The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Updating my latest worth to try gal FR for reference. Due to work been awhile since I last step int GL. When to 2033 wanted to get San San but forgotten she on code red leave this time of the month, ask for other hse gals but all not working so
Ah Gwee recommend Ki Ki (1606).

Name: Kiki (Fujian)
Look:8/10 (Elegant with her long hair)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very nice C/D cup boobs look and feel real, height abt 1.6+.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady, the type I like.)
AR: 5/10 (She spend more time cleaning then the real deal. My advice skip and go for BJ.)
FJ: 10/10 (Make her cum twice and her moan super seducing)

Services 9/10 (Gal with look, sweet voice and most importance good attitude consider rare in GL nowadays.)

RTF: Yes! Action start after door close, love her seductive smile and wanted me to strip her piece by piece. Just to update, her contract ended Apr 2020.

Before Ki Ki arrival saw Yue Xiang (2062A) look quite pretty and nice boobs size too. After the deed while talking to AH Gwee at the counter saw a cute SYT darling (W12) but cant seems to find any FR on this 2 gals.

Last edited by 5931; 23-11-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Updating my latest worth to try gal FR for reference. Due to work been awhile since I last step int GL. When to 2033 wanted to get San San but forgotten she on code red leave this time of the month, ask for other hse gals but all not working so
Ah Gwee recommend Ki Ki (1606).

Name: Kiki (Fujian)
Look:8/10 (Elegant with her long hair)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very nice C/D cup boobs look and feel real, height abt 1.6+.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady, the type I like.)
AR: 5/10 (She spend more time cleaning then the real deal. My advice skip and go for BJ.)
FJ: 10/10 (Make her cum twice and her moan super seducing)

Services 9/10 (Gal with look, sweet voice and most importance good attitude consider rare in GL nowadays.)

RTF: Yes! Action start after door close, love her seductive smile and wanted me to strip her piece by piece. Just to update, her contract ended Apr 2020.

Before Ki Ki arrival saw Yue Xiang (2062A) look quite pretty and nice boobs size too. After the deed while talking to AH Gwee at the counter saw a cute SYT darling (W12) but cant seems to find any FR on this 2 gals.
Bro, is she smaller size than SK? According to the 1606 okt, sk is the smallest size, sat there to look for awhile while waiting for sk and all are bigger size/plumper..so may rtf after making my rounds for her positive attitude..u need to try her missionary hj., feels like raw, but not raw..quite interesting..lol

Edit: mix up 1606 with wh1606..next time will try 1606 and give proper fr..

Last edited by pscpscpsc2; 24-11-2019 at 02:11 AM. Reason: wrong info
Old 23-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Been long time since I write fr on wls in Gl.......The last one I screwed was XY from Wh6 in April.....Nice tits but ugly farmer face!

This one worth my mention! I almost give up on Legal Scene....until i receive a reliable intel on this wl......Here cum my fr!

1612 Bing Bing (fresh from oven)

Face: 6.5/10....cute....cannot consider pretty...but cute....however i minus pts for her not so good facial complexion....I like smooth and no blemish one......BUT....she looks very chio and cute when the light is dimmed! so when the light is dimmed, i give her 8/10 for face!!!!

body: 7.5/10....from her dress, you cant tell that she is slim....cos of her thick not slim thigh.....but when she is naked, she looks slim.....plus she has very toned and solid ass......of cos i doggie her like no tomorrow!!!!cb shiok to the max!

Tits: 7/10...small but very well shaped tits with small nipples....suck like no tomorrow....gone are the days when whores had perfect natural big no sag tits like Lan Mei, LuLu, UK, Apple and many others........bUT STILL i MUST give her bonus for her well shaped cute tits.......

Service: 9.5/10......Her service is tok kong........always smiling and willing to strike a proper conversation with you......although conversation is still fake, she still put in effort in this aspect.....HER BLOWJOB IS POWER!!!! She sucks my dick for a very very long time....at least 10 mins.....Most importantly, she positions herself to let me suck her tits while she sucks my cork!!!!Power la!!!!!I try her all positions...when i cum, i push her head to suck my cum coated dick....She did it with smiley face! A1 gold standard in service....

RTF: confirm...in fact i already rtf her...... Rare species of whores in legal scene!!!! The last one who made me super song is ex Na Na from 2036....pretty and nice big tits.....
Old 24-11-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Been long time since I write fr on wls in Gl.......The last one I screwed was XY from Wh6 in April.....Nice tits but ugly farmer face!

This one worth my mention! I almost give up on Legal Scene....until i receive a reliable intel on this wl......Here cum my fr!

Face: 6.5/10....cute....cannot consider pretty...but cute....however i minus pts for her not so good facial complexion....I like smooth and no blemish one......BUT....she looks very chio and cute when the light is dimmed! so when the light is dimmed, i give her 8/10 for face!!!!

body: 7.5/10....from her dress, you cant tell that she is slim....cos of her thick not slim thigh.....but when she is naked, she looks slim.....plus she has very toned and solid ass......of cos i doggie her like no tomorrow!!!!cb shiok to the max!

Tits: 7/10...small but very well shaped tits with small nipples....suck like no tomorrow....gone are the days when whores had perfect natural big no sag tits like Lan Mei, LuLu, UK, Apple and many others........bUT STILL i MUST give her bonus for her well shaped cute tits.......

Service: 9.5/10......Her service is tok kong........always smiling and willing to strike a proper conversation with you......although conversation is still fake, she still put in effort in this aspect.....HER BLOWJOB IS POWER!!!! She sucks my dick for a very very long time....at least 10 mins.....Most importantly, she positions herself to let me suck her tits while she sucks my cork!!!!Power la!!!!!I try her all positions...when i cum, i push her head to suck my cum coated dick....She did it with smiley face! A1 gold standard in service....

RTF: confirm...in fact i already rtf her...... Rare species of whores in legal scene!!!! The last one who made me super song is ex Na Na from 2036....pretty and nice big tits.....
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
Seemed her services further improved.
Paiseh din get to reply your last PM cos couldn’t log in for past 4-5 days since the previous site blocked by MDA.
Knn...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
Seemed her services further improved.
Paiseh din get to reply your last PM cos couldn’t log in for past 4-5 days since the previous site blocked by MDA.
Knn...
bro, thanks for your intel......You are one of very rare genuine fr writers who share good stuff selflessly with no agenda or ill intention....too bad the goods of today are just not good enough....sigh!

Continue to uncover good stuffs for us and always drop a PM for me if you find my type of wls......The last one I tried that has wonderful solid 10/10 tits is Katie....Too bad you never got to try her!
Old 24-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, thanks for your intel......You are one of very rare genuine fr writers who share good stuff selflessly with no agenda or ill intention....too bad the goods of today are just not good enough....sigh!

Continue to uncover good stuffs for us and always drop a PM for me if you find my type of wls......The last one I tried that has wonderful solid 10/10 tits is Katie....Too bad you never got to try her!
Most welcomed bro!
Let u know once I uncovered pretty, slim babe with min B natural boobs and awesome service.

Gonna try book some premium viet dishes this week
Keep you posted if anything good.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

just in case why some samsters thinking why I rtf her despite giving her not so high rating....fyi.....majority of wls in today context fails my rating.......so this one is GEM already!

She is also a great frencher.....lastly I am not into RAWing.....so don't pm me about that.....
Old 24-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Most welcomed bro!
Let u know once I uncovered pretty, slim babe with min B natural boobs and awesome service.

Gonna try book some premium viet dishes this week
Keep you posted if anything good.
of cos.....keep me informed....you tried all the top quality whores that I tried before....you already know what I try and like.......
Old 24-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

No point heading down now? Because most houses would have closed.
Old 25-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Another expedition to GL for my hunt.

Rested myself at L20H58 for a smoke and tea and chatted with OKT Margaret who is always so ever-friendly. She called House 2036 Girl Le Le for me and I had to wait for a while before she comes over.

First time trying her and she had the sweetie pie look.

Looks - 7
Figure - 7 (B Cup Boobs)
Attitude - 7.5
Service - 6.5

I felt the service BBBJ and FJ could be better but probably I am too spoilt nowadays after having some Viet girls at KTV to hotel outside. =P

Have a fun week bros.
Old 25-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to 1820, first time after 2 months plus. Tried Xiaoyanzi for the first time, i heard she quite experienced but just back in SG recently. Previously never boinked before.

Looks: 8.5/10 (If you into young syt, with huge eyes too)

Body: 7/10 (A little bit meaty, think she should be about 50kg? But meat on the right places +point for ass)

Service: 7.5/10 (Plus point for making eye contact during boobjob and BBBJ. Good in frenching but minus point for no fingering. Still, overall high GFE because will try to put in effort to converse too)
Old 25-11-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gal : Ruyi 1658A

Looks : She has a doll face look porcelain spotless complexion ... if you like Korean star, you are not going to be disappointed.

Figure : sexy figure and very perky ass, handful well enhanced C cup. Soft and nice to grasp. Clean shaven and nice pussy ...

Quick review: We somehow connected. DFK not a problem. Actions started during showering and increased intensity in foreplay as we proceed to the bed. Adrenaline pumping, sex was slow as I listens to her soft moans and enjoyed looking at her as i deep thrust her in missionary and doggie.

RTF: yes yes yes
Old 26-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerboy099 View Post
Another expedition to GL for my hunt.

Rested myself at L20H58 for a smoke and tea and chatted with OKT Margaret who is always so ever-friendly. She called House 2036 Girl Le Le for me and I had to wait for a while before she comes over.

First time trying her and she had the sweetie pie look.

Looks - 7
Figure - 7 (B Cup Boobs)
Attitude - 7.5
Service - 6.5

I felt the service BBBJ and FJ could be better but probably I am too spoilt nowadays after having some Viet girls at KTV to hotel outside. =P

Have a fun week bros.
Hi bro, you seem to promote the house 2058 in most of your posts. This house has no wls. The lady OKT is not as friendly as you claimed. I used to go to this to get Blue Diamond and Milk Tea and stopped patronizing the shop after their departure. The lady boss is cold and never shows any appreciation of my calls at her house. There are many OKTs who could recommend good wls to your taste.
Old 28-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Hi frank888

I was brought there long time back by a common cheongster bro and have been to the house since then. I have been on Sammyboy since days back when i was in my 20s (with another account and long forgotten the login and password).

Marriage took a lot of my time and freedom away till of late last few years I get back to the scene. L20H58 only bad thing is they dont have any in house girls. I am not affiliated to them in any way. Just sharing my FL report to all bros and I dont login that much nowadays too. I know some bros lurk in here a lot but I seriously dont lurk in that much.

Cheers.
Old 28-11-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

One FR that I havent posted.

House 1654 - Yue Yue

Looks - 7.5
Service - 8.0
Figure - 7.0 (B Cup)
Attitude - 7.5

One of the new girls that came. Did a nice BBBJ during shower for me. Though not very pretty but her service made up for every thing. I still feel attitude is important when servicing the customer like us.

Cheers and good day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1