The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Glad that everyone is overjoyed at the moment,let's come back to do biz again in EPL. Are Sheffield Utd gonna park a bus in front of their goal ?
Fingers crossed
Been busy bro? Haven't seen U around much. Happy New Year to You.

Will Sheffield park their big bus? Well, it depends on whether they are a small club or not loh .....

But we should be able to break it down. Once we get an early goal we will be fine.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2007, 06:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Bro ah gogo & bro canthaveenuf,me out of town during CNY holidays.Bro ah gogo so you happened to be the winner of the prediction for the Barca game,gong xi gong xi
We HAVE to get three points,the Arse & Bolton are breathing down on our neck now,don' think Rafa will play young players against the Blades.
Old 23-02-2007, 07:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post

Will Sheffield park their big bus? Well, it depends on whether they are a small club or not loh .....
hmm,also depends on whether the bus is small or big
The blades can be very tricky opponents,hopefully our lads won't be complacent while playing against them.
Old 23-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Glad that everyone is overjoyed at the moment,let's come back to do biz again in EPL. Are Sheffield Utd gonna park a bus in front of their goal ?
Fingers crossed
They will definitely put a bus there, as ALL small clubs will do.
Only concern being most teams dun really perform after Champions League exertions ... but taking into consideration that the Reds have had a good long break (& the drunken supor not withstanding), let's see if they can blow the bus up.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 23-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro ah gogo & bro canthaveenuf,me out of town during CNY holidays.Bro ah gogo so you happened to be the winner of the prediction for the Barca game,gong xi gong xi
We HAVE to get three points,the Arse & Bolton are breathing down on our neck now,don' think Rafa will play young players against the Blades.
Thanks bro, really glad they won Great to have u back, hope u enjoyed yr holiday.

Yes the 3 points are crucial. These are the games we have to keep winning week in, week out. Bolton are only three points behind us - and if we have a great run in Europe, we don't want getting back into it next season to become a melodrama like in 2005.. Although if you offered me 5th place and a place in the final right now...

Anyway i read (though I don't know for sure) that Momo is a doubt, so Masherano could well start. Some players could be rested, but I wouldn't think there would need to be too many, as we had a 11 day break before the barca game, and dont have any midweek games this week.

According to physioroom.com:

M Sissoko - ankle - no return date
F Aurelio - foot - 24th Feb 07 very doubtful
M Gonzalez - bruised shin - 24th Feb 07
L Garcia - ACL - Jun 07
H Kewell - septic arthritis - no return date

My team:

Reina

Finnan Carra Hyypia Riise

Pennant Gerrard Masherano Gonzalez (if fit)

Kuyt Crouch

On the bench:
Dudek
Arbeloa
Zenden
Aurelio/Alonso
Fowler

- if gonzo is not fit enough, Zenden to play LM - or Arbeloa LB and Risse LW
Old 23-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done !
Let hope we can carry-on from here.
And get another 3 pts against Sheffield United.

Will be a tough match, coz this type of team will normally pack their defence.
But I have HIGH CONFIDENCE that we win at least win by 2 goals or more.

You'll Never Walk......Alone !!!
Old 24-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yoz Bro cummon, welcome back

Some News

Mohamed Sissoko is expected to have recovered from the shin injury which forced him off against Barcelona when Liverpool take on Sheffield United.

Manager Rafael Benitez is likely to make several changes from the side that produced a remarkable Champions League victory in the Nou Camp on Wednesday.

BENITEZ DRAWS ON SPANISH EXPERIENCE

Peter Crouch, Jermaine Pennant and Sami Hyypia will come into consideration, as will Argentinian midfielder Javier Mascherano.

SATURDAY FIXTURES: HEAD-TO-HEAD

Danny Webber, Luton Shelton and Chris Morgan are all doubts ahead of the trip to Anfield.

Strikers Webber and Shelton have calf and groin strains respectively, while centre-back Morgan also has a calf problem which led to his withdrawal at half-time of a reserve match this week.

Leigh Bromby serves a one-match suspension, while Keith Gillespie completes a four-game ban.

Matt Kilgallon and Mikele Leigertwood (both ankle) are nearing a return, but the game comes too soon for either to figure.

BARCLAYS PREMIERSHIP PREVIEW

Liverpool (from): Reina, Finnan, Arbeloa, Carragher, Hyypia, Agger, Riise, Gerrard, Alonso, Zenden, Sissoko, Mascherano, Pennant, Gonzalez, Bellamy, Fowler, Crouch, Kuyt, Dudek.

Sheffield United (from): Kenny, Davis, Jagielka, Kozluk, Tonge, Armstrong, Morgan, A Quinn, S Quinn, Montgomery, Fathi, Webber, Hulse, Stead, Nade, Kazim-Richards, Geary, Lucketti, Seck, Bennett.
Old 24-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
Haha yup Bro, i want to relive 2005!! Really magnificent but please we must play at Anfield like if we have lost 0-1. Can't be too complacent can we?

Cheers Benitez the expert of Champions League!
You are right :P ... now is not the time to be careless and lose at home ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I don't think you can say that, bro. Sure Barca were not at their best, esp in defence but how well we played, you can see from how clueless Ronaldinho and Messi were in attack. They are still great individual players but had nowhere to go, which is credit to Finnan and Arbeloar.

Reminds me of the time a couple years ago we stopped Juventus in Turin. This was another massive performance from the lads and let's give them full credit when it's due.
I meant Barca was not as effective in ATTACK...

Anyway... we won... that's all that matters... now let's not lose concentration at home...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-02-2007, 02:47 AM
kb_soo80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I meant Barca was not as effective in ATTACK...

Anyway... we won... that's all that matters... now let's not lose concentration at home...
Back to Anfield ... looking forward to the game

I would really love to see Fowler getting 90 mins on Saturday... Hope benitez will field him, he rarely get to kick.
Old 24-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_soo80 View Post

I would really love to see Fowler getting 90 mins on Saturday... Hope benitez will field him, he rarely get to kick.
As much as I'd love to see God playing a full game, I think it's near impossible... But following Rafa's ideology, God is a possibility...

YNWA...

Last edited by coolfire69; 24-02-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spelling error on the word "playing"...
Old 24-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
libraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlibraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heh BROS !!

Anybody going down to HRC tonite to watch the game ??

Old 25-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_soo80 View Post

Hey bro, your wish came true... and GODscored 2!!!
Old 25-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Samster

...Oh, and may I add that Dudek was in goal today instead? Hehehe...
Old 25-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 19
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Hey bro, your wish came true... and GODscored 2!!!

good for him for scoring the 2 penalties! like to watch him play.. always keeping his cool, experienced and skillful..
hope he will be in the starting eleven on the upcoming match at Anfield on Saturday (3 march)..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1