The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 09-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Yes for sure Raine beats anyone hands down. .. anja was around for not too long also.. there was once a msg featured on her. Augustman.interesting read.
augustman sia, heard she got ahead of herself. her success was her downfall as well. at least her success was real not fluffed.

actually we wouldn't noe who had the most white knights for certain, many whales are hidden, i got tapped by one for talking about a certain 'domme'.
Old 09-07-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27053 / Power: 24
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

augustman is actually someone here...
not me though if that's what u're thinking, his english is way better than mine...
Old 09-07-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Grind without any clothings la
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
grinding kena STD?!? LOL, u nv club before?
Old 10-07-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
augustman is actually someone here...
not me though if that's what u're thinking, his english is way better than mine...
huh?? augustman is teh magazine la bro
Old 10-07-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh?? augustman is teh magazine la bro
oh i tot the sm articles written by handleman, sorry i not so atas like u guys read augustman fashion mag...
Old 10-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Grind without any clothings la
even so think it would be quite hard, unless you talking bout full on facesitting. opps latr like bro Patheticboiy ned go STD checkup cos a of certain domme...
Old 10-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
I think OMM is more like sensual type of dom which includes a lot of of teasing like grinding. Suddenly felt insecure of it when she grinded so many bros before. The risk of getting stds is actually quite high lol.
Best to stay away from these whore turned dommes for now. High risk of STD, and also we're in an epidemic.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ranking system?? wah her knighting got tier one ah? quite smart i must say. more vocal as in write review for her on here? like that mr cubano simi tier? he handicap us all leh.

so lindsey is prettier than estella to you? like that double win for you since we all know where estella stands in 'skills'. pity she left early too.
To me Lindsey was the prettiest, prettier than Estella. But both far prettier than any of the current ones available.

Don’t think Lindsey was particularly skilful but if you asked her for smth she would do her best to accommodate in the session. I appreciated that part of her game.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
To me Lindsey was the prettiest, prettier than Estella. But both far prettier than any of the current ones available.

Don’t think Lindsey was particularly skilful but if you asked her for smth she would do her best to accommodate in the session. I appreciated that part of her game.
my point exactly about pretty faces, complacent and lazy. those that rely on looks heavily would never last when it comes down to it. looks degrade overtime and if thats all you have, its dumb to not invest in other areas to pay dividends latr on when it does eventually fade. But at least you know what you getting with Lindsey unlike the empty fluff of the latter and even breaching basic hygiene and safety standards.

home cook trying to act like professional chef with fancy tools and fluff but fail so spectacularly, bullshit wrapped in dogshit is still shit at teh end no matter how you try to spin it with catshit. LOL cant take the heat then don come into the kitchen in the first place.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
kinksamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchme321 View Post
Any review on coco? Is she hosting in her own apartment condo or in shop? She say she does not provide pegging as no strapon
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/coco-massage/

look 6.5 not syt ok for budget sm
height tall 1.68 to 1.7 maybe
boobs not into, should be handful
feet not into, red manicure
butt normal not very flat or perky
location not bad and convenient by bus, should have parking also
privacy 9/10 very good, walk in no need pass by security and little human traffic
hygiene 9/10 very good, fresh no smell towel. place top notch cleanliness
attitude 9/10 quite accommodating to request. no usage phone during session
conclude with a no rush sensual hj. no fast and furious jerk like some others when you cannot cum
damage at 150 way cheaper than local

saw some high heels, ropes, impact tools, latex hoods, a police cap and a small bondage furniture at her play place
think she does most common sm including pegging. no to brown shower. not sure do advance play like electric, needle, sounding or not

no pm me please
Old 10-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is it prc mistress hu aka butterfly or mistress qiqi that you mentioning about? Anybody bros still remember?

QUOTE=Zzun;20730649]PRC doms are generally quite good if not better. Price wise too. They also have a more domineering vibe. Not to say local doms are bad, but overall satisfaction still PRC better.

Theres one more before Aner also not bad. Totally forgot her name though.
Princess seven also decent, shes pretty sadist though her armpit hair abit turn off.

Nope, Estella is not, just a mention. Just find that she's more actively using her than the rest.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
To me Lindsey was the prettiest, prettier than E. But both far prettier than any of the current ones available.

i beg to differ, lindsey is definitely not juz a pretty face, not super but pretty skilled, i met her near the end of her tenure, could it be u met her when she juz started?

even if she's not highly skilled, i find she has a good base to work on, definitely can soar to great heights if guided on the right path...
Old 11-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
i beg to differ, lindsey is definitely not juz a pretty face, not super but pretty skilled, i met her near the end of her tenure, could it be u met her when she juz started?

even if she's not highly skilled, i find she has a good base to work on, definitely can soar to great heights if guided on the right path...
lindsey even better than yr all time fav Raine?
Old 11-07-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Personally prefer Coco's feet. Always meticulously pedicured too.
Coco feet only second to Miss Su.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice and comprehensive list bro… sad that some of the dommes are no longer around, in my opinion Xenia was my favourite, sadly lost her contact details and can’t seem to find her on wechat anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have been in the scene since the mid 1990s and am primarily into foot worship/hosiery/heels and pegging. Have been a grateful user of info in this thread since its inception, as well as an occasional contributor (under another nick ).

Seeing some debate on prettiest dommes, etc lately, so here is my personal favourites list (local sessions only). Many are retired and some probably mummies by now....

Best Feet:
Xenia/Sky (Casanova)/Lucelle

Best Legs:
Xenia/Coco

Best Heels:
Ms Chang

Best Ass Worship:
Yui/An Er

Best Pegging:
Chu Chu (former 1654A)/Yuki

Best Golden Shower:
Yui/Coco

Best Roleplay:
Amber

Best Hygiene:
Coco/Xenia

Best Equipped:
Amber/Xenia

Best Spoken:
Ms Chang

Best Chemistry:
An Er

Overall Favourites Top 10:

An Er
Xenia
Lucelle
Coco
Amber
Ms Chang
Yui
Luna
Estella
Anya

Honorable Mentions:
Yuki
Keiko
Kathy (Viet)
Kat
Kelly
Snow
Fei Er (former 1654A)
Plus a fair few PRCs who have come and gone...

Favourite Visiting Dommes:
Akiho (La Siora)
Miss Su

Regretted having not met:
Lindsay
Scarlett
Secret
Jane
Xue Wang

Most missed:
An Er
Chu Chu
Kat
A PRC (can't rem her name already) who was here for only a short two months but was so fun...

To be fair, I met many of these dommes when they were starting out, so skills like pegging, GS, etc might have improved leaps and bounds after. You guys probably have your own favourites for each fetish too.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so damn subjective. But personally I find Estella the prettiest, while Xenia has my favourite body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1