The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!
Re: Actresses in Geylang

“Actress thread Huat ah!

I want Yahui lookalike!
Old 03-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
“Actress thread Huat ah!

I want Yahui lookalike!
You are fast! 24 similar responses to go!

By the way, this girl should be starting work by Monday 7 May.

Mai gong Boh Jio. Huat ah!
Old 04-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Lol. Just so happen I saw your post and I’m the first to reply. Haha.
I would want someone like Fiona Xie, I remembered at Apple at 1856 that people said looked like her and great Svc. But I never had a chance.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Only 50 percent lookalikes, so many preconditions to reveal such a name list? Not really fun.
Insightful comment buddy!

That said i also curiously noticed a different pov in another thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

I will leave the "fun and interesting" stuff to BG. To each his own.
Now let me make things really interesting!.....

I invite any samster to please try and demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions only to find out that the mm finally revealed had already rtc?...like in the recent case with Xuan Xuan(1856) who apparently looked a bit like Wen Bi Xia, leaving samsters like Apache 'high and dry'!....

Perhaps BronzeGod might say that he did not know that this Xuan Xuan had rtc and in any event it is not his fault that she had rtc.....but then that begs the question....it is in fact BronzeGod who had started his cocktease exercise in the first place, so should he not bear responsibility to this open forum for the fiasco?....

i say this, because if BronzeGod had just shared this Xuan Xuan's name straight off instead of playing his cocktease game, than at least a few samsters like Apache may have got to enjoy her before she rtc, or better yet she may have changed her mind and stayed on a while longer because of a possible sudden boost to her business....

Following on....in the first place, can any samster please demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

I for one don't get it, hence my continued criticism of BronzeGod....to me, no samster is obliged to share in this open forum, but if he so decides to share, then i am of the view that he should share straight off without any Preconditions....which is in fact what every samster does in this open forum except for BronzeGod....

Now if any samster can demonstrate to me the above-mentioned, then i shall stop my criticism of BronzeGod on this issue.....furthermore i shall Upz that samster(assuming i have not upped him before) and perhaps provide a 'treat' to this open forum as well!....

Thank you for reading this post and good luck!!
Old 04-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
The actress thread - bringing lookalike fun for six years since 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Insightful comment buddy!

That said i also curiously noticed a different pov in another thread....

Now let me make things really interesting!.....

I invite any samster to please try and demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions only to find out that the mm finally revealed had already rtc?...like in the recent case with Xuan Xuan(1856) who apparently looked a bit like Wen Bi Xia, leaving samsters like Apache 'high and dry'!....

Perhaps BronzeGod might say that he did not know that this Xuan Xuan had rtc and in any event it is not his fault that she had rtc.....but then that begs the question....it is in fact BronzeGod who had started his cocktease exercise in the first place, so should he not bear responsibility to this open forum for the fiasco?....

i say this, because if BronzeGod had just shared this Xuan Xuan's name straight off instead of playing his cocktease game, than at least a few samsters like Apache may have got to enjoy her before she rtc, or better yet she may have changed her mind and stayed on a while longer because of a possible sudden boost to her business....

Following on....in the first place, can any samster please demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

I for one don't get it, hence my continued criticism of BronzeGod....to me, no samster is obliged to share in this open forum, but if he so decides to share, then i am of the view that he should share straight off without any Preconditions....which is in fact what every samster does in this open forum except for BronzeGod....

Now if any samster can demonstrate to me the above-mentioned, then i shall stop my criticism of BronzeGod on this issue.....furthermore i shall Upz that samster(assuming i have not upped him before) and perhaps provide a 'treat' to this open forum as well!....

Thank you for reading this post and good luck!!
I truly am having lots of fun watching you waste your time ranting and raving

On the 4 lookalikes I recommended, only one of them went back suddenly while the other 3 are still around for others to enjoy. I can't control when girls go back right? I issued the challenge to unveil Xuan Xuan 1856 aka Wen Bixia on 4th April, but sadly she went back on 20 April - how could i predict this?
Good news is Shuya 1425 aka holly marie combs, Anqi 1425 aka Gigi Lai and Rong Rong 1608 aka Hibiki are still here for all to enjoy.

At least one samster - playerguy has found my lookalike recommendation Bing Bing 1608 aka Hibiki to have met his expectations in terms of resemblance.

This thread also further encourages good contributions on actress lookalike.

Eg. Bro HBK and his additional inputs that Bing Bing 1608 looks like some taiwanese actress - which is a good insight. Thank you.

Thank you to all the brothers who have contributed to this humble actress thread over the past six years since 2012. You guys rock!

Wishing everyone make love and not war here in SBF
Old 04-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would want someone like Fiona Xie, I remembered at Apple at 1856 that people said looked like her and great Svc. But I never had a chance.
Yes. Ok, tell you what, if I really spotted a fiona xie lookalike, I will PM you bro.

Especially for you....
Old 04-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

LMAO!!

My offer below to all samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

https://sbfsg.agency/showp...postcount=1459
Old 05-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Will be restarting the actress list with arrival of newbies.

If you like that, just respond with “Actress thread Huat ah!”

If reach 25 different responses by 25 different samsters by 2359 on May 4th, Friday, I’ll reveal the yahui lookalike!

Swee boh? For a limited time only!

25 responses in 25 hours, or one response per hour. Shoood not be too difficult

Just to add some fun to the thread!

Yet one more way for you guys to show your support and unveil the lookalike.

Huat Huat Huat Huat AH!
Deadline for the above is over but there remains other methods to unlock yahui lookalike, refer to this post: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost....postcount=1424

In the meantime, here’s a free listing of actress lookalikes that I have compiled for everyone’s enjoyment. In appreciation of your support over the years!

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalikes

Anqi - Gigi Lai
Shuya - Holly Marie Combs

Yezi - Gong li

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Bing Bing - Hibiki Otsuki and taiwan artiste 洪棠

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Coco - shorter Felicia Chin lookalike with full C rack on a slim frame
Anqi - taiwan celebrity 蔡允潔.

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks
Old 05-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha, I missed Apple too. I had a super steamy session with her during the only one bonk (1st bonk) just one week before her departure. She said could not tahan my long poundings and squirted 3 times wetting the bedsheet and was fully exhausted. This was the first time and the only one which I saw WL’s fluid shooting out after long pounding.Those were the days ......
Old 05-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Haha, I missed Apple too. I had a super steamy session with her during the only one bonk (1st bonk) just one week before her departure. She said could not tahan my long poundings and squirted 3 times wetting the bedsheet and was fully exhausted. This was the first time and the only one which I saw WL’s fluid shooting out after long pounding.Those were the days ......
There was also the hot and steamy mozi. Damn good to pound till everywhere wet wet too.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Sakasaki Miho lookalike?

Last edited by saabking; 05-05-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Sakasaki Miho lookalike?
nice one
Old 05-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh...
Old 07-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalikes
updated 7th May

Anqi - Gigi Lai
Shuya - Holly Marie Combs

Yezi - Gong li

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Bing Bing - Hibiki Otsuki and taiwan artiste 洪棠

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

1658a
Ruyi - Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Coco - shorter Felicia Chin lookalike with full C rack on a slim frame
Anqi - taiwan celebrity 蔡允潔.

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1