The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

what is the difference if you chop 1k just for drinks or if you pay 1k too much for a fuck ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
What is the worse the Iranain can do to you? Hold you hostage or kidnap you for ransom? ALWAYS keep an eye on the tab and if you know you kena conned , just pay up and go. At most cost you 1kB? Its not like the upstairs bars in Patpong where they close the door after you.

If you own drink or the LD cost more than 200B , your spidey senses should start tingling unless your brother's senses are stronger! If they bring drinks that are not ordered , you should stop the fun and return it. The problem is singaporean too chin chye and say ok lah so they will pile and pile more BS on us. By the time we know it , LDs , tips , STs , LTs etc has spiral out of control. Why? Coz we are stupid enough to pay last time mah , so next time the girls try 5% more starting price and again next time and again next time and so on.

Many singaporeans are also on biz there so hotels are paid as well as flights. 200/300SGD to fuck someone that will never meet the wife or gf is definately worth it!

Many other bars in Nana and Cowboy to pick up girls and they also dont have to be dancers. BTW I have always thought the Rainbows on the Nana ground floor have better and more resonable picks. Rainbow 4 is a place for thai girls to chop for fun.

I am also surprised no one has ever mentioned the beer bars at Nana as well as the ground floor agogos. Not Pattaya but still better than Bacarra and R4.
Old 15-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Many singaporeans are also on biz there so hotels are paid as well as flights. 200/300SGD to fuck someone that will never meet the wife or gf is definately worth it!

Many other bars in Nana and Cowboy to pick up girls and they also dont have to be dancers. BTW I have always thought the Rainbows on the Nana ground floor have better and more resonable picks. Rainbow 4 is a place for thai girls to chop for fun.

I am also surprised no one has ever mentioned the beer bars at Nana as well as the ground floor agogos. Not Pattaya but still better than Bacarra and R4.
Gals from outside beer bars are mostly are really lau chiaos who have been round the block more times than most of us have been in BKK. Big majority are late 20s and 30s mothers. Their service is better though so those who do not mind trading off looks with service can visit the beer bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
what is the difference if you chop 1k just for drinks or if you pay 1k too much for a fuck ?
If have to choose, better to choose pay more for fcuk. I mean a Heineken or JW whisky in agg taste same as those from street stalls.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

AT MOST 1kB is different from kena chop more than 1kB. At this rate , you will push prises to 10kB by end 2012.

If you know already kena chop , most probably its 2/300 over the going rate but some insist on staying will kena more than 1kB. Usually if you make noise , the girls or mamasan will know that this guy know the market and will not sharpen their knifes further.

I have to agree that the beer bars girls are not as SYT as the dancers but MILFs can still be found.

Human being have a very bad perception that the more you pay the better the product ...... not always true. Like AC said , taste the same and leaves the same aftertaste

Anyway , Bkk is gone case for me.
Old 16-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I have to agree that the beer bars girls are not as SYT as the dancers but MILFs can still be found.

Human being have a very bad perception that the more you pay the better the product ...... not always true. Like AC said , taste the same and leaves the same aftertaste

I have picked up some horny kind from open air beer bars in both Nana area as well as Pattaya. These not-so-SYT were very eager to f than me.
Old 16-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you know already kena chop , most probably its 2/300 over the going rate but some insist on staying will kena more than 1kB. Usually if you make noise , the girls or mamasan will know that this guy know the market and will not sharpen their knifes further.
In school, we learn the lessons before we take the test ..
In life, we take the test before we learn the lesson ... choke dee, choke dee ..
Old 16-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
picked up some horny kind from open air beer bars in both Nana area as well as Pattaya. These not-so-SYT were very eager to f than me.
Summer now with gals there off their tops?

Did a beer gal Nana early May, not stunner but no talk on price, stayed LT 2 nights. Even offered freebie 3rd night, but itchy backside go SK solo.
Old 16-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

hope those guys who joined us last night had a great time.... : )
tonight dinner at gullivers .. pool after that.. then walking ard ...
those interested, just PM me ..
cheerios
Old 17-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cowboyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all the bros in here for the FR and interesting recommendations on BKK food.

I am a newbie and hardly ever post anything. I will be around in BKK this June 21-24.

Rgds
Old 18-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
keiizumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro going to BKK this August? I'm planning a solo trip there maybe BKK/Patt. Will be good to have some companies for lunch, dinner and late night partying.

Cheers
Old 18-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icetea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stayed at sukhumvit soi 11 aloft recently . quite alot of clubs around this road. Q bar and Supper Bed have nice crowd. climax in ambasaddor hotel have live band and FLs.

went nana on 3rd flr as well. got quoted ST - 2kB, LT - 4kB with barfine 600B. didnt take any though as our grp were just bar hopping that night.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They are supposed to be a good story teller to earn more money.
the rachada girl much cheaper than soi cowboy ...
2k baht only short time , gogo bar fine ,hotel everything can up to 4.5k baht .. alot of change than 2 years back ..beer up 150 baht as we go there that night ..
Old 20-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Bros, 2 questions please...

What song is this? Sounds so catchy

Anyone knows where is this place? Looks good.
Old 21-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is the right place to ask since its a non sex related question lol.
Anyway where's a good pub/bar to watch the late night Euro 2012, anywhere near Thonglor area will be good. If not anywhere in Sukhumvit is fine i guess
thanks in advanced.
Old 21-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klose87 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to ask since its a non sex related question lol.
Anyway where's a good pub/bar to watch the late night Euro 2012, anywhere near Thonglor area will be good. If not anywhere in Sukhumvit is fine i guess
thanks in advanced.
Almost every pub/bar/disco will show it =)
Old 21-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Anyone knows where is this place? Looks good.
Wow you post such a steamy clip!
Later I go KTV work no mood liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1