The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...have to agreed to paragraph 1...as for para 2...I had long past that...milk powder was more than a decade ago...

Uncle, this milk powder is those with lotsa Calcium, not intended for kids one u know.......

BTW Good Morning.........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Halo Brothers,

Xmas is coming. Beside that Old man going to Saigon, who else is busy?

Want to BBQ again? Let me see who is interested before I act or else Old man will complain again...

Cheers!!!
Hello Xeden,

I think i will be free.
After 9pm, should be no problem.......

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 13-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
If only the music starts earlier.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yah she can really move when the fast music starts, thats why I keep telling Thom I wan to tapao her that night
all because of ss08 gor gor keep singing too duet with my para bx..

anyone wanna go HH on thursday?
Old 13-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now left only 1 or 2 weekends per month I am in Sinkapor liao so wan to see my cheonging brothers ma.....

Akan datang, next year would most probly be like that.....
sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> CP --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> PP --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> BKK --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> jarkata -->
sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> CP --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> PP --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> BKK --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> jarkata -->
sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> CP --> sillypore --> hcmc --> sillypore --> .....................

Old 13-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun tell me you always go toilet also like that
no no... i go toilet no wash hand then come touch your face
Old 13-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

how i wish I could have joined... but no choice, out of town due to family committment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i booked room 3 days in advance for HH...
this trip you guys no join... it will be the cheapest experience. $22 each for 9 pax

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

do put me on that kind of list next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
It is not the cheapest. I went to RX, $18 each for 8 pax fr 8pm-1am

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

where to? you still can meh?

Quote:

anyone wanna go HH on thursday?

Old 13-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
where to? you still can meh?
on leave on thurs.... para bx go back on thurs (4pm flight)
think of going to find the vb who sit with thom didi ...
Old 13-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its not a matter of smart for her anymore, she is those super seasoned lau jiao that nothing really surprised her anymore
she did something that surprised me yesterday... search my hp for the tatoo vb number, memories the number and sms the tatoo vb...both vb exchange sms and talk about me....

at night i meet the tatoo vb showed me the sms "ban wen KT lau chua, toi la bx cua KT".... and all the conversation. She tell me that from the sms, she think that para bx love me alot.

later after midnight meet para bx, she tell me about the sms with tatoo vb. She say from the tatoo vb sms, she think that only herself is stupid to love me truely.

anyway both vb have different thinking...
Old 13-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

how i wish i can be young once more .....

Quote:
she did something that surprised me yesterday... search my hp for the tatoo vb number, memories the number and sms the tatoo vb...both vb exchange sms and talk about me....

at night i meet the tatoo vb showed me the sms "ban wen KT lau chua, toi la bx cua KT".... and all the conversation. She tell me that from the sms, she think that para bx love me alot.

later after midnight meet para bx, she tell me about the sms with tatoo vb. She say from the tatoo vb sms, she think that only herself is stupid to love me truely.

Old 13-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
how i wish i can be young once more .....
You are still young, we are still young lah... You at all those uncle who already draw out cpf money at the kopitiam (even vk also call them uncle) still go there hug hug vb and jio them go hotel and like to be called deptrai by the vb
Old 13-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i never say she dont love you , it just the way she love you .. make you scare ~!

i told you liao mah .. if you really marry para .. it ok .. she will love you alot and do whatever you want ..

but 1 problem is .. you have to keep maintain yourself in term of cash .. 1 fine day you lost everything , she wont mind coming out to sell and give you money .

she wont mind , you mind ?

her thinking is those below level thinking , going those quick money way .. while really smart one will mean and ways to help you ride over the waves .. like loan from bank .. lobangs for earning extra

it something like i can do whatever for you and ever cut your dick if i know crap is going happen vs i will love you and my body and soul only for you .
Old 13-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
i never say she dont love you , it just the way she love you .. make you scare .
That is why I am always very clear as to who I want...
Bx toi number 1 mah...
Old 13-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Result so far...

KT coming with BX.
Old man go HCMC
Kuku go Penang.
Got 1 sms from (dont know who) say he going Brunei.. (DiDi?)
Long-Ger coming after 9pm,
If numbers coming is low, I follow kuku go Penang find Bro Pearl.. hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Halo Brothers,

Xmas is coming. Beside that Old man going to Saigon, who else is busy?

Want to BBQ again? Let me see who is interested before I act or else Old man will complain again...

Cheers!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1