The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Bear View Post
Just came back from Bangkok... One of the night was drinking at NaNa, Rainbow II, second floor, looking at girls dancing...
you are one lucky dick, dont wait too long, quickly make her yours soon again
Old 03-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
MPs / Massage places with lesbo

Bro,

Apologize if someone has asked before... p

As written above, anyone got experiences with MP can provide lesbo?

Not those that take turn one... pls kindly share the MP that provide lesbo.. and I don't mean Eden and similar to them (like Tulip,etc)...those are more to Ang Moh's taste..

Thanks2 and again, sorry if someone has asked this before...
Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

its the time of the year again , might be planning a solo trip again on nxt week or the week after , would want to visit sheperd and the bank .. any bro in ?? or any reviews abt this 2 place ??
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
its the time of the year again , might be planning a solo trip again on nxt week or the week after , would want to visit sheperd and the bank .. any bro in ?? or any reviews abt this 2 place ??
Sherbet still the same..... guess most g-clubs are the same. Pay the membership, drink, choose a ger, hug, tease for a night, lastly pay the hefty bill then go back sleep alone.

The Bank is history.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sherbet still the same..... guess most g-clubs are the same. Pay the membership, drink, choose a ger, hug, tease for a night, lastly pay the hefty bill then go back sleep alone.

The Bank is history.
cannot bring back hotel ah bro ?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cannot bring back hotel ah bro ?
How many nights are u willing to spend in the same g-club?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
How many nights are u willing to spend in the same g-club?
sorry i dont know how they work , not like ktvs ? finish ask for price and go back ? 1 night only..
Old 03-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry i dont know how they work , not like ktvs ? finish ask for price and go back ? 1 night only..
For the benefit of others.

G-clubs in Bangkok are more for the richer men. A night of spending there excluding drinks is about THB 3000. In Sherbet u can see a lot of BMW, Merc parking around the compound.

These gers working in this g-club, either mingle around rich men and they earn enough or they have pichai thus dun have to go hotel with customers. They also dun want to spoil their rep among themselves by going out with customer.

Unless u are very handsome else these gers, u will need to invest a lot of time and money before she is willing to go out with u.

The above are for the majority gers.... there will be minority.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

G-clubs in Bangkok are more for the richer men. A night of spending there excluding drinks is about THB 3000. In Sherbet u can see a lot of BMW, Merc parking around the compound.

These gers working in this g-club, either mingle around rich men and they earn enough or they have pichai thus dun have to go hotel with customers. They also dun want to spoil their rep among themselves by going out with customer.

Unless u are very handsome else these gers, u will need to invest a lot of time and money before she is willing to go out with u.

thank you for ur info bro .. den if i m looking for super swee models , other than MP how ?
Old 03-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

3K baht, can go to KTV at here and have some wild night.
Lucky here doesn't have G club, or else......

Just got back from Sg, yes my gf followed me back home, and I went with her and my sg friends to one of the local Thai Disco in Singapore. The one at Orchard Hotel, basement, with a lead male singer face look like P'Toon. Was shocked about it. Drinks in Sg relatively cheap, had a single malt whisky.

Girls at the place I went majority of them quite good looking.
Didn't get to stay long as my gf whining as when she went to toilet got a few of the coyoty, came and approached our table. I asked my friend, how much per lady drink cost, he told me its 15 bucks, min at least two. With that amount of money, I add in about 20 more bucks can go to Sayuri and get one loading.

To bro Hunterhi and muddypie, 1000X apologised as didn't get to line up with you guys when I'm in Sg, as I'm afraid my gf would be a party pooper.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i will be in next week. what days will you be there?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

It ok, u still can call me, for a meal in GM... Not just about party all the time... U take care n enjoy ur stay, maybe got to see u in the north... just drop me a PM... Cok Dee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
To bro Hunterhi and muddypie, 1000X apologised as didn't get to line up with you guys when I'm in Sg, as I'm afraid my gf would be a party pooper.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
It ok, u still can call me, for a meal in GM... Not just about party all the time... U take care n enjoy ur stay, maybe got to see u in the north... just drop me a PM... Cok Dee...
Krub phom, if there a fate we meet again. Du lae, choke dee krub.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I will be in BKK for a biz trip next week but will be traveling to north-east to Korat (Isaan region) for the first couple of days.

Do any bros have any good lobangs to share on that part of Thailand as I was there 2 weeks ago and did not find any good lobangs when driving around that area for 1-2 hours.

fyi, i will be driving from bkk to korat in a rented motor-vehicle and will be looking for good lobangs along the motor-way from bkk to korat as well.

Cheers
Old 04-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
guess most g-clubs are the same. Pay the membership, drink, choose a ger, hug, tease for a night, lastly pay the hefty bill then go back sleep alone.
On point!

Quote:
thank you for ur info bro .. den if i m looking for super swee models, other than MP how?
Forget about bringing back BKK G-Club girls if you don't have the time to invest.
Best option is Rao KTV and all the neighbourhood KTVs all over BKK if you want instant gratification.

You may also want to consider cheonging the KTVs in Changping, Dongguan.
You can bring back most of the KTV hostesses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1