The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think last night's result was more of a bad playing Barcelona rather than us playing perfectly...
I don't think you can say that, bro. Sure Barca were not at their best, esp in defence but how well we played, you can see from how clueless Ronaldinho and Messi were in attack. They are still great individual players but had nowhere to go, which is credit to Finnan and Arbeloar.

Reminds me of the time a couple years ago we stopped Juventus in Turin. This was another massive performance from the lads and let's give them full credit when it's due.
Old 22-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Agreed...

Even if Barca is not on top form, they are still a dangerous side... They are the one who opened the scoring tell us alot...

I think its more of character and fighting sprit of Liverpool that enable us to turn the game around... That we must give the lads credit...

No doubt we are having home advantage in the 2nd leg, we must not be over confident and approach the game with caution...
Old 22-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Yes man... Liverpool are the best. What a game coming back from a goal down to win the game. They are really the come back team in big stage.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 22-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
A great result to put us on pole position!

Even a 1 nil defeat (touchwood!!) at Anfield will see us through!

Can this be a repeat of 2005 where we see of Juventus and Chelski and kill off mightly Milan in the final?
Haha yup Bro, i want to relive 2005!! Really magnificent but please we must play at Anfield like if we have lost 0-1. Can't be too complacent can we?

Cheers Benitez the expert of Champions League!
Old 22-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think last night's result was more of a bad playing Barcelona rather than us playing perfectly... Barca just are not playing as a team, and that suits me just fine ... Just another 90 mins to go ...
Bro i think we played heavens ourselves though Our leveller was one of the softest goals you'll see in any competition, let alone the Champions League. Schoolboy defending should have given us our second off of the backpass miscue and they were a shambles for Riise's winner as well.

Hopefully Rijkaard opts for the same swashbuckling line-up (Ronaldinho, Deco, Messi, Giuly, Gudjohnsenn and Iniesta all on the pitch at the same time? Madness!) at Anfield--I think we're capable of cutting that side to ribbons on the counter attack.
Old 22-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I don't think you can say that, bro. Sure Barca were not at their best, esp in defence but how well we played, you can see from how clueless Ronaldinho and Messi were in attack. They are still great individual players but had nowhere to go, which is credit to Finnan and Arbeloar.

Haha yes bro, Barca made heavy mistakes, as the second goal for instance you could blame Marquez not heading that to the corner, but the whole gap they left when the CB came to the LB position was a huge one
Old 22-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Oh yeah and erm, Everton lost 1-2 to Spurs. The day just keeps getting better
Old 22-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Liverpudians!! Congrats.....i think Benitez really is a master tactician. I think he is the actual hero for the win. I sincerely think Liverpool will win Champions League this year!! Cheers
Old 22-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This was another massive performance from the lads and let's give them full credit when it's due.
Agree with you bro 100000%.

Barca was actually very dangerous on a number of occasions, but we were able to defend well -- credit to the solid backline. Reina also did his part, although he did caused some heart attack, luckily the shot from Deco hit the post. Yes, we were also lucky on a few occasions, but you can also say that of Barca when we could have also killed off the game.

Overall, we matched them in all departments and we played with our hearts and that is what mattered most. It is not like we played against a weak Barca team. So I feel the team and manager absolutely deserves the credit for this win.

Let's hope we carry on this momentum and build up the confidence. With this win, I am sure the team will have absolute confidence in Rafa now.

Cheers
Old 22-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
Haha yup Bro, i want to relive 2005!! Really magnificent but please we must play at Anfield like if we have lost 0-1. Can't be too complacent can we?

Cheers Benitez the expert of Champions League!

What a night it was. This will go down as one of our greatest results and Benitez and the boys deserve all the credit as do the fans who yet again were outstanding.
I can't see us getting beaten at home by more than 1 goal so i'm pretty confident we are thru

Arbeloa was impressive in his first start and could be a very useful player with his versatility. I thought it was a shame Crouch didn't get on sooner because he could have given barca alot of problems in the last 15 minutes, but hopefully he will play his part at Anfield. Credit also needs to go to Reina for keeping us in the match. Like many of his teammates, he looked a little nervous in the final 10 minutes (that Deco freekick was heart in mouth stuff) but he made three outstanding saves to keep out Barca's second (1 on Deco and 2 on Saviola). I know you can't judge on last night's performance alone but maybe Barca are wondering if they let the wrong keeper go?
Old 23-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Let's hope we play the return leg like how we did recently at home against the rent boys (where we scored 2 early goals for a 2-0 win), instead of just sitting back...

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Old 23-02-2007, 01:05 AM
kb_soo80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Fantastic result. Rafa got tactics spot on. What a difference a year makes hey. Last season we went to Benfica with a negative attitude and got punished. Last night we were positive and got just rewards. Hopefully Momo's injury isnt too bad? The guy is immense!! I am fine with Gerrard playing on right when Momo is fit and I wish all the pundits would understand why Sissoko has to play more often than not.

As for Barcelona. Dinho was very poor, no excuses. Messi was poor but he is just back from a long lay off so he can be slightly excused.
Why Rijkaard played Motta instead of Iniesta I have no idea. Iniesta has had a wonderful season while Motta has been poor whenever I have seen him play.

The system Barca plays needs Eto. Saviola and Gudjohnson are not right for that role as they both play off someone else. Larsson could play in that position but now they only have Eto.

Tie over? Not just yet as Barca can score twice away from home. They did it two years ago at the Bridge. Eto should be back as well. However it is our hands and we couldnt ask for a better result. 2nd leg, lets be positive and not try protect the lead.

Also hearing Andy Gray moan about Messi and Dinho not tracking back is a joke. If he actually watched Barcelona play he would see that they never track back as thats not there job. They are not told to track back as that 4-3-3 is played in it's purest form. Like how the old Holland side played
Old 23-02-2007, 07:16 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Glad that everyone is overjoyed at the moment,let's come back to do biz again in EPL. Are Sheffield Utd gonna park a bus in front of their goal ?
Fingers crossed
Old 23-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Hi bro Cummon, haven't seen u around for some time, u been busy?
Gong xi fa cai!

Any chances we play some of the other younger players that we got in January or maybe El Zhar or Guthrie or Anderson, or better yet God? The next two matches are Man U and the home leg against Barca, so speaking relatively, Sheffield is the weakest opponent we are going to see in a while, and maybe we should rest some of our top guns. This might be the time to see Mascherano hopefully. I'm guessing another clean sheet for us
Old 23-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 23
spunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow Liverpool won huray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is Short. Play Hard!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1