The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
no no... by heart only 1 real bx. by mouth i never calll anyone bx except this recent para vb.
same here.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no no... this ssssyt is a vb. there are many kopitiam where you find vb ma
if you want see, we go there for dinner friday after work. can call zhi cha... nice to eat also.

no no... by heart only 1 real bx. by mouth i never calll anyone bx except this recent para vb.

Harlo uncle of all people u ask me to take dinner???? You should know my pattern badminton liao......

So tomolo nite you are sextivating???? I missed singing with ur para bx leh......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
better man or not, i hope so... but my girlfriend will never be a a lazy obasan. her +++++ point is that she cant stop finding house chores to do.

Remind me to buy my house next to yours cos if she got not enought chores really cannot tahan then she can come over to do my household chores too swee bo this kind of fren????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
that O knew...you gentle didi...

Wah lau champion lah u this one I really surrender with both hands & legs in the air so cheem until I really diak bo kiu (catch no ball) ??????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
desa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone going hcm next week??
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Harlo uncle of all people u ask me to take dinner????You should know my pattern badminton liao......

So tomolo nite you are sextivating???? I missed singing with ur para bx leh......
i know you no eat dinner. i go there eat, you join my table to sit with the sssyt and also pay your share for the dinner.

no no... not sextivating ktv sexion tomolo. i am always restricted by my reporting timing from 10+pm till 12+am. so i go plans for evening till 10pm and after midnight liao.

you guys can organise and sextivate to go...
Old 01-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
KT kor kor oi.............................where huh???
this ssssyt seems to MIA or bao-ed by someone else liao..
today go there with your ex-bil vk... intend to intro to him but never see her.
check with a bro who is a regular there, he say few days no see liao
Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DeeZSleaZe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dude,

Me not going HCM but taking a virgin trip to Hanoi.Any experienced bros can give me good advice?

Where to party?Which hotel to stay?

I am there to kill 2 birds with one stone.Quick holiday plus attend a buddy's wedding.

Appreciate any help given.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, didnt see her liao. I used to hv her tel num but i lost my hp Then got 1 gal say wan to give me, but i say no need..... I got 1 fren also interested to know her

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 02-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Then got 1 gal say wan to give me, but i say no need..... I got 1 fren also interested to know her
you no need ssssyt but many other bros need. Why you don't take down her number?

I not interested in her, but in am interested to intro to vk to bao her and intro to ss08 to hug her.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desa View Post
anyone going hcm next week??

You are a bit late cos we just came back from HCM a few days ago

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
i know you no eat dinner. i go there eat, you join my table to sit with the sssyt and also pay your share for the dinner.

no no... not sextivating ktv sexion tomolo. i am always restricted by my reporting timing from 10+pm till 12+am. so i go plans for evening till 10pm and after midnight liao..

Aiyah I can even pay your share of the dinner no problem, but have to let me do the ordering

Can what, as usual you join at 9pm, leave at 10pm, rejoin at 12am, so whats stopping you???? We only got tonite only cos this weekend going PP to cheong liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
this ssssyt seems to MIA or bao-ed by someone else liao..
today go there with your ex-bil vk... intend to intro to him but never see her.

Aiyah my ex-BIl already keep telling everybody he is "no longer interested in such things liao" so why you still insist to tarnish some syt's life by bringing them together leh????

Anyway me just tokking cok cos I also got too much on my hands to handle at this moment

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZSleaZe View Post
Hi Dude,

Me not going HCM but taking a virgin trip to Hanoi.Any experienced bros can give me good advice?

Where to party?Which hotel to stay?

I am there to kill 2 birds with one stone.Quick holiday plus attend a buddy's wedding.

Appreciate any help given.

Unfortunately you sound EXACTLY like an ex-amphibian so we are very wary.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I not interested in her, but in am interested to intro to vk to bao her and intro to ss08 to hug her.

Sorry hor of all people you should know my principles, I dun touch any bro's gal so how could this be possible??? either he bao or I hug but never both

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1