The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
now she have a few more viet spouses as friends.
yea, tell me about it, my baxa meeting yours today
Old 12-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro vietboy if his bx widen circle of friends means she widens her circle of spies. then everywhere KT goes also kana spied. agree?

same goes for any of your gf/wife/bg/bx etc... more friends for her meaning higher chance u will bump into her friends (while doing something u r not supposed to be seen)
What wind blow u here too?? Vietnam wind?? "Chee hong"??

dun quite agree with u. Unless she has friends in every estate in singapore, then everywhere KT goes he is high risk. On the other hand, get her to know those viet spouses not those WLs so they have something in common to ba tam about. What kind of circle of friends is also important. So be selective on the kind of friends to let her mix with. Not that i mean WLs are bad people. Just they dun have common topics as our wifes.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
yea, tell me about it, my baxa meeting yours today
Ya loh. Plus another bro's wife.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
have you ever thought of going for classes together with your?
most evening after dinner, i will go to the park with my bx to take a walk.. everytime will stop by those basket ball court or pavillion near the cc to see people dancing, tai ji, etc...

I suggested to my bx that we register for a tango dancing class. Just like what the viets do in 23/9 park....she give it a laugh say i khung.
I have attended the yoga class together with her before & going together for line dance class again next month. I believe our CC activities are one of the platform our bx can learn to adapt & integrate to our community, from there she make frd of various races & opportunity for her to 'polish' her English when communicating with non-chinese. After all these, now I can feel that she happlier especially when some previous course mate call & send regards to her. As she was one of the few foreigners whose take up courses at our CC, now even our MP also know her, once she took part in CC cooking competition & her viet cuisine receive compliment from our MP whose always teasing her 'when she will make the viet 'spring roll' again to treat him' when he saw her at CC.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
It's cut & paste... Only lazy people dunno where to find info abt vn... I only go to vn a few times, how to compare with people going vn so many times, of course they shd know more than me
In order to cut and paste also must find .... by doing this .. knoweldge also improves ...

But then shoudl do it for yourself and not to sppon feed others lazy bumb ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
They can learn a foreign language very fast ..
Yes ,, U are very right ... my wife can communicate with my mum in basic mandarine .... very good liao ... nows they are talking many ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Hah not issue meh? I very worried lor. Dunno if breakfast she got eat not as she dun like bread and our usual breakfast food; she dun like our noodles etc. she only like rice like chcken rice duck rice com chao not much choice unless eat zhi char.. Sianz. Very worried esp when she pregnant how let her eat properly n happily..
It takes time ... how long has your wife been in Snigapore

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
hahha, i always 做坏人。
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
.. felt really khong or kana black magic.
Khong = NO

Khung = CRAZY ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
my bx has yet to mix around with singapore friends or get close to spouses of some bros here... its just hi bye hi bye hi bye...

lucky is that my bx don't feell lonely here as she has her own relative and friends in sillypore.
[QUOTE=SingViet;7325539]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post

When my baxa came here in 2007 (after 4 years in VN with me), she actually got quite used to chinese food already. When i was staying in VN, i often bring her for chinese food at various places in HCMC. She like chinese food. After she came here, i brought her for roti prata, she like. But she's not used to other indian and malay food. My work is flexible so i am beside here most of the time. She also assist me to handle my VN office.

Its good to let your baxa mix around with other friends. My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.
my bxa also dun really like to mix with Vietnamese in singapore as she also feel that they gossip too much and noi chuyen too much...
only sitck to her own close grp of frens frm same hometown in Singapore...

she got to knw another vietnamese near my place as she got her hair done there thru recommendation but also just maintain as hi bye type of fren...

she does feel lonely at times as each fren hav their own family to take care of but thats life if she chose not to mix too much....
Old 12-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro vietboy if his bx widen circle of friends means she widens her circle of spies. then everywhere KT goes also kana spied. agree?
she import her own spies at times... also there are permanent spies around.
if widen the circles of spies, i can stay home pcc liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
dun quite agree with u. Unless she has friends in every estate in singapore, then everywhere KT goes he is high risk. On the other hand, get her to know those viet spouses not those WLs so they have something in common to ba tam about. What kind of circle of friends is also important. So be selective on the kind of friends to let her mix with. Not that i mean WLs are bad people. Just they dun have common topics as our wifes.
no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA liao.
my bx don't like to ba tam. She told me anything in the house is kept in the house and nothing to ba tam or talk about to others. I am infact very happy that she know how and when to talk and when to keep quite.

My bx cricles of friends are all WL and she got more topic with them. I am not worried of her being influnced.. in fact she is seen as a da jie in her circle. what she say and scold, they will listen. She also take opportunity to earn money from them. i.e airticket (add $50), medi-cure ($20 and above), massage ($30). Within this one month here, she manage to scoop $600. She cease every opportunity to earn money.

I remember once, a bro show us a G-mart website.. my bx got interested as she see that the clothing seesm cheap. Her thought is not to buy to wear but buy to sell to those WL. Recently she go shopping with me and bought 2 necklace for $20. I thought she like it but yesterday she sold to her WL friends at $30 each...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
my bxa also dun really like to mix with Vietnamese in singapore as she also feel that they gossip too much and noi chuyen too much...
only sitck to her own close grp of frens frm same hometown in Singapore...
same same... bx no gossip but she will still talk abit here and there. my bx would widen her circle of friends but its just hi bye kind and not get too close. i.e bx also get to know other WL of her WL friends.. reason is simple... more friends, more opportunity to earn money from them

Old 12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Just came back from Phuc Quoc island last week together with my bx family for hoilday. Quite disappointed place, under developed Jetty & run-down resorts & f**king expensive place to go comparing to Mui ne & Nha trang, bro whose intend to go better think twice
Old 12-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Just came back from Phuc Quoc island last week together with my bx family for hoilday. Quite disappointed place, under developed Jetty & run-down resorts & f**king expensive place to go comparing to Mui ne & Nha trang, bro whose intend to go better think twice
i cannot agree with you leh...I went last year cheap...stay at resort Thanh Kieu @ USD 19.00 per day...my report was in my HCM thread...agree with you that the roads to jetty was real bad...grossly under developed infrastructure...but the ferry to Rach Gia was inpressive...

I also being to Nha Trang 2 yrs ago and Mui Ne just last April...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA.
U still can go other places ma.
If every estate got spies, then u can't even go to meet yur other numbers even during the day!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
i cannot agree with you leh...I went last year cheap...stay at resort Thanh Kieu @ USD 19.00 per day...my report was in my HCM thread...agree with you that the roads to jetty was real bad...grossly under developed infrastructure...but the ferry to Rach Gia was inpressive...

I also being to Nha Trang 2 yrs ago and Mui Ne just last April...
Expensive in the sense that we chartered a mini bus from chau doc to Ha tien ferry terminal for S$150, over there at Ha tien ferry ticket cost almost $15 per pax one way, total 8 pax, stay at 1 villa (forgot the name) cost USD200/nite, total spend 2 nite overthere, worth still intermitten raining throughout my stay there, nothing to explore only a small night market & seafood was also not cheap. Definitely will not visit again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1