The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
krizzkrozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
any kakis wanna go together... go there aloone seem very sianz...
I can come along with you.. I'm up for it. Let me know when.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a new WL....@ L3Room66..beside OKT table

Name: Ling
GFE: YES,sweet and fair,tight pussy
Damage:RM65

OVERALL:8/10

However a time watcher......
Old 11-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 19
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Tat blog post was dated 2006.
The hotel still look the same
Old 15-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deanprop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
There is a new WL....@ L3Room66..beside OKT table

Name: Ling
GFE: YES,sweet and fair,tight pussy
Damage:RM65

OVERALL:8/10

However a time watcher......
Hi Bro, may I know RM65 is just massage or all package?. Very cheap maa... WL is stand for??
Old 19-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 17
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Honestly speaking, I was curious over the brothel scene in JB. Especially when we are talking about Ocean Htl down here.
So went last weekend, I dropped by the famous curry fish head shop as usual when I'm in JB. Yes, this's the greatest joke that I hv never know there's a brothel just few doors away from where I always frequent when I visit my favourite fish head shop. Until recently in SBF. Ha ha..
After lunch, I discreetly left the shop and went up the stairs to 'pay a visit' to this Ocean Htl.
Ground floor, you stood right at the center between left and right and price stated right in front of you RM30 and RM40. Pretty attractive in pricing but no thanks as I covered both sides and no gals is attracted to me.
You'll see Indians and Malays joining crowd to cheong this place.
The building is pretty run down and the inside is just slightly better. Not well maintain though. Went up to 1st floor, 2nd floor and so on to 5th floor. I don't think I can do the stairs excercise if you are here to watch the gals. It's just too much for me. Sweating all over as I was coming down from 5th floor.
Tell myself to get 'engaged' once the recommended one is available. Bingo! L3R44 is free. Walked in, asked for the price, she replied RM65. OK deal. Seat waited on the chair for her to lock the door and into action but instead she's waiting for me with the door wide opened for awhile. Silly me, I hv to pay upfront to get the towel from a counter just outside the corridor who is the in-charge I believe.
Then she came in with the towel and lead me to the wash room. I asked her, how long do I stay for RM65? 'First time here huh?' she asked me instaed of giving me the answer. 'Yup?' Then I get to know I hv to finish the whole business in 20mins. Yes, inclusive of shower. Every second counts isn't it?
She started using her tongue to lick my right nipple for a whole good few mins. I told her I still hv another nipple on other side pls don't ignore it. She giggled abit and said she will not forget it.
Went down to continue sucking my shaft and must say she's good with it. Capped on and start rocking on top of me before we changed to doggie to unload. Took a quick shower and understood actually I could extend another 20mins for RM65.
Overall, she's acceptable in look and bbbj skill is great. But her slightly saggy boobs turns me off abit.
This experience is good as I hv another 'cheong place' to visit. Due to my work nature, I require to trvl JB often, so will not rule out to visit there again.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Angle k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Honestly speaking, I was curious over the brothel scene in JB. Especially when we are talking about Ocean Htl down here.
So went last weekend, I dropped by the famous curry fish head shop as usual when I'm in JB. Yes, this's the greatest joke that I hv never know there's a brothel just few doors away from where I always frequent when I visit my favourite fish head shop. Until recently in SBF. Ha ha..
After lunch, I discreetly left the shop and went up the stairs to 'pay a visit' to this Ocean Htl.
Ground floor, you stood right at the center between left and right and price stated right in front of you RM30 and RM40. Pretty attractive in pricing but no thanks as I covered both sides and no gals is attracted to me.
You'll see Indians and Malays joining crowd to cheong this place.
The building is pretty run down and the inside is just slightly better. Not well maintain though. Went up to 1st floor, 2nd floor and so on to 5th floor. I don't think I can do the stairs excercise if you are here to watch the gals. It's just too much for me. Sweating all over as I was coming down from 5th floor.
Tell myself to get 'engaged' once the recommended one is available. Bingo! L3R44 is free. Walked in, asked for the price, she replied RM65. OK deal. Seat waited on the chair for her to lock the door and into action but instead she's waiting for me with the door wide opened for awhile. Silly me, I hv to pay upfront to get the towel from a counter just outside the corridor who is the in-charge I believe.
Then she came in with the towel and lead me to the wash room. I asked her, how long do I stay for RM65? 'First time here huh?' she asked me instaed of giving me the answer. 'Yup?' Then I get to know I hv to finish the whole business in 20mins. Yes, inclusive of shower. Every second counts isn't it?
She started using her tongue to lick my right nipple for a whole good few mins. I told her I still hv another nipple on other side pls don't ignore it. She giggled abit and said she will not forget it.
Went down to continue sucking my shaft and must say she's good with it. Capped on and start rocking on top of me before we changed to doggie to unload. Took a quick shower and understood actually I could extend another 20mins for RM65.
Overall, she's acceptable in look and bbbj skill is great. But her slightly saggy boobs turns me off abit.
This experience is good as I hv another 'cheong place' to visit. Due to my work nature, I require to trvl JB often, so will not rule out to visit there again.
bro can tell me where is ocean hotel and you famous curry fish head, will like to try both, anywhere near KSL or holiday plaza?new yolk i know where but never been far.
Old 23-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
untitled89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

broe, Could you tel the ocean place in detail? I am very new to Johor.
would love to try it today...
Old 24-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle k View Post
.. where is ocean hotel ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled89 View Post
...ocean .. detail...
Details of Ocean Hotel WLs/Location etc: http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1466
Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 24-06-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanprop View Post
Hi Bro, may I know RM65 is just massage or all package?. . WL.. ??
Ocean "Hotel" is a brothel. See previous post for detail. WL = Working Lady (polite term for prostitute) in SBF. Normally BJ, FJ - no massage. Go GBW if you want massage. Cheers.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Brothel

Hi all Samaters...congratulations....Ocean thread has reached page 100....hope it will go on and on....all the best to bro who has contributed their precious experience..thank you all....
Old 27-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jason6158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday tried Room 34

the lady is nice, and chatty
look:7/10
body:7/10
boob:6/10,quite big & solid
bbbj:9/10, i enjoy the bbbj , quite long
fj: 6

damage:RM 65
RTF: yes
Old 27-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ocean Hotel Brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Hi all Samaters...congratulations....Ocean thread has reached page 100....hope it will go on and on....all the best to bro who has contributed their precious experience..thank you all....
Let's hope that the thread go on and on and on ..... until most of us reach 60 and 70 years old ..... that time got a lot of money but cock cannot stand ..... have to see Dr San San and Dr JoJo for "jua gen treatment" but both already have retired .... so how ???
Old 28-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Ocean Hotel Brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
.. Let's hope that the thread go on and on and on ..... until most of us reach 60 and 70 years old .....
Should be no problem. Ocean "Hotel" Brothel Thread is similar to Legal Geylang/Petain etc.- not competing/affecting business of Fls with sponsors. Unlikely, Sammyboyfor will delete thread. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 28-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

bross Ocean Hotel is near where? i am jb noob sorry! .
Old 28-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Violet @ R60 , Xiao Ling @ R66, 2nd Level, Ocean Hotel

Dropped by Ocean. Violet not working - room locked. A few new WLs around - quite nice looking. Passed by Ao Ji and Lido - nothing fantastic. Visited Tropical Inn but OKT Tan's phone not switched on - looks like no more. Way back, had a good session with Xiao Ling in R66 (opposite Violet's room). Her first day in Ocean.

Xiao Ling (Malaysian Chinese), 23yrs, sweet GND look (some acnes) , pointed "A" boobs. Friendly, hardworking, chatty (Asked who are the beauties in Ocean; told her she is one!!), no make up. BBBJ, kissing, fingering, missionary, tight FJ. Bottom bushy - not trimmed. Said her room not fixed. Highly recommended. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1