The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
U are then overdramatic! Keep repeating and repeating like a char bo! Guys here is mainly for sex and u keep talking abt covid 19! Yes of cuz i know no fever also might have covid but if u want zero covid risk then like i say u stay at home and wait until the vaccine come out!
Since when did I talk about zero covid-19 risk?

All I am talking about is trying to find a practical balanced solution where there is no absolute answer under the circumstances.

Reopening of GL with the proper health safety measure protocols would be a good start.

Cowboy operations like what is apparently going on in MW hotel currently cannot be a good thing in the public interest because there does not seem to be any control over it.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

no confidence in the so-called authorities' handling of the current covid19 situation
Old 25-08-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Sad to say the service attitude of the girls at mw hotel is getting worse. Yesterday morning book a session with one of the girls for the 10pm slot by sms. At 10pm when I was near the hotel i informed I reach already. she text me say got one old man book her from 8pm to midnight 4 hours. she ask me to come again the next day. I said I inform you morning 11am that I will be booking you tonight at 10pm. She said the old man pay more money so she serve him first. I am damn pissed. These girls cannot be trusted at their words.I am not likely to patronise them again. Seems many old men are spoiling the market and pay so much for these old girls 😠
Old 25-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Did I claim the illegal activities would die off if GL was allowed to reopen? No.

But reopening of GL with proper health safety measures protocols in place would at least provide for a safer practical solution rather than this total cowboy operations like MW hotel which currently exists.

There is no absolute answer here. But the current situation does not seem to be the right one in the public interest under the circumstances.
Re open legal joints will give some competition to MW hotel. as currently mw hotel enjoys the monopoly in the sex market their prices increase and service levels drop.the girls at mw hotel take us regulars for granted. Having a monopoly is not good in any industry. That is communism. More importantly the government should lift the border restrictions so that
we have new girls coming in.the girls at mw hotel are the same old recycled materials. Nothing new to shout about 😴
Old 25-08-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

oper health safety measure protocols"?

Zenghu up till now can't even solve FW health issues. 55555 Can't even solve night spots closure issue. Can't even solve travel industry issues.[/QUOTE]

The current government policies are a mess.that is why currently online sex scams and conman are increasing. The government policies play right into the hands of the black market syndicates. Now I am just waiting for rape and outrage of modesty cases to increase around singapore 😄😃
Old 25-08-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

SINGAPORE: Instead of driving three young women to their destinations, a Grab driver drove around aimlessly before stopping in car parks and a dead end, where he made advances on them.

The encounters, which took place on the same day, frightened one of the victims so much that she stopped taking Grab rides for two weeks and still needs people to accompany her when she uses the ride-hailing service, the court heard.
Today's singapore news.the guy was sentenced to few months jail..seems grab drivers also becoming rapists. Soon .geylang and night spots should be open or else the singapore police force have more sex crimes cases to handle in the next 2 years😉
Old 25-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
niceguydiefirst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Re open legal joints will give some competition to MW hotel. as currently mw hotel enjoys the monopoly in the sex market their prices increase and service levels drop.the girls at mw hotel take us regulars for granted. Having a monopoly is not good in any industry. That is communism. More importantly the government should lift the border restrictions so that
we have new girls coming in.the girls at mw hotel are the same old recycled materials. Nothing new to shout about 😴
Not only mw! Mp also got provide! My mw regular gal never do tat to me! She overwrite me over a new guy haha! As she said, she scare the new guy might put aeroplane!
Old 25-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I did not zap you, you idiot.

But since you claim I zapped you, I shall oblige you by zapping you when my power returns (I just upped some other samsters) and I will inform you so don't worry

As for the health risk you so nochantly and flippantly refer to. The health risk to the chiongsters and FLs is not a big issue, since as you claim they already accept this risk. But the bigger health risk is with respect to them spreading the virus to the rest of the public as it is so infectious, hence becoming a cluster.

This is why I keep saying the illegal scandalous situation at MW hotel is dangerous and should be dealt with asap by the government agencies.
Zap lo! My post just have to wait for the moderation! I'm not coming here to gain 1m points! I have my own regular contacts to sex! So I don't need to worry! The gl gals mostly left already and u wanna sabo mw gals to make less supply then u also inducing more rape case to come!
Old 25-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can someone pm me a website to choose the girls residing in MW hotel?
Old 25-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
I have nothing against FLs and MW hotel bro.

What I am against is the fact that proper health safety measure protocols to facilitate effective contact tracing and regular swab testing are not being enforced with the above.

Also your above analogy is apples and oranges. How can you compare the scandalous situation going on in MW hotel with general public situations?

Furthermore you don't seem to understand the importance of effective contact tracing and regular swab testing where possibility of infection is higher.

As for making a report, that is not my style. But I am sure there are many public eyes reading this thread with great interest.

Same same lah. u against MW, then might well go against the entire FL business in here. And so what if MW got raid, the girls still going to start their business elsewhere. If any lady dare to set-up tent in MW, 80% chances are white card. They have nothing to lose.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Same same lah. u against MW, then might well go against the entire FL business in here. And so what if MW got raid, the girls still going to start their business elsewhere. If any lady dare to set-up tent in MW, 80% chances are white card. They have nothing to lose.
Yeah true! If he against mw, tat mean he is against the whole underground fl! He don't want sex tat is his problem! We are not living in slumps and poverty! Corona is also not as deadly as what media state!
Old 25-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I think it's really time to open the shops again gradually and 'legalise' the business to avoid bigger multiple issues. The results can be seen already by not doing so and that cannot be in the interest of a logical and technical thinker. Therefore, from a rational point of view it would make sense to add more test cases and open some GL houses for monitoring purposes (from the authorities view).
Spa's are open already since a longer time and apparently it works with the safe entry measures, even if Spa's and GL shops are not completely comparable but most people know what's going on behind closed doors.
Maybe they are already working on a new poster (comic strip) which will be placed in the houses (doggy only)
Old 25-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add another one: since sex is defined as a basic need in Mr. Maslow needs hierarchy along with sleep, eat etc. and all basic services are already back in place except the commercial sex scene, it would be the last logical step to bring the business back to live, so please open now asap and don't wait longer
Old 25-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Just to add another one: since sex is defined as a basic need in Mr. Maslow needs hierarchy along with sleep, eat etc. and all basic services are already back in place except the commercial sex scene, it would be the last logical step to bring the business back to live, so please open now asap and don't wait longer
wa,... bring on Abraham sial... hahaha.... sex driving everyone nutz.. just a tiny whiny pussy is enough to make hot blooded males go bonkers without them..
Old 25-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the fight over MW not gonna end anytime soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1