The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-04-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Any maid for rent. I can't bring them out. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
Last sun bro but leeches ah come only ask buy drink i say i go take money and siam lucky msg2 in skout never change num hahah
Y don't just buy cheap drink n u can hug n touch till song song. Sometimes hugging, cuddling n a simple kiss is more shiok then screwing them.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
Any maid for rent. I can't bring them out. Thanks.
Meaning?

Catch no ball
Old 12-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indo maid age 27.. ghim moh area. Wechat n number for exchange for no older than 32yrs old

FYI. She is a player. Just f n forget. Just need to play the donkey n carrot game.

Last edited by bignround; 12-04-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 12-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Indo maid age 27.. ghim moh area. Wechat n number for exchange for no older than 32yrs old

FYI. She is a player. Just f n forget. Just need to play the donkey n carrot game.
Hi the fact is, majority of them r fcuk n forget type also. Promising them this n that, but after fcuk a few time then ignore already. Unless u want long term.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Hi the fact is, majority of them r fcuk n forget type also. Promising them this n that, but after fcuk a few time then ignore already. Unless u want long term.

Yup. Agreed.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnosticfront View Post
Hello bros! I have a few maid ctcs to trade or share with. Do PM me if any bros interested to do a bit of sharing! Cheers!
hey bro can share share ?
Old 12-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If maid ask you go her house to bonk her when owner not around, you guys dare or not? Any bros who encounter such experience before please share haha. Sounds risky and thrill at the same time.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered View Post
If maid ask you go her house to bonk her when owner not around, you guys dare or not? Any bros who encounter such experience before please share haha. Sounds risky and thrill at the same time.
You don't dare sure other ppl do.

The maid don't need to check in n fcuk in hotel.

Just don't be dumb n fcuk in living room or owners bedroom. N don't b dumb to let them trace you via houses cctv including don't drive there.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you don't mind seeing yourself caught by employer for trespass go ahead.

Nowadays a lot of employer have CCTV.

Life in the fast lane - fun for some.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryu0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

just to share my encounter.

11 apr 2016
AM
- added a 34 yrs old indo maid. slim but boobs quite small.
- look ok but can see is rather matured but I think still bonkable due to her slim body.
- intro each other n got to know that she is married with a daughter.

PM
- tok cock here n there and managed to convince her for a date in 2 weeks time
- at home during the night, managed to chat a bit sex stuffs with her.

12 Apr 2016
AM
- sweet tok to her n managed to make her my gf

PM
- told her abit horney. n wanna masturbate.
- she went to toilet and strip off for me to enjoy while I wank off on video call

now waiting for our whole day bonking in 2 weeks time.

she seems rather serious that I be her bf even though she is married. told me she no longer love her husband.

intent to keep her for some time before sharing. experienced bro can share how to shake her off without being too nasty?
Old 12-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like already some dare to bonk them raw. What's other things do u thing ppl don't dare to do? Just to add, these maid r very naive and mind r very straight too. They do anything without thinking much. Maybe even if they know the guys has std, i believe they will still go for raw n just warn the guy not to shoot inside.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

hi all, recently i manage to met up with a maid from badoo, she knew i have a wife n kids and keep asking if i have other girls which i told her i dont have.i ask her to be my part time gf and she ask in a joking manner got pay or not..lol..(she never mention about money after that at all)to see her private photos she ask me to promise to delete badoo which i did.1st date was just eating at east coast park hawker centre. 2nd date was at a cinema whre i manage to hold her hands in the dark and after which we go to east coast park where i manage to hug her shoulders.than the next day she send me photos of breakfast,lunch.she make a love song video which she sang and showed me and ask me to do the same.today we met again at ecp,she say she wana go massage so i suggest going to msia as cheaper and they have couple massage,than she say last time she go with friend went shopping and only bought 3 panty and bra.this time she wana buy sexy sexy , i say can but only i can see. she say only you?and laigh..also hug her on the shoulders and occasionally her waist but when her waist,she ask me not to hug her.she was giggling.before i go, i wana test seee how far can i go and tried kiss her 2 times and failed..she bent down to escape being kiss.i told her to kiss me just once and she didnt so i quickly turn n kiss her on the cheek.
any bros can suggest where to go for couple massage in jb and how can i proceed in my situation? does that mean she dont like me?
Old 13-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryu0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
hi all, recently i manage to met up with a maid from badoo, she knew i have a wife n kids and keep asking if i have other girls which i told her i dont have.i ask her to be my part time gf and she ask in a joking manner got pay or not..lol..(she never mention about money after that at all)to see her private photos she ask me to promise to delete badoo which i did.1st date was just eating at east coast park hawker centre. 2nd date was at a cinema whre i manage to hold her hands in the dark and after which we go to east coast park where i manage to hug her shoulders.than the next day she send me photos of breakfast,lunch.she make a love song video which she sang and showed me and ask me to do the same.today we met again at ecp,she say she wana go massage so i suggest going to msia as cheaper and they have couple massage,than she say last time she go with friend went shopping and only bought 3 panty and bra.this time she wana buy sexy sexy , i say can but only i can see. she say only you?and laigh..also hug her on the shoulders and occasionally her waist but when her waist,she ask me not to hug her.she was giggling.before i go, i wana test seee how far can i go and tried kiss her 2 times and failed..she bent down to escape being kiss.i told her to kiss me just once and she didnt so i quickly turn n kiss her on the cheek.
any bros can suggest where to go for couple massage in jb and how can i proceed in my situation? does that mean she dont like me?
brother, u r wasting too much time. she alrdy starting to get horney. just find an excuse check into hotel, then i can start bonking liao
Old 13-04-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu0000 View Post
brother, u r wasting too much time. she alrdy starting to get horney. just find an excuse check into hotel, then i can start bonking liao
from where can you tell she is horny?she mention got 1 guy 1st date ask her go room n she block him directly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1