The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
yes... very very long term commitment liao...
Thought she is just yur no. 1 bg. Cos u sometimes refer to her as bx no.1 and sometimes refer her as bg no. 1. Very confusing leh. U married her already har?
Old 30-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 743 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2803 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Thought she is just yur no. 1 bg. Cos u sometimes refer to her as bx no.1 and sometimes refer her as bg no. 1. Very confusing leh. U married her already har?
she is my one and only girlfriend whom i already see her as my bx...
not yet married. been together for 5 years... No more reasons to push back the marriage thingy liao. its time!!!!
Old 30-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
not yet married. been together for 5 years... No more reasons to push back the marriage thingy liao. its time!!!!
Yes its time to give her a ming fen.
Welcome u to the club soon!
Old 30-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
find her in kopitiam
Dun tell him, until he bought us Mxxxxx to eat

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
i think let money do the talking is more practical and more lasting ....

U are tokking about my famous ex-BIL VKillers Throw $$$ at the VB until they give way and shout for surrender

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you tcss...how cum i dun have...

Bo leh kor kor, no tcss leh, say truth one leh, pay my share of the bill have to give $$$ mah.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
one time you all me kor kor another time call me uncle...anyway uncle or kor kor still can function without any pill...hihi...just ask you save money and go hcm more often...

Chin chye lah, both ways u also know I tokking to u

If I go HCM more often than what I am doing at this moment will means all my weekends completetly spent overseas liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
find her in kopitiam

Huh??? Apa lu cakap abang??? Sinkaporean ah???? How cum find in kopitiam????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Harlo uncle u sure or not???? Dunno how many VB I have heard u call her your bx liao, just that lumbar 2 onwards only.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Yes its time to give her a ming fen.
Welcome u to the club soon!

U meant Welcum to the Prison soon.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Dun tell him, until he bought us Mxxxxx to eat

Harlo uncle Jack oi, the Ice Cream man have never been me it has always been our dearest KT oi so please dun snatch his title away

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Welcome to the graveyard , you will drag yourself to the pit and jump down the pit yourself . It still not the ending part cause til the day you die , you will have two big burden on your shoulder . After marriage .. 1 advice . Whatever you do think twice , whatever you want to speak when in heat .. Think twice .

Before and after got Hugh difference , a bad guy can change to a Better man while a VB can change to a lazy fat obasan !
Accept what you have and move on .. Don't shit on the place you eat .. Hehe

Good luck as the day is drawing near , I will see you again before retired ?
Old 30-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
U are tokking about my famous ex-BIL VKillers. Throw $$$ at the VB until they give way and shout for surrender
no no... its vk throw $$$ till the vb no hand to catch, so they open up their leg to use the chim to catch. while they open up, your ex-bil vk attack...

Quote:
Huh??? Apa lu cakap abang??? Sinkaporean ah???? How cum find in kopitiam????
no no... this ssssyt is a vb. there are many kopitiam where you find vb ma
if you want see, we go there for dinner friday after work. can call zhi cha... nice to eat also.

Quote:
Dunno how many VB I have heard u call her your bx liao
no no... by heart only 1 real bx. by mouth i never calll anyone bx except this recent para vb.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
After marriage .. 1 advice . Whatever you do think twice , whatever you want to speak when in heat .. Think twice .

Before and after got Hugh difference , a bad guy can change to a Better man while a VB can change to a lazy fat obasan !
Accept what you have and move on .. Don't shit on the place you eat .. Hehe

Good luck as the day is drawing near , I will see you again before retired ?
for 5 years, i have always been thinking twice and thrice before i do things and speak up to my girlfriend... need to xnn her before i go chiong

better man or not, i hope so... but my girlfriend will never be a a lazy obasan. her +++++ point is that she cant stop finding house chores to do.

how long will be your trip to hcmc?
Old 30-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bo leh kor kor, no tcss leh, say truth one leh, pay my share of the bill have to give $$$ mah.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
that O knew...you gentle didi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1