The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Jetstar have flights to Hat Yai now
Old 27-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jetstar Airways

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
Jetstar have flights to Hat Yai now
Yes was about to post but you beat me to it.

Commencing from 3 Nov 2017.
http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/deals?d...&dealsdest=HDY

Good timely move by Jetstar as Thailand Immigration restrict land border entry to 2 times/year.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jetstar Airways

& it cheap too holy !! But gotta book within this 2 days though the opening promo peroid, any bro interested
Old 27-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jetstar Airways

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
& it cheap too holy !! But gotta book within this 2 days though the opening promo peroid, any bro interested
Yes SIN/HDY S$68.60 return (excluding payment fees).

But I'd rather go Jakarta at this price point or Batam by ferry S$40+ return.
Usually SIN/CGK can get between S$60-70 return during special promotions by AirAsia or Jetstar.

Boh bian I not CASH KING unlike many of the millionaire playboys out there.
Nowadays money very hard to earn unlike the 1990s.
Last time salary although not high but things were very affordable relative to salary scale.

1 week can go Geylang at least 3-5 times whack Cat $40 Thai puyings.
Fishball/Wanton noodles S$1.50 - 2.00 only.

That's why better keep this type of golden era photos on smartphone.
When sad just open the photo and take a look and bring a smile to your face 555.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-07-2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 you guys are so lucky to taste the golden era of Hatyai!
I'm sharing this because I've heard the ridiculously good experiences narrated to me by senior cheongsters in the past.
The washing underwear and crying part makes me shout out loud, "Wu yah boh????" 55555.

Stealth agent. 555.

THB50 is a lot in those days.
THB50 x 40 = THB2000!

There is another place like Hatyai but it's in China.
The good old Dongguan and Zhuhai back in mid to late 2000s.
But up lorry liao lah.
55555 ... got shadow lar ... the crying part is not those crying out loud type wor ... normally it will only happened on your last night there .. they will sob silently while sleeping & hugging you tight tight at night and you will only realized it when you felt your chest is wet ... to add on ... they will also peel grapes and feed you when in the room and when outside eating meals ... dun worry about perspiring ... they will automatically wiped your sweat for you while you are eating your meals ... kekeke ... there are more but I lazy to type lar ... all I can say is GFE is very Kao Kao na and that's what make the golden era so special

Lol ... no wonder that time he keep promoting Hatyai ... but not all are men lar ... got aunties too coz we are all working in the same hotel ... hehehe ... 1st time go no choice lor must pay some carrot fees ... my next subsequent trips all own self cheong leow

55555 ... although you missed the Hatyai golden era ... at least you have tried this place mah

Old 27-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jetstar Airways

Quote:
Boh bian I not CASH KING unlike many of the millionaire playboys out there.
Nowadays money very hard to earn unlike the 1990s.
Last time salary although not high but things were very affordable relative to salary scale.

1 week can go Geylang at least 3-5 times whack Cat $40 Thai puyings.
Fishball/Wanton noodles S$1.50 - 2.00 only.

That's why better keep this type of golden era photos on smartphone.
When sad just open the photo and take a look and bring a smile to your face 555.

Lol ... I will be more sad coz I forgot to try Tarma during the golden era ... Lol
Old 27-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Now so expensive until I go Jakarta and cheong liao 555.

where got cheap ?
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p...&postcount=647
Old 27-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Different... TC2 got the humsap... I mean handsome look
Old 27-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 ... got shadow lar ... the crying part is not those crying out loud type wor ... normally it will only happened on your last night there .. they will sob silently while sleeping & hugging you tight tight at night and you will only realized it when you felt your chest is wet... to add on ... they will also peel grapes and feed you when in the room and when outside eating meals ... dun worry about perspiring ... they will automatically wiped your sweat for you while you are eating your meals ... kekeke ... there are more but I lazy to type lar ... all I can say is GFE is very Kao Kao na and that's what make the golden era so special.

55555 ... although you missed the Hatyai golden era ... at least you have tried this place mah.

5555 power the puying's GFE damn gao lat!

And also the WLs in the past confirm will give ice cream and good serwit.
If tio complain by customer they'll get bashed up by the OKT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
You go wrong place and tio carrot mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Different... TC2 got the humsap... I mean handsome look.
Usually the humsup lobang will come and look for me.
Humsup looking mah.

Whenever I go to red light districts always feel like rock star 555.
The service providers instinctly know I'm a serious cheongster and not window shopper 555!

Old 27-07-2017, 10:21 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually the humsup lobang will come and look for me.
Humsup looking mah.

Whenever I go to red light districts always feel like rock star 555.
The service providers instinctly know I'm a serious cheongster and not window shopper 555!

Which service provider? หญิง or สาวสอง (ยังไม่แปลง)?

Old 28-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Which service provider? หญิง or สาวสอง (ยังไม่แปลง)?

KNN of course puyings with original pussies lah.

Old 28-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Bro pomrakthai, let's go Hatyai and check out the street Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2 as found on the other thread.
Thanks for the invite, Pom has wobbling feet can only manage to climb the ACR stairs, can not go far far to Hatyai to cheong liao. Further more, THB 300 (around MYR 330 ) can let Pom bonk Wildboar around 4 times in ACE
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-07-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
KNN of course puyings with original pussies lah.

You sure? I though you prefer others to poke you now?
Old 28-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
5555 power the puying's GFE damn gao lat!

And also the WLs in the past confirm will give ice cream and good serwit.
If tio complain by customer they'll get bashed up by the OKT!

... sad to say but it is true na ...

Last edited by siam66; 28-07-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Jetstar start their new flight to Hatyai on 3rd Nov onward.. price is cheap but timing to n fro is not gd... Do go check it up!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1