The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidestory01 View Post
am a newbie in bkk. Any kind bros want to take me go chiong later?
This is NOT the way, as however kind they are ..don't think anyone here owes you one, to hold your hands. Better to invite others for a beer, mah

Seems you have been lurking around after registering as member 1.5 years ago ..with 1 post to date
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
where to find chick at bkk, 3.30am to 4am now
Any massage?
Desperate call, need instant solution? Hope you did not have to call concierge for SOS.

There's always the golden mile along lower sois in Sukhumvit, with sorts dotting along kerbside stalls into wee hours of morning.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
westsidestory01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you're right!
anyone free to chiong later? i buy beer!

me active more than 1.5 years lah... but then disappeared more than 4 years and the boss deleted my account for inactivity... thereafter was too lazy to write FRs to start building up my rep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
This is NOT the way, as however kind they are ..don't think anyone here owes you one, to hold your hands. Better to invite others for a beer, mah

Seems you have been lurking around after registering as member 1.5 years ago ..with 1 post to date
Old 13-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

There's always the golden mile along lower sois in Sukhumvit, with sorts dotting along kerbside stalls into wee hours of morning.
Shiok shiok place. I once had some time to kill so had a plate of lala with beer sitting just about 150m from the Thermmae at about 1am. Really like Tatooine!
Old 13-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
malobond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this forum for about a month to prepare for my trip,im back in Sg now after a 5 days stay in BKK. This is my fourth time to Bkk in 2 years however this trip is packed with 'places of interest' recommended by many bros here.

Day 1 (Friday)
Landed in Bkk with a friend at about 12pm local time and we queued about an hour to get our passports chopped! First time see immigration so slow. After that its another hour cab ride to our hotel along Sukhumvit rd. I shall skip the typical lunch and dinner part and for the first night,decided to head to Funky Villa. Got there at about 1030pm and it was already packed to the max. Ordered a bottle of JW and luckily managed to get a table. This place is filled with mainly the local rich thai ppl and i must say that there are no lacking of chicks. Made a few friends with the group of girls beside our table and left the place at about 145am. No action or whatsoever,just pure clean clubbing type of fun. After leavin Funky, my friend was feeling itchy so headed over to Ruamchitt hotel (thanks to many bros for introducing this place, it was my first time there). Reached Ruamchitt at about 2am and there was about 7 girls seated at the staircase. Spoked to this girl and found out that she used to work in a thai disco here in sg that i frequent! After verifying some names,i confirmed that she wasnt lying. She claims that she has seen me before but i dont recall seeing her haha. Was quoted 2k bht but she gave me discount, 1.8k bht can already. So i picked her and my friend picked another girl and went straight back to hotel. Shall not go into details but her services were pretty good,she stayed with me for about 2.5hrs after 2 shots.

Day 2 (Saturday)
Woke up at about 11am and went to Chatuchak market. Its really very hot in Bkk now,walked for about 2hrs i cannot take it already. I used to be able to shop at Chatuchak for 4-5hrs without complaining haha! After that went back to hotel to swim,chill and sleep. After dinner headed over to RCA Slim. Reached there early at about 1030pm and picked a table at the centre of the club. The age group at Slim is slightly older than Funky but again, there were chicks everywhere too. Made a few friends with the surrounding tables and it was another night of typical clubbing. At about 1am i received a call from another 2 friends from sg,they were at Shock39 and told me to go over to look for them. So we headed to Shock at about 2am. Arrived at Shock and went to my friend's table. Shock is really happening at that hour. I dont really recall much as i was already quite drunk with all the drinking at Slim. I left the club at 4am first with my friend leaving behind our another 2 friends as they had met some girls there and wanted to have more fun, big mistake!

Day 3 (Sunday)
Was sleeping halfway at about 11am when my other 2 sg friends called me and said they were beaten up at Shock! My friend told me that they got into an argument with 2 other Malaysian 'regular' customer and soon a fight started. Then a few of the bouncers brought my 2 friends to this really dark room and beat them up a before letting them leave! Luckily never hit they face,only kena a few punches and kicks on the body and legs. i was like wtf man seriously?! After that night we say okay no more Shock39. The 4 of us then went to Nataree at about 630pm and i must say that this place really has many girls. There were about 30 girls outside and 10 in the fishtank. Most of the girls outside were much younger/sexier/cuter/prettier than those in the fishtank. All of us picked one each frm the 2.6k bht cat and proceeded for our session. The girl i picked was this 19 yr old from Chiang Mai. Went into the room then gave me a back massage while waiting for the tub to be filled up. After the bath it was the standard bj and fj. Nthing big deal about the whole process, didnt tip her too as no special service. After Nataree went to have seafood dinner at Noi's at the nearby Huai Khwang market. Food there was really good, 4 person eat a whole table of food 1.4k bht only. After dinner went to walk around then went back to hotel for an early night....
Old 13-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
westsidestory01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there last night!!! Both Thermae and the lala stall outside!
kena accosted by one LB. Argh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Shiok shiok place. I once had some time to kill so had a plate of lala with beer sitting just about 150m from the Thermmae at about 1am. Really like Tatooine!
Old 14-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

A GGD at Shark also quoted me B2,500 S/T, but she was one of the few young girls there. Seems like the girls are trying to move the price up.

What is amazing is that S/T at the SMS (sex massage shops) is still B1,500 after all these years, altho a massage girl tried to ask me for B2,000 last week. Told her no way. She even wanted me to pay her in advance, before the act!
Old 14-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikemk99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like SG is cheaper than BKK.
Been there for two weeks on a biz trip. Tried a few (with limited time). The forum helped me a lot.
The Snowhite massage is ok., Annie's world famous massage is a good experience (worth going only once)
Lesson learned: Never listen stories from girls. They all had simillar story to reap us off
Old 14-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemk99 View Post
Lesson learned: Never listen stories from girls. They all had simillar story to reap us off
There're many instances where guys would rather listen to the words of the girls than their own cheong brothers.

When they got pussy they'll disappear and forget about brothers.
When problem arises or dumped by the girl then appear out of no where and seek help/company from brothers.
This kind of brother can cheong together meh?

Listen to puyings talk cock can lah.
If choose to believe them then you're foolish.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like SG is cheaper than BKK.
Annie's world famous massage is a good experience (worth going only once)
Err, on Sg cheaper than Bkk ..what you referring to? Chabor, food, drinks, shopping, hotels or?? Food, hotels -Bkk's definitely cheaper than Sg.

Annie's a good experience (even once)? Good for you then. Once had a kopi in the front side cafe, look see didn't impress -neither the place, looks kinda seedy. This was years back, so maybe they put in some money to do up place.

On puyings bluffing us, welcome to amazing thailand.
Old 14-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bkk is only more ex than Sg if you are stupid enough to pay what the girls ask for. Avoid Bacarra and Rainbow bars and if you get quoted ridiculous prices , just laugh and find some other reasonable bars.
Old 14-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
just_a_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bkk is only more ex than Sg if you are stupid enough to pay what the girls ask for. Avoid Bacarra and Rainbow bars and if you get quoted ridiculous prices , just laugh and find some other reasonable bars.
Was at cupid last night and had 2hrs soapy msg at 3.5k
Old 15-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are supposed to be a good story teller to earn more money.
Old 15-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the problem if you avoid the "famous" bars like bacarra and rainbow is that you can walk into even worse bars that will chop you even more

the reason the famous bars are increasing price (i just got quoted 6k baht for long time , i told her bye bye) is because those are "safe" places to go

got some iranian owned bars you go in , buy 2-3 drinks alone will cost you close to 1k baht right?
Old 15-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
the problem if you avoid the "famous" bars like bacarra and rainbow is that you can walk into even worse bars that will chop you even more

the reason the famous bars are increasing price (i just got quoted 6k baht for long time , i told her bye bye) is because those are "safe" places to go

got some iranian owned bars you go in , buy 2-3 drinks alone will cost you close to 1k baht right?
What is the worse the Iranain can do to you? Hold you hostage or kidnap you for ransom? ALWAYS keep an eye on the tab and if you know you kena conned , just pay up and go. At most cost you 1kB? Its not like the upstairs bars in Patpong where they close the door after you.

If you own drink or the LD cost more than 200B , your spidey senses should start tingling unless your brother's senses are stronger! If they bring drinks that are not ordered , you should stop the fun and return it. The problem is singaporean too chin chye and say ok lah so they will pile and pile more BS on us. By the time we know it , LDs , tips , STs , LTs etc has spiral out of control. Why? Coz we are stupid enough to pay last time mah , so next time the girls try 5% more starting price and again next time and again next time and so on.

Many singaporeans are also on biz there so hotels are paid as well as flights. 200/300SGD to fuck someone that will never meet the wife or gf is definately worth it!

Many other bars in Nana and Cowboy to pick up girls and they also dont have to be dancers. BTW I have always thought the Rainbows on the Nana ground floor have better and more resonable picks. Rainbow 4 is a place for thai girls to chop for fun.

I am also surprised no one has ever mentioned the beer bars at Nana as well as the ground floor agogos. Not Pattaya but still better than Bacarra and R4.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1