The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for clearly
1st time meeting her, can really chat a lot
look:8/10( just my cup of tea )
body:8/10(very smooth. maybe a B not so sure)
Massage:7/10( was done professionally on massage bed. will keep ask any discomfort,too hard or .....)
HJ:8/10 ( enjoy it very much )
Sensual Massage: 10/10 (Accommodating and can try a variety of positions.)
Overall: 9/10
RTM:yes
Old 03-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just had a good session with Hanis (LTD).

About 10 mins walk from MRT, got parking space near her place which was easy to find. She lives by herself.

Looks: 6/10

Figure: 7/10 (Meaty but not fat)

Boobs: 9.5/10 (More than a handful)

Massage: 8/10 (Relaxing tuina)

HJ: 9/10 (Many variations while she sits topless facing you, then switches to sit beside you, back facing you, while you squeeze her delicious melons from behind and she HJ you to orgasm!)

GFE: Fuck buddy type, can hold conversation well. Ice broken before massage began.

Attitude: Very good. Never answer phone during my session only when I bathe. Friendly and chatty. Will check if her massage strength is to your liking.

RTM: Yes, for a fail-safe session with a friendly masseuse.

Worth $110 (2hj/1hour): For her looks, meh. For her service and body, absolutely.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyway what does SH69, LTD, SDG, SLG, etc. means?
Old 03-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Hi bros, anyway what does SH69, LTD, SDG, SLG, etc. means?
Those are the name of the websites, eg. Shenhua69, Lil Tiger's Den... Etc
Old 03-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

http://liltigersden.com/wavy/

Guess the name of this new girl - Wavy - comes from her hair. Now very gian coz from the blurred image looks like single eyelids. Love those kind! Lol Too bad no time/money to commando. Inflation also a cause for pause..
Old 04-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
Moon

smooth skin, allow some roaming but end up feeling quite pissed...

why? her advert say provide JG and she does know abit but when I ask her do, she do for 3 min and then stop and quickly just wan to arouse me make me cum asap...

with 25 min to go, she quickly remind me only got 10 min to go say cause need 10 min to bath...

make me feel she just wan make me cum asap cause she chut all her power to try make me cum but I am not that kind of easily cum guy... and some more still so much time left why need to kill joy.. really ish mood killer

I mean come on lah... I know what is the time ok, i not trying to eat you ok. what the fuck... reminder 12 to 15 min before still ok, how long needed to shower and change?
For moon..I am not her regular but I did rtm once. Both my experiences just similar to her MRs with good massage follow by good HJ which within my expectation. Well, just want to give a fair comment here. I really don't expect much about JG from her based on the past MRs. Even though JG not her main attraction but she did give you 3 mins.... Maybe you expect too much? I would suggest you go for pro JG lady like Cat which mainly for JG if you are looking for proper JG?

For short charge..sorry to hear that. Usually if it is not too much I just treat it as give and take. For about 10 mins maybe just take it easy. Sometimes we might late to booking time and some MLs don't calculative too. I only complaint about fly aeroplane and short charge like 25 to 30 mins. Anyway, it really depends on individual. Hope you find a better ML that meet your expection next time. If you do please share MR
Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5556 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post

Guess the name of this new girl - Wavy - comes from her hair. Now very gian coz from the blurred image looks like single eyelids. Love those kind! Lol Too bad no time/money to commando. Inflation also a cause for pause..
Suddenly ltd up quality!
Old 04-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
Moon

smooth skin, allow some roaming but end up feeling quite pissed...

why? her advert say provide JG and she does know abit but when I ask her do, she do for 3 min and then stop and quickly just wan to arouse me make me cum asap...

with 25 min to go, she quickly remind me only got 10 min to go say cause need 10 min to bath...

make me feel she just wan make me cum asap cause she chut all her power to try make me cum but I am not that kind of easily cum guy... and some more still so much time left why need to kill joy.. really ish mood killer

I mean come on lah... I know what is the time ok, i not trying to eat you ok. what the fuck... reminder 12 to 15 min before still ok, how long needed to shower and change?
Moon type like tat. u have been warned before. To me. I stop seeing her as her service just ok ok only not fantastic.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Suddenly ltd up quality!
I only noticed the price is up but in term of quality the picture is so blur i can't really judge. bro maybe u can try and give us an affirmation that the quality is good. Thanks u..... to be fair recently littletiger got quite a few genuine syt. however for $120 i would expect something special maybe in the area of looks or figure. Norm for me i will definitely tips for reasonable to excellent service ranging from $10-$50.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
I only noticed the price is up but in term of quality the picture is so blur i can't really judge. bro maybe u can try and give us an affirmation that the quality is good. Thanks u..... to be fair recently littletiger got quite a few genuine syt. however for $120 i would expect something special maybe in the area of looks or figure. Norm for me i will definitely tips for reasonable to excellent service ranging from $10-$50.
Price go up does not mean quality go up

Bus fare go up. MiniStar salary go up. But my pay never go up
Old 04-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Unless her overall service and experience is better than Clearly, I don't see why we should pay more for her. Perhaps this is a sign of LTD to increase the prices for their MLs.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Price go up does not mean quality go up

Bus fare go up. MiniStar salary go up. But my pay never go up
True true...i too didn't get an increment this year. MD told me my pay already hit the limit....sian arh....
Old 04-10-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Unless her overall service and experience is better than Clearly, I don't see why we should pay more for her. Perhaps this is a sign of LTD to increase the prices for their MLs.
I believe in economics. Consumers will decide if she is worth the price, which is why uninterrupted and good information (MRs) is important. We just need someone to start the first visit!
Old 04-10-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Lol... (disclaimer: i'm biased) when u set the bar so high, almost everyone else should charge $50-$80 liao. Of course if that happens I'm not going to complain
Old 04-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol... (disclaimer: i'm biased) when u set the bar so high, almost everyone else should charge $50-$80 liao. Of course if that happens I'm not going to complain
It's economics basics on supply and demand. maybe the gament should step in with some cooling measures. Sad sad....The price of my investment is dropping at too fast a rate & with the interest going up.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1