club

Eventhough already opened for more then half year d, still many bros does not know where is it. It is located right opposite Emico near Loke Yew round about. The old Fajar 4 strories building turned into KTV and SPA.

Ground floor has a different access to SPA under same managment. Also 2 super VIP rooms there.

Upper floor with escalators (yes, i believe this is the only KTV has escalaters in Malaysia, at least in KL). Cost is was supposed to be for shoppers for Fajar before. Ha.

They are runinng $88 3 small jug beer package for HH and chicks are not $60 into bill for butterfly. Booking starts after 9pm. about 36 rooms in all. All local NL and CKT chicks. Gers are from everywhere around KL. Most of the mummy and stocks are from GH before as some new investors chipped in with the GH bosses.

Some toliet are with extra small room with a sofa Song selection normal and they update 1 to 3 months once. Me like the room deco as it does not have those "over design" like BP. Just neat and new. Some rooms with pool table with no extra charge.

Just book early for HH will do.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BushMaster1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah some kaki and KTV gers told me about Champion but couldn't remember the name until now. Thanks for the info-will test waters very soon. Decided not to frequent places in Damansara anymore especially President. That place is getting from bad to worse. We used to enjoy going there when they first opened, the managers were excellent and the service was good like vegas. Now the treatment you receive when you go there is rubbish. I think the capable people who was working there joined some other club somewhere. Even my big boss F me for recommending this place to him. Although the club in eastin is still quite okay with better gers. Going all the way to KL town really sucks but what to do? I will try champion next. Also heard there's one in Cheras or something like that. Any info?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushMaster1 View Post
Yeah some kaki and KTV gers told me about Champion but couldn't remember the name until now. Thanks for the info-will test waters very soon. Decided not to frequent places in Damansara anymore especially President. That place is getting from bad to worse. We used to enjoy going there when they first opened, the managers were excellent and the service was good like vegas. Now the treatment you receive when you go there is rubbish. Also heard there's one in Cheras or something like that. Any info?
Our group had long banned President. Their MD, GM and mummy were from Glitter before but the services and stocks sucks big time after 2 visits.

Frankly, I personally dont see any nice (and good price) KTV in PJ area. KL still have more varieties.

Also can try Sapphire at MAA for wild NL stock. Good beer package also .
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BushMaster1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tip. I heard from some regulars that sapphire is a hot place as well. Hope have chance to go there soon. I work and stay in Klang, so its either the club in summit or some places in PJ but I think I'm REALLY going to ban president for good this time. Not worth the money or regret after a night there especially if you want to entertain and impress your clients.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Klang is bit far but if you manage to hit Sapphire before 6pm, just nice. Our group always hv forummers there for HH as the GM is very friendly. But most important is: good price and wild stocks!!!

Glitter and Cayanne at Holiday Villa are another blood sucker...

PM me yr contact and see if we could catch up one day.
Old 13-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

Club 1 Zero 1

It is a new "club" opened not long ago. 4 stories pruple colored building by itself behind Shaw Parade at Pudu, KL.

Happy hour starts by 5 til 9pm. Currently 3 jugs beer at $99 promo or 5 bottle beer at $60. Ger booking at $30/hour and they start reporting to work from 5.30 onwards. They are CKT, NL, PRC and Pinoys (about 20 plus if full force)

There is a common pub area with some sofa and hight table/stool, U can sing song and grab the stock there.

Down at ground floor, 2nd and 3rd floor, they are some nicely done private KTV rooms. You could transfer from pun area to the room. No room charge if you know them well or spend some money on drinks la (just order some beers will do).

Papasan's name is Vincent.
Old 21-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

Originally Posted by andyk
Hi KL BROs,

Since i have not been back to KL for quite a long time,any BROs can update on whether the KTVs liked De Vegas,Superstar & there was a KTV at Renaissance Hotel - Club De Macao ? ( Sorry i can't remembered their names already ! ) Or there was one next to both Ritz's Carlton & JW Marriot,are all these KTVs still around ? Many thanks ! Andyk

De Vegas still the same, the one next to JW is Bintang Palace. still the same.
Newly open KTV is Champion, nearby Loke Yew, KL.

De Macao and Superstar dying off (not so popular now).

Deluxe opp CitiBank lacks of stock and after 9pm , better BYO as not many gers there and many customer bring their PRC gers there. Dont like there as too many mafia customers. Owner is same background and their groups always there aftre 9pm.
Old 21-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
matmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great info on this thread. Will try out the KTVs mentioned should I visit KL. Cheers!
Old 21-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Originally Posted by andyk
Hi KL BROs,

Since i have not been back to KL for quite a long time,any BROs can update on whether the KTVs liked De Vegas,Superstar & there was a KTV at Renaissance Hotel - Club De Macao ? ( Sorry i can't remembered their names already ! ) Or there was one next to both Ritz's Carlton & JW Marriot,are all these KTVs still around ? Many thanks ! Andyk

De Vegas still the same, the one next to JW is Bintang Palace. still the same.
Newly open KTV is Champion, nearby Loke Yew, KL.

De Macao and Superstar dying off (not so popular now).

Deluxe opp CitiBank lacks of stock and after 9pm , better BYO as not many gers there and many customer bring their PRC gers there. Dont like there as too many mafia customers. Owner is same background and their groups always there aftre 9pm.
=> Many Thanks,BRO for latest update ! Guessed i'm very outdated since i have not been back to KL for long time ! Really luv KL - the people,food,entertainment !...So which KTV is your current favourite ?
Old 21-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Superstar... the hardware is a bit run off but the gals have good service. I also went to 天上人间. The place is over deco but good service. The gals are responsive as well. A bit pricey.

Where else to have fun in KL ?
Old 22-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Many Thanks,BRO for latest update ! Guessed i'm very outdated since i have not been back to KL for long time ! Really luv KL - the people,food,entertainment !...So which KTV is your current favourite ?

Champion happy hour is our group choice. Another one is Sapphire at MAA. Both running beer promo. $88 for 3 small jug, no room charge. Ger either on booking or butterfly system. Stocks are local CKT, NL.

After 9pm drinks will be bit more exp and gers on booking.

If u plan a KL trip, let me know early, i shall arrange for you as prior booking needed, good biz ma!
Old 22-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I went to Superstar... the hardware is a bit run off but the gals have good service. I also went to 天上人间. The place is over deco but good service. The gals are responsive as well. A bit pricey.

Where else to have fun in KL ?
Superstar are pricey and their time over d....BP once a while go with oversea client or visitors is OK. I don like the deco also, over!

U can try Champion, mid price and got some gems overthere.

If u like wild NL expecially Sabahan, go Sapphire at MAA but need 1 day booking as that place is hot.
Old 22-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Superstar are pricey and their time over d....BP once a while go with oversea client or visitors is OK. I don like the deco also, over!

U can try Champion, mid price and got some gems overthere.

If u like wild NL expecially Sabahan, go Sapphire at MAA but need 1 day booking as that place is hot.
So in other words, the places to go cheong in KL would be either Champion (Mid price) or Sapphire (Wild Action)... right?
Old 22-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Champion happy hour is our group choice. Another one is Sapphire at MAA. Both running beer promo. $88 for 3 small jug, no room charge. Ger either on booking or butterfly system. Stocks are local CKT, NL.

After 9pm drinks will be bit more exp and gers on booking.

If u plan a KL trip, let me know early, i shall arrange for you as prior booking needed, good biz ma!
=> Many thanks,BRO for your excellent offer ! I have been gathering latest updates for my next KL trip ! And U have been really very helpful ! Wishing U a great week ahead ! Cheers !!! Andyk ps Are U a golfer too ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1