The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
KNS make me happy only!
Managed to get a room. Nice place, nice price.
Hope to see yah soon!
Which dates you have booked.?

Do you want to take the same mini van at the Victory Monument with me.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Most prob go province celebrate the first few days of Songkran then later make that trip to Patts. Unless plans change dun think can take tat Vic Mon mini-van with yah.

So how u book your hotel yet? Try the one tat I recommend u? Its right opposite the beach and easy to catch the songteaws on Beach or 2nd Road.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most prob go province celebrate the first few days of Songkran then later make that trip to Patts. Unless plans change dun think can take tat Vic Mon mini-van with yah.

So how u book your hotel yet? Try the one tat I recommend u? Its right opposite the beach and easy to catch the songteaws on Beach or 2nd Road.
Thanks, have a few hotels in mind and will consider your recommendation too.
I prefer a less noisy hotel with free internet/wifi and doesn't mind to pay a bit more for a short stayed.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Whats the name of this hotel?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
18th April Baccara 8pm............ be there!
Change of plans .... peppermint group is closed for staff party on the 18th nite.

18th April Secrets 8pm............ be there! Anyone wanting to join a singaporean group to bar hop , please show up. We will most probably be the biggest and most handsome asians in the bar! We will be gone by 830pm local time; and no rubber time please.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Change of plans .... peppermint group is closed for staff party on the 18th nite.

18th April Secrets 8pm............ be there! Anyone wanting to join a singaporean group to bar hop , please show up. We will most probably be the biggest and most handsome asians in the bar! We will be gone by 830pm local time; and no rubber time please.
Wah open invitation? Wait all the Pointless people turn up... Lu jin boh eng!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wah open invitation? Wait all the Pointless people turn up... Lu jin boh eng!
Never mind la , new year mah .... 1st round on me
Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be at Patt 20/4, this time will be there alone any bro there
Old 16-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Last call , I would not be logging on after tomorrow so if you want a free drink ; just show me your Sg (blue or MY also can la!) IC at Secrets to claim it!
Old 18-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi, I will be going to Pattaya next month May, the exact date is still not known but tentatively set on the 15th May. This is my first trip to Thailand. However my thai gf stationed in sriracha, will bring me around for sightseeing etc. If anyone interested to join me, please pm me. For those whos following me, of course I will ask my thai gf to introduce her lady friends to you.

I just check the airfares, its around $300 2-way.
Old 18-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, I will be going to Pattaya next month May, the exact date is still not known but tentatively set on the 15th May. This is my first trip to Thailand. However my thai gf stationed in sriracha, will bring me around for sightseeing etc. If anyone interested to join me, please pm me. For those whos following me, of course I will ask my thai gf to introduce her lady friends to you.

I just check the airfares, its around $300 2-way.
You can get a better promotion rates from CX @ $286.00

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_...&WAemail=SALES
Old 19-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

No one turned up to claim their drinks yesterday but cant blame as it just the chaos of songkran. Things were pretty wild yesterday , water fights all over town even at 3am!

Girls still plenty , most in playful mood due to the festival. So while it was a lot of fun to be had , true cheongsters may not like hunting all wet in an aircon agogo.

Its now 11am and its raining cats and dogs but I hope it'll stop soon so songkran can continue.
Old 19-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one turned up to claim their drinks yesterday but cant blame as it just the chaos of songkran. Things were pretty wild yesterday , water fights all over town even at 3am!

Girls still plenty , most in playful mood due to the festival. So while it was a lot of fun to be had , true cheongsters may not like hunting all wet in an aircon agogo.

Its now 11am and its raining cats and dogs but I hope it'll stop soon so songkran can continue.
Wanted to claim tat drink but like u said madness of Songkran + all wet from whole day of water fun went back to have an early night. Rain has stopped going to start Songkran water crawl from start of Beach Road to Walking Street. Many stages set up by companies - Da Endorphine's, Buddah Bless, Joey Boy are the more well know celebrities that will entertain revellers today. It's going to b the last water fight for tiz year and suppose to last all thru the wee hours of the morning. HAPPY SONGKRAN!!!

Old 19-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be there tomorrow
Old 19-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You can get a better promotion rates from CX @ $286.00

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_...&WAemail=SALES
thanks for the info, its a very good price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1