The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi all bros ,will fly to bkk from HCM in )08/06

any bros wants to meet for a beer ,feel free pm your number there ,
will call you up ...
Old 05-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
Hi all bros ,will fly to bkk from HCM in )08/06

any bros wants to meet for a beer ,feel free pm your number there ,
will call you up ...
will arrange airport security and leave thru the back door for u.. red carpet and flower garland waiting for u...
Old 05-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 23
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Any nice new thing in Thailand ,plans to there puying thai ..haha
Old 05-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon View Post
Any nice new thing in Thailand ,plans to there puying thai ..haha
hi bro, nice to see you here... any news from ah ni? 555 miss her sia
Old 06-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went into the pub coz the chio waiteress smile at me. by the way i dont speak thai, so its kind of fun in korat getting by with silly smiles.... places with neon lights are plenty here... and i love this place compared to bkk. took me 3 hours to drive here frim airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
If you're in Korat, I'm sure you will saw many dress in white and head to temple today. In Bangkok, majority of the places will not be serve alcohol drinks, from 7s to restaurant, to clubs, just to show some form of respect. If you talking about outskirts of Bangkok area, you still able to purchase it. There's no way they can stop it. Why waste your time drinking at pub, maybe you should head down to club bar nana, Clublife, U-bar. See if these club open. Or maybe coyoty clubs. And for your info it's Vesak Day thats the reason alcohol is not been serve at many places.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Take note most of the Pegasus hostesses that can be brought back for ST/LT are usually old and not pretty.
The availability of those SYTs you're talking about depends on your luck on the day that you visit the club.

You must see for yourself to believe.
Don't forget to contact me.
After all I stay in Changping.
Yes correct. The gals are mostly well groomed and well educated, speaks English but not stunners. Went there some time ago and in attendance was a gay pamasan in suit called Georgi or something who explained the system/rates to me like giving official business presentation. Took 1 gal for ST some time ago just to try. Gal was very polite, speaks well and well behaved at all times and tries to provide GF type of service. Room Service was SOP. Gave me her number after session and ask me to call her on her off day so we can go out. Seems like these girls don't get many customers and after Pegasus takes its cut, these gals don't get much so they have extra outside. The high rates are because of the establishment cost to maintain big place/staff like Pegasus. If want similar type of well groomed girl, would rather go to soi 33 bar/clubs which is cheaper and more to choose from.
Spent about 9K baht altogether for ST/drinks/tips/food. for just few hours fun. That is my 1 day cheong budget already enough to pay for hotel+whole day drink/pool from noon until next morning +1 ST+clubbing+1LT+supper

wow, if Changping is indescribable it must be real good. Thanks, bro. Will take a raincheck on that and let you know if I happen to drop by. Cheers !
Old 06-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing78 View Post
i went into the pub coz the chio waiteress smile at me. by the way i dont speak thai, so its kind of fun in korat getting by with silly smiles.... places with neon lights are plenty here... and i love this place compared to bkk. took me 3 hours to drive here frim airport.
I dont fancy korat due to some reason.
If you talking about chio waitress, there's aplenty here. f you can talkThai language, or isaan dialect, I'm sure they will be more impress towards you, especially if you going to a decent place like you mentioned above, what's more those with neon lights signboard, chances to pay local price rather then they cut throat price.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 06-06-2012 at 08:12 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
wow, if Changping is indescribable it must be real good. Thanks, bro. Will take a raincheck on that and let you know if I happen to drop by. Cheers !
i would said it's a different playground in cp when compare with bkk ...
bkk has more to offer in terms of different type of entertainment ...
for first timer to cp ... it's culture shock ....
Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I dont fancy korat due to some reason.
For the sake of cheonging, I will not drive all the way to korat. The traffic in the korat city itself is horrible. Too many gers earning enough to buy cars for husband/bf or too many foreigners sponsored cars in the city.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
For the sake of cheonging, I will not drive all the way to korat. The traffic in the korat city itself is horrible. Too many gers earning enough to buy cars for husband/bf or too many foreigners sponsored cars in the city.
Just like we use to said part of Genting road is sponsor by SG, guess some of those cars in korat also sponsor by SG man directly or indirectly
Old 07-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
"du lae" aka "take care".
Thanks. Always wanted to know how to say that in Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
will arrange airport security and leave thru the back door for u.. red carpet and flower garland waiting for u...
Wonder if Yingluck will be available to receive him at airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i would said it's a different playground in cp when compare with bkk ...
bkk has more to offer in terms of different type of entertainment ...
for first timer to cp ... it's culture shock
Wow, like that must cheonglah cp.
culture shock usually=culture shiok
Old 07-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Windy Windy in bkk now..
Gathering at ball in hand later. those interested just show up or pm.. free wifi there...
Pool,drinks,food,bar hopping and girls shopping
Old 07-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Traffic is not as bad as in Bangkok. Was caught in 1 hour jam @ Ratchada during the evening rain last night.

btw, I am in Korat for biz. Next trip will be going to Chiang Mai.
It is good experience to explore outside bkk and try something new.

yesterday, went to Nataree, quality and quantity still there.
was surprised they have thb10k baht category there when speaking to the papasan.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing78 View Post
Traffic is not as bad as in Bangkok. Was caught in 1 hour jam @ Ratchada during the evening rain last night.
There is nowhere in Thailand which can compare with BKK in term of traffic jam.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster

wagalugong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the bros here, I just wonder where is the WIP???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1