The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inthamara Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nana and SC difficult to get the above for LT .... u need to exp more.
Not so difficult (at least in Nana, I did not try SC), as it's low season. I had no pb to get LT for 3000 (which is expensive enough!). The pb is more that some girls tend to never accept LT.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Not so difficult (at least in Nana, I did not try SC), as it's low season. I had no pb to get LT for 3000 (which is expensive enough!). The pb is more that some girls tend to never accept LT.
Which pub in Nana? I will go n support it.
Old 16-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I don't pretend to have a statistical overview as I did not try all the bars and all the girls. I got this price in Spankys, Angelwitch, Mandarin and the rainbow near Spankys (don't remember the number). And I did not particularly target the girls of lower quality.

Maybe it's different according to the girl and the quality of contact with the guy, but from what I read in other forums, this price level is common in nep and not difficult to get in low season, but SC is spoiled by Japanese ATMs so it may go up to 3500/4000 for top girls (well the japanese guy near you may even pay 5000 + 1000 tip, but it's not a reason to follow his behaviour). That's one reason I tend to avoid SC (the other is that nana is near)

As I said, the pb is more that some girls do not want to go LT. I found a real cutie in Rainbow 4, but she only accepted ST for 2000 (before I could get 1500 at nep in low season but it's becoming more difficult this year).

As usual, if you ask: "how much you want?" You are sure to get the higher price. Make a proposal at 2500 and go up to 3000, for example.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't pretend to have a statistical overview as I did not try all the bars and all the girls. I got this price in Spankys, Angelwitch, Mandarin and the rainbow near Spankys (don't remember the number). And I did not particularly target the girls of lower quality.
When was the last u visited these places? I will try this evening in Rainbow. Hopefully I am handsome enough to get 3000.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
When was the last u visited these places? I will try this evening in Rainbow. Hopefully I am handsome enough to get 3000.
Some of your old faces in NEP may discount. Cheers
Old 16-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Seeksfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Just got myself an acc here and think it's time to do so , been going to bkk alone for quite a few times now kinda getting bored . Anyone wanna meet for a drink there thursday and Friday , 17th and 18th may ? Prefer going to RCA , mixx or insomnia. And damn what is the colour of the sun ? Tried red and orange for the secret qns , wouldn't put me thru !

P.s interested please send me a msg . Thanks.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

me and my friend will be there from 17-20th may in bangkok.
any bros interested to meet up in the evening for a drink or something?
Old 17-05-2012, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Some of your old faces in NEP may discount. Cheers
Ya.... u know which ger.... she is still waiting for me.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to 4 rainbows.... I tried very hard but none is interest to go LT with me for 3k.... Another disappointing night for me. I even asked my regular mamasan in 1-4. They took out a card n showed me, LT 4000..... damn I am f unluckily on this.
Old 17-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeksfun View Post
Just got myself an acc here and think it's time to do so , been going to bkk alone for quite a few times now kinda getting bored . Anyone wanna meet for a drink there thursday and Friday , 17th and 18th may ? Prefer going to RCA , mixx or insomnia. And damn what is the colour of the sun ? Tried red and orange for the secret qns , wouldn't put me thru !

P.s interested please send me a msg . Thanks.
Hi Bro. Did you open up an account with Bangkok Bank ? Can you just go to any branch or must go to the Bangkok Bank headquarter at Silom Rd? The BB website stated must go Silom office... Someone told me any branch can open. Where do you go to open yours.
Old 17-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
Hi Bro. Did you open up an account with Bangkok Bank ? Can you just go to any branch or must go to the Bangkok Bank headquarter at Silom Rd? The BB website stated must go Silom office... Someone told me any branch can open. Where do you go to open yours.
I think he meant open acc in SBF not bank account
Old 17-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Seeksfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

K bank can open also lol . Got online banking fact as well , you can open anywhere depending on how you say to the guy , I told them I've got a gf here and travel up frequently , need an acc to tt money to so I can use and I got it whahahaha . Mine is bank btw , Bangkok bank can too , rest they're gonna be asking for your work permit .
Old 17-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I went to 4 rainbows.... I tried very hard but none is interest to go LT with me for 3k.... Another disappointing night for me. I even asked my regular mamasan in 1-4. They took out a card n showed me, LT 4000..... damn I am f unluckily on this.
You probably didn't deploy your charm offense
Old 17-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't pretend to have a statistical overview as I did not try all the bars and all the girls. I got this price in Spankys, Angelwitch, Mandarin and the rainbow near Spankys.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
You probably didn't deploy your charm offense
naemlo,

You are handsome enough to get free beers from agogo but locked your charm inside yourself !.

Evey time, i go to SC and NEP, sure the ladies will come on to you but you have to do your part to up the chemistry.

You can get LT for THB3000 in Spanky's but don't go for the fat and CUTE mamasan that worked in the Arab bars in SC that you know pretty well !!!.

She will hum you liked an elephant !!!.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

just reach the hotel and doing some research, will input some FRs if there is a chance

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1