The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirateTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Need recommendations on where and names of best stores in AC to purchase a cheap cellphone thats also good for texting. Anything under 800- 900p?

Thanks for any info
Old 06-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

Heard many filipina in AC loving a song sung by a Korean. Anybody have the name of the song and singer. Then could download and listen to what they are all crazy over.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateTTT View Post
Heard many filipina in AC loving a song sung by a Korean. Anybody have the name of the song and singer. Then could download and listen to what they are all crazy over.
Bro, as what i know, all pinay only love this song by ABBA."Money Money Money"
Old 06-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Need recommendations on where and names of best stores in AC to purchase a cheap cellphone thats also good for texting. Anything under 800- 900p?

Thanks for any info
Most shops on Fields have the cheapest Nokia or MyPhone or Cherry Mobile which cost about 800p. 700p if you buy from front of Jenra Mall in Angeles; but why bother to travel there if you newbie in AC.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworth View Post
Most shops on Fields have the cheapest Nokia or MyPhone or Cherry Mobile which cost about 800p. 700p if you buy from front of Jenra Mall in Angeles; but why bother to travel there if you newbie in AC.

Ha, so that's the song. Ok, heard this before but didn't realize it spread to AC, but honestly, its a good song with catchy tune and looking at the Korean eye candy in the video don't hurt either

Cheers and thanks

Pirate
Old 07-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Samster

boilingpt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
the main thing, in case newbies are more confused .. is .. different folks, different strokes

There is no one-size-fit-all ..

so, that's the key .. adapt as per your own needs.

The first time I went to Manila, years ago, I was so terrified of loosing my money, and damn my idiot Filipino friend who passed me 30,000 peso to give to his sister only that he forgot to tell me about the limit of peso you can bring in .. which I only knew when I was packing. .. and when I called the guy, he was almost crying saying his mother is in the hospital and i Must pass the money (note that it was his money .. not mine .. ) so good hearted me decided to 'chance' it ..

I sweated so much, till I had 9,000 peso in my wallet, 10,000 peso in my hand pouch, and pretty much wrapped up, and the balance hidden in my toiletry bag ..

To make the whole story comical, I got landed by customs, for bringing in an old stereo system, which I was bringing in as a gift .. and the customs only kept demanding I pay 'tax' for the old used stereo component ..

To make it even worse, the sister of my friend, decided to put me as second priority, as she was out with her boyfriend preparing for a concert or something, and kept me waiting in Manila for one whole fxxking day before promising to meet me the next day evening - fxxk it says me -you cannot even come and collect money - money that you urgently need - as none of the family member were employed .. (Talk about priorities, Filipino style .. )

Then I got exasperated and gave them a deadline, pick it before lunch the next day, or I am going on with my plans of getting far, fxxking far from Manila.

Seems a something got switched on and the brother called and begged me to pass the money before going to other places, and promised he will drive over to pick up the cash (another idiotic thing - the whole family depends on the brother in Singapore, but, hey, we need a car to get around .. ) and the brother turns up in Robinson's four fxxking hours after or agreed time, with his GF, and his GF had the freshly-fxxked look .. with wet hair and what not .. and well, he was showing off his filipino hospitality insisting he show me around town and suggested that I extend my holiday and wanted to show me the 'dorms' full of girls, and was going 'lets discuss this over a San Mig" .. damn - do they know changing flight dates cost money ? nevermind the leave back at work.. I politely declined and decided - anything else must be much better than having screwed two days of my holiday doing nothing - sincerely thinking that they desperately needed the money - hence the big brother having asked me to hand carry it ..

Only later did I find out that maybe, the big brother in Singapore wanted to save his 'remittance' fee .. and screwed up my happiness - and that' my friends, was a great intro to Filipino priorities and attitudes and all things Filipino -

Never did I bring money again for others - if they want, let them WU or remit through other sources ..

And no more fxxking favours for anybody who has no value on other people's time ..

Sorry for the long winded post - had to get it off my chest after so many years ..
Hahaha..... It's one big lesson that I learn years ago, they have no fxxking sense of urgency... Thinking that the whole world will wait for them...

Cheers bro
Old 07-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi All, good news to share, the Clark airport departure tax has been reduced to 450 peso...

For further reading, kindly access to link below:

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pampanga/l...ee-p450-246595
Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
Jordan Chang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJordan Chang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
Hi All, good news to share, the Clark airport departure tax has been reduced to 450 peso...

For further reading, kindly access to link below:

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pampanga/l...ee-p450-246595
good news! btw, peso @ 33.33 at raffles place on fri. counting down to my trip!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for any info
why not just buy in spore? nokia basic phone also abt the same price in mustafa s c. saves u dealing w the pinos which i would try to avoid as a newbie.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
why not just buy in spore? nokia basic phone also abt the same price in mustafa s c. saves u dealing w the pinos which i would try to avoid as a newbie.
I not sure about AC before I never go there. I buy Nokia cheap phone at mustafa. Brand new only $25. Maybe you can throw away the box and the custom will think is old phone.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from my ac trip, wonderful, not like many bro said begged pick pocket you, I din encounters any of this, just say no to them and they walk off. Will to write my fr, for a girl from tagged (angel witch) one from dia ( normal girls)
Old 07-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilingpt View Post
Hahaha..... It's one big lesson that I learn years ago, they have no fxxking sense of urgency... Thinking that the whole world will wait for them...

Cheers bro
They only have fcuking sense of urgency when it's themselves in the soup.for other people issue it's alway more fun in the philipine as the famous quote.

We have to plan things extra ahead so to allow screw up not affecting our plan in time.

I have got driver came late to pick me up when I'm rushing to catch a flight,stop halfway pump petrol.then take a smoke break while I was eagerly looking at my watch & worrying that I'll miss my flight.despite numerous reminder,all I get from him was a 'dont worry,still have got plenty of time!'I was lucky enough to be the last passenger to check in.if not...

My tailor was late 4days for my order the same mention'dont worry,still have time'collect few hours just before catching the flight.

Many more...

Never allow that to happen again.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 07-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ashworth;7891107]Most shops on Fields have the cheapest Nokia or MyPhone or Cherry Mobile which cost about 800p. 700p if you buy from front of Jenra Mall in Angeles; but why bother to travel there if you newbie .

Bro, I'm ac trying a cellphone, but tis cellphone can it be use Singapore?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Just came back from AC trip after a year.so Sorry for brothers which I want to go pubbing with. I can't access to devera hotel Wi-Fi. This trip theres good and bad experience but the whole experience is awesome! Lesson learned never book the girls in the same bar. They tend to wayang or pinoy drama. But the experince 3 good looking babe during my 5days 4nights is the best memorable one. The funny part is when you bar fined a lady,they will come with a bottle of party animal whisky hahahahah.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

How to post photo here??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1