The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

Does this house OKT allow call to book or have to be physically there to wait for next available slot?
Old 19-02-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
You can call to book & come over 5 mins before the appointment time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Does this house OKT allow call to book or have to be physically there to wait for next available slot?
Old 19-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I was told there will be 3 new WLs for this house and another 3 for 1658B next month …
Only these 2 houses will get new WLs? We need more WL that really provide full service.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, this chick Jiajia is a gem so far in the GL ocean.

Good looks, height and service. More babes apparently next week for this house
Old 11-03-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Okt told 6 girls this wed for 1654a. Hope they are all good looking & great service like JJ.

And 3 more girls this thu for 1658b.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Yeah, this chick Jiajia is a gem so far in the GL ocean.

Good looks, height and service. More babes apparently next week for this house
Really quite hot looking, but she does this weird head movement during bbbj that's kind funny haha.. almost killed my erection cause i was laughing.. quickly moved to main course lol
Old 17-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

You mean when she is twirling her head like exercising?
If you are annoyed with that, next time ask her to bbbj while you are standing, she won't twirl her head again.

Personally, in terms of the feeling of bbbj, the most satisfaction i had was with Lulu 1669.
The only drawback for her is the scar at her right butt. Not sure what was that, scared to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Really quite hot looking, but she does this weird head movement during bbbj that's kind funny haha.. almost killed my erection cause i was laughing.. quickly moved to main course lol
Old 17-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
You mean when she is twirling her head like exercising?
If you are annoyed with that, next time ask her to bbbj while you are standing, she won't twirl her head again.

Personally, in terms of the feeling of bbbj, the most satisfaction i had was with Lulu 1669.
The only drawback for her is the scar at her right butt. Not sure what was that, scared to ask.
haha not annoyed just found it funny, her looks more than makes up for it so it's ok
Old 19-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Garrick the cancer kia still alive? Lol thought he like to fuck his customers? So we all go there pay money fuck his girls and let him fuck at the same time? Lol still remeber clearly, pre covid, sit on sofa cross leg also can kenna scold from him. Lol CB cancer kia, thought he died from cancer already 😂
Old 19-03-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Garrick the cancer kia still alive? Lol thought he like to fuck his customers? So we all go there pay money fuck his girls and let him fuck at the same time? Lol still remeber clearly, pre covid, sit on sofa cross leg also can kenna scold from him. Lol CB cancer kia, thought he died from cancer already 😂
Not sure what's your beef, never had this issue with him even when I or my friends took a longer time to make up our minds in younger days.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
Not sure what's your beef, never had this issue with him even when I or my friends took a longer time to make up our minds in younger days.
Garrick is fair, treat him with respect and he will reciprocate more as you are customer. But if you are disrespectful to them especially his girls, he will not welcome you.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
guess sebaceous cyst
Old 20-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
guess sebaceous cyst
Was quite a distraction.
Was trying to avoid looking at it most of the time to avoid ‘cooling measure’ on my rod.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Was quite a distraction.
Was trying to avoid looking at it most of the time to avoid ‘cooling measure’ on my rod.
😅
hopefully it won't trigger the circuit breaker
Old 20-03-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
hopefully it won't trigger the circuit breaker
Luckily it didn’t
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1