The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagalugong View Post
All the bros here, I just wonder where is the WIP???
Ask khun google "wip bangkok" will have answer below.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wip/176723229010974

http://www.kohspot.com/bangkok/wip-1...r-after-hours/

https://foursquare.com/v/wip-ว...64a5201f2335e3
Old 08-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

hope the bros who shown up at ball in hand yesterday had fun...
from 100baht pool game, we raise the stakes to 1K per game.. it was all good fun..
then went bar hopping, absolutely quiet .... and ended up at 1 disco...
lets see what happs tonight..hope the weather stays this way
Old 08-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any bros going to BKK in 17th June - 1st July. Drop me a PM. I am thinking of heading to BKK.

Cheers!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wagalugong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Happyman007;7312708]Ask khun google "wip bangkok" will have answer below.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wip/176723229010974

http://www.kohspot.com/bangkok/wip-1...r-after-hours/

https://foursquare.com/v/wip-ว...64a5201f2335e3[/QU]

lol....thx for the link bro
Old 09-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman73 View Post
Hi,

Any bros going to BKK in 17th June - 1st July. Drop me a PM. I am thinking of heading to BKK.

Cheers!
Oh ... i will be in BKK from 13 -14 Jun ....Any bro wan to meet up ...Drop me a PM as well ...
Old 10-06-2012, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagalugong View Post
All the bros here, I just wonder where is the WIP???
Liverty Plaza, end of thonglor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman73 View Post
Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanleeisme View Post
Oh ... i will be in BKK from 13 -14 Jun ....Any bro wan to meet up ...Drop me a PM as well ...
I am newbie also. Can bring me around?

Wow, Brazil -Argentina friendly more entertaining than Germ-Portugal. End to end non-stop attacking with tonnes of goals Which is why Euro can never fight with World Cup cos it is missing Latin/samba flavors
Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 18
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There is nowhere in Thailand which can compare with BKK in term of traffic jam.
stuck in a jam on my bike for 1hr after riding here from krabi

not to mention that there was a flood in chumpon and i dropped my bike twice in the knee deep water.

wanted to get to the hotel quickly, the jam didn't help one bit.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
i went to wip with my friends and their gfs

2 bottles of black label and mixers, our final bill was 8000THB
all our eyes nearly popped out when we saw the bill.

my friends are a whole bunch of waiters from SLIM and we were there to have a birthday party for one of their gf's birthday, was supposed to be his treat but everyone forked out a little to help ease the bill when we saw the price.

we found out that 1 mixer was 100thb, but i don't know how we managed to get up to 4000THB in mixer bill.

after that we said no more wip. lol
Old 10-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
not to mention that there was a flood in chumpon and i dropped my bike twice in the knee deep water.
Yes there is some flooding in the south.

Quote:
we found out that 1 mixer was 100thb, but i don't know how we managed to get up to 4000THB in mixer bill.
That's why it is good to pay for the mixtures on the spot They tend to add unknown mixtures into your bill.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to confirm a previous discussion. I just spent a few nights in BKK. 3000 LT no problem in Spankys, Angelwitch and Mandarin. I did not try any of the Rainbow bars, but from what I read in other forums it is more difficult to get this price there. LT was untill around 12:00-13:00 the next day (that's what I made sure before barfining).

I have been quoted 2500 ST at Rainbow 4. I laughed and did not even try to negotiate. The girl was still not barfined at 12 (I stayed there from around 10.30 to 12).

For the modus operandi, as usual: never talk price with the mamasan or the service girls, never look at the cards they show you, never ask "how much you want?", and of course be friendly!
For me it was just "I give you 3000 LT" "OK" (damned, should I have tried 2500?)

I also got two girls ST at 1500 each, but I knew them before. In fact they wanted to have fun in discos before going to my hotel, so it costed me a certain amount of drinks too!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
i went to wip with my friends and their gfs

2 bottles of black label and mixers, our final bill was 8000THB
all our eyes nearly popped out when we saw the bill.

my friends are a whole bunch of waiters from SLIM and we were there to have a birthday party for one of their gf's birthday, was supposed to be his treat but everyone forked out a little to help ease the bill when we saw the price.

Waa, maybe it is like SC and NEP where plain water is about same price as beer/liqour Better get CB juice at same price of 4000THB for 2 ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Just to confirm a previous discussion. I just spent a few nights in BKK. 3000 LT no problem in Spankys, Angelwitch and Mandarin. I did not try any of the Rainbow bars, but from what I read in other forums it is more difficult to get this price there. LT was untill around 12:00-13:00 the next day (that's what I made sure before barfining).

I have been quoted 2500 ST at Rainbow 4. I laughed and did not even try to negotiate. The girl was still not barfined at 12 (I stayed there from around 10.30 to 12).

For the modus operandi, as usual: never talk price with the mamasan or the service girls, never look at the cards they show you, never ask "how much you want?", and of course be friendly!
For me it was just "I give you 3000 LT" "OK" (damned, should I have tried 2500?)

I also got two girls ST at 1500 each, but I knew them before. In fact they wanted to have fun in discos before going to my hotel, so it costed me a certain amount of drinks too!
Price for ST 2000B/LT4000B applied mainly to the Rainbow bars. The smaller bars like Spanky, Angelwitch which have less Jap clientele can nego for lower price and if near to closing time of cos can nego cheaper also. Price also depends on whether she is popular gal or whether she is a hottie. Or if you called her before can get some discounts on your next rounds. 3000b is ok no need to be so "kee neau" over few hundred baht and want to reduce to 2500b. Usually for ST at any bars including Rainbow bars, I don't even bother to ask or nego. If like her, just tell her Let's go and tell waitress to get bill. 2000b for ST is standard these days. I know friend who nego for LT 2000b at small bars and after much talking gal agree and friend happy. He leave with gal to hotel about 12midnite and after 1 shot, gal leave at 3am. ST is about 2 hrs so she stay for 3 hrs which consider as LT also lor. So friend lan lan.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all where to find chick at bkk, 3.30am to 4am now
Any massage?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes there is some flooding in the south.

That's why it is good to pay for the mixtures on the spot They tend to add unknown mixtures into your bill.
sad thing is that they do this to their own thai people.

the whole bunch of them are waiters at RCA so they are familiar with "ruam bin" but this is crazy that they kena this kind of thing.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
westsidestory01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, i am a newbie in bkk.
Any kind bros want to take me go chiong later?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sad thing is that they do this to their own thai people.
Everywhere in this world is the same, it is a practical world..... In Chinese, it is called "dog bites dog world"..... Nothing to be sad.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1