The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108787 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh wow she used to be at paya lebar spa... maybe can go find her again for old times sake
Not sure for these but she is back in china as what i hear off.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 11
Verita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Thanks to bro sonicwinter’s thread, had a good session.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991896

I have walked around for a long time cannot find R spa, but managed to find P spa.

Took #22 because best looking in terms of photo and she didn’t disappoint. Tongue skill good and loves sex. Teasing is sibuay strategic too, when she massaging my calves I could feel her pussy (still in shorts) on my heel.

A bit on the expensive side (for JB). Entry already RM160, she quoted RM100 for bj or RM150 for fj and I kena chop carrot, total 310. Go spa 268 would be cheaper, but different experience la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1