The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
mongkokgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Those who zaogeng like that intentionally are the naughty ones which are just a handful of them. For the rest of the conservative girls, they must be feeling really horny on that day to do so
True, probably the face would turn a bit red, but feeling wet thinking guys have seen the exposure
Old 13-06-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6213 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Actually the girl did turn around after she got up from bending, i think maybe she realise that she zaogeng in a way. In the end i was staring in her direction and she quickly turn back front lol. It all happened way too fast haha.
Lol, was she shy ? This must be a case of accidental zaogeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was up North for the past 2 weeks. There was this restaurant that I liked had mirrored walkway. I had seen many girls and ladies open their legs wide under table without realising the walls could reflect their exposures. I had a good time enjoying the different colours and design from my seat.

One OL even exposed her pussy a bit when she adjusted her thin undies (I suspect a g-string) to cover her pussy properly.
Wow, so many colours and design ! You are another lucky dude. Which is the most popular colour you saw ? Which restaurant ? Can share contact through PM ? The view of ladies adjusting their dresses or panties in public is such a turn on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongkokgao View Post
True, probably the face would turn a bit red, but feeling wet thinking guys have seen the exposure
You are absolutely right brother. Some of those naughty girls who have done this have shared it with their friends

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 13-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 14
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was at one of the local U canteen for lunch just now. While walking around looking at the food stalls, I saw a Chinese girl with her round neck shirt opened eating. Act blur and walked passed a few times, can see the right breast half covered by her bra, but sadly no nips. At least got B cup.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol, was she shy ? This must be a case of accidental zaogeng

Wow, so many colours and design ! You are another lucky dude. Which is the most popular colour you saw ? Which restaurant ? Can share contact through PM ? The view of ladies adjusting their dresses or panties in public is such a turn on.

You are absolutely right brother. Some of those naughty girls who have done this have shared it with their friends
Mostly white or beige or dark coloured based. Only some younger OLs have more colour and design varieties.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post
Was at one of the local U canteen for lunch just now. While walking around looking at the food stalls, I saw a Chinese girl with her round neck shirt opened eating. Act blur and walked passed a few times, can see the right breast half covered by her bra, but sadly no nips. At least got B cup.
Now semester break. Got so many girls to see there?
Old 14-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mostly white or beige or dark coloured based. Only some younger OLs have more colour and design varieties.
Thanks for sharing the details brother Looks like white and black are the two colours most commonly worn by these OLs. I think so too, the younger ones would want to be more colourful and have more variety to their lingerie The MILFs are more conservative as long as what they wear is attractive enough to men, satisfies them. Not sure if they agree with me though

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 14-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
LGStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the details brother Looks like white and black are the two colours most commonly worn by these OLs. I think so too, the younger ones would want to be more colourful and have more variety to their lingerie The MILFs are more conservative as long as what they wear is attractive enough to men, satisfies them. Not sure if they agree with me though
Agree that younger OLs tend to wear more colourful lingerie
Old 14-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 14
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Now semester break. Got so many girls to see there?
Apparently still got some students. And lots of office crowd go the canteen to eat, since semester break.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I was at a mall eating last week when a couple sat diagonally across me. The girl was facing me and our eyes met. Throughout the 30 minutes she was there she kept crossing her legs. What caught my attention was she slightly lifted the skirt, showing me her beige panties for at least 20 times. She had quite a slim figure. If the bf wasn't there I would have tried to approach her already and probably would have fired first round in the handicapped toilet or somewhere.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was at a mall eating last week when a couple sat diagonally across me. The girl was facing me and our eyes met. Throughout the 30 minutes she was there she kept crossing her legs. What caught my attention was she slightly lifted the skirt, showing me her beige panties for at least 20 times. She had quite a slim figure. If the bf wasn't there I would have tried to approach her already and probably would have fired first round in the handicapped toilet or somewhere.
Thanks to the anonymous bro who zapped me for this post. I'm not handsome but I got my way with some girls.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

what a chance encounter.....

Quote:
Old 24-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
She must be another one of those few naughty girls out to tease

( Click to show/hide )
Old 11-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Yesterday while out buying groceries, saw a young mum holding hands with her child and as i walked past her, her spaghetti top opens up and can see abit of her boobs... she was wearing an oversize bra with her bra straps thicker than the spaghetti straps....

As i turned around and wanted to follow her, saw that the bag she was carrying was weighing down and exposed the back of her bra and can see that it has 3 hooks and one was unhooked.... i followed them and they entered a shop choosing stuff.... she squatted down and talk to her child and voila ! her top and bra opens up and i can see her full B cups .... she was wearing indeed an oversize bra.... spent a good 15 mins in the shop having a nice full view.... too bad cannot see the nips as it was still hiding inside....
Old 12-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some times riding up escalators or sitting across inside MRT, can see those OL with short skirts.

inside shoe shops, sitting on the chairs waiting for the shop assistants to bring the shoes from the stores. can see down blouse when they bend down to try the shoes.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i once went for a smoke in my house balcony...this was back in primary school days. then my neighbour window is just right beside me where i can peep. some more the curtain is those can see thru one. i saw my neighbour tengah auntie naked lying down on the bed reading magazine and playing by herself...i was like ' waaah knn' ....then few minutes after that....her second daugther came out from the bathroom ...naked.....right after shower. i was like' waahh jackpot' . since then everytime when no one is at home at the timing is right...i would go up to my balcony and smoke....and jerk off. but dangerous as people from opposite house and all can see....but what the heck. syok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1