The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Was at L8H45 lookin for G67 but I guess she too busy. No girls in the tank so OKT ask me to look at the picture first. All looks damn delicious. Walk one round come back. few girls in the tank. I look at the real person and the picture I So different lor..... But i have seen 67 before and she is indeed quite pretty.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyjee View Post
Fr on L08H43 G18

Wanted to try g88 but not there
Went in okt was busy doin business so the girls was entertaining me G18 was friendly enough so settle for her went inside tcss abit

Fr
Look:7/10
Body:8/10
Catbath:6/10
BJ:6/10
Fj:6/10
Gfe:6/10
Damage:$50

Will return for g88

haha..u mean u wanted to go for the OKT instead????
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L06H73??G17 (The 1st house along L06 .. nxt to 66)

Decide to go for my early afternoon fuck. Was very early ard 130pm.. most house not opened yet. Drive ard from L20-L8. vaguely remember one of my visit where one of the bros commented " SI BEH HO".

Sextifying experience.. for budget 50 bucks.

Name: Pat?
Looks: 5/10 (not a looker )
Figure: At least a "C"
Bath: 8/10 Cat Bathe....
Foreplay: 10/10 Surprise..non SOP. Took out baby oil and start rubbing and cat bath all over me.
AR: Yes...
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Defintely. Si Beh Ho. Service oriented and did not rush you to change. continue to seduce you after sex. Okay.. her look is a minus but the overall package is sextifying.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Nestea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WH8G88 (Nan)

Look:5.5/10
Body: 6/10
Catbath:8/10
BJ:3/10
Fj:3/10
Gfe:6/10

Just flew into Singapore, checked in my hotel, then straight to Geylang!

Went looking specifically for $50 houses, had great experiences with them last trip to Singapore (sorry, did not give FRs then), and I'm on a budget now.

First went to WH10, only saw 2 girls. Went to WH08 next door, only two girls again. Decided not to keep browsing different houses, and decided to randomly pick one girl, 88. When she came up to take me up the stairs, I realised she is SHORT! Maybe 4'8 or 4'9. Not that it's a bad thing, just surprising.

She's got a pretty face, and at first glance nice body, but when she takes off her clothes I realise she has a bit of belly. Her boobs look nice, but are fake.

She talked nicely, tried to get to know me. In the shower she did the standard, while chatting. Then to the bedroom:

It was a little unusual, we both lay on the bed and she chatted for a few minutes, before finally getting to business. She got me on my back, and began her catbath. I've only been with about 5 girls from Geylang, and 3-4 freelancers from OT and $$$$$Boy, and I have to say her catbath was better than any of them by far! She really used her tongue all over my belly, torso, throat, face etc. I think she spent at least 10-15 mins on that, before I said we'd better get to action. She tried covered BJ, but I couldn;t really feel it. When it came to FJ though, she failed miserably. Everything was mechanical, and she was time watching. It's like someone took over her mind after the catbath and was quite shitty attitude.

Once I unloaded, she was back to her normal self. I'm not sure, maybe she liked Catbath/BJ but not actual FJ?

As I'm only here 2 days, I prolly won't RTF. If I had more time, I'd be willing to give her a second chance, if only cause of her catbath.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L06h73??g17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zames View Post
... Pat?...AR: Yes...BJ: 8/10...BJ: 8/10 ..RTF: Defintely. Si Beh Ho. Service oriented ...look.. a minus but the overall .. sextifying.
Houses are even numbered. Should be H70 (or H72). Cheers .
Old 05-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiyoshi1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L10H06 08

Second Time looking for her
Name: Joy
Look:6/10
Body: 6/10 (Boobs A-) not for boob lovers
Catbath:8/10
BBBJ + Licking balls :6/10
Fj:7/10

Soapy Body bath (** Before and after FJ ) not all will bath you after FJ
BBBJ during bathing sucking effect not so good.
Proceed to bed
BBBJ and catbath ( 5-10mins )on bed then Cap on BJ again.
Face massage and Hand and Legs too after FJ.
Claim she learn and think so how to massage.

She love to lick and suck but if you pre Cum alot she dont like.....
Old 05-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zames View Post

Sextifying experience.. for budget 50 bucks.

Name: Pat?
Looks: 5/10 (not a looker )
Figure: At least a "C"
Bath: 8/10 Cat Bathe....
Foreplay: 10/10 Surprise..non SOP. Took out baby oil and start rubbing and cat bath all over me.
AR: Yes...
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Defintely. Si Beh Ho. Service oriented and did not rush you to change. continue to seduce you after sex. Okay.. her look is a minus but the overall package is sextifying.
wah lan see hole kan cheong until house number also cannot remembered. Bro. take it easy lah, AV not chasing after you lah. Anyway thanks for write up and information.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lorong 8 House 45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.: 67

Hi to all bros here. Pls allow me to write a FR on L8H45G67 cause the feeling is really fabulous. I will try to provide the FR as accurate as possible n mentioned every details regardless good or bad...not like some XX party who just mentioned the good stuff....

After reading all the spectacular FRs on G67 n went to the mentioned Hse after midnight to request for her but she is working n the friendly OKT ask me to sit n wait. So i just sat down n only 1 girl #8 (CMI) available n OKT mentioned total only 5 girls working.

I sat down n a handsome young dude came in n ask for G67 as well n the OKT mentioned tat i had already booked her! I felt so embarrassed as he stared at me with some unknown hatred in him...haiz...sorry bro if u r reading this! I then asked for the toilet n proceed, was surprised as it was pretty well renovated. I came back n again got at least 3 to 4 bros asking for G67, Same ting all of them gave me the hatred look!! Pai Sei Pai Sei!

I ask the OKT hw long do i hav to wait n he mentioned 5 more mins...glad to escape the 'execution line' in 5 more mins time...! The Great time finally came n OKT ushered me to her room, with my heart racing at the same time; expecting to see the revengeful wife in Wife's Temptation as she's such a big fantasy! My first sight of her came fast enough but was slightly disappointed at first coz not much resemblence but she's pretty though with fair complexion. She looked like some beautiful Chinese ah lian in town n ur head will turn if u happen to spot her. Best of all, she was w/o make-up but still look gorgeous!

True enough as some bros here mentioned, her room is really filled with pink decorations, even the CD packet! We stripped to our birthday suit but was a bit disappointed cause it would such a big turn on to strip her myself! She got a pair of A+ boobs n i inverted nipple (tink maybe she feels too cold?) I then proceed to the shower room first n was surprised tat she did not follow in...i tot i got to bath myself?! After a while, she came in n ask me to sit on a 'chair' (surprised) which was a concrete sitting design attached to the wall. I then requested for shampoo on my head (cause feeling sticky throughout) but she inform me tat her pillow will get wet n affect other bros who patronise her.

After e shower, i went to dry myself which she continued her rituals n soon came out to join me, realising tat she's actually very chatty n got a charming smile! Action start when she catbath me, usual licking of my nips while i fondle her breasts...though not big but still a handful.

I tot of giving her a peck on her lips cause they really look so delicious (pinkish lips with small mouth without make-up) but i expect her to reject so didn't try...She then went south while i felt something penetrating my ass...She actually used her index finger to AJ me with a condom on! It look so comical but yet enjoyable at the same time!! Then she CBJ me while finger AJ n tune my nips all at e same time; e feeling is so heavenly!!!

After the long CBJ, i tried to stop her as she such a beauty not to FJ! But she carried on with CBJ nonetheless so i just enjoyed e process till i felt like shitting cause of the finger AJ! Lol The action started when she cowride me n sad to say, due to the long foreplay; my load already reach the causeway n busted after a while of riding...Opps!

After the deed was done, she asked to lay down n relax, so obviously she's not a time watcher. After which, she fulfilled her 'promise' n shampoo my hair n wash my didi, the feeling is simply GFE!

Looks: 8.5
beautiful n gorgeous for a CAT 50 calibre. Got nice eyes n long eyelashes which dun look fake.

Figure: 8
Slim, with perhaps a A+ to b-cup breasts

Catbath: 6
Bare minimal. But i'm aroused nonetheless. Her beauty is such a turnon!

Finger AJ + BJ: 9
Simply out of this world. she tickles the balls while she sucks me, n finger AJ me at the same time...hw to imagine?! I almost came!

Kissing/Frenching: N/A
I dun expect any either, i believe must be after a few more 'bonding sessions' wif her?

FJ: Difficult to Judge (DJ)
Wet and tight n gone b4 i know it!

Overall: 8.5
Service wise was great for me. The winner is her looks n finger AJ! If only i can stay longer...
*service may differs from bros to bros, as i might gain some in certain areas while some lose some in other aspects

RTF: Of coz YES! Provided I'm able to book her with so many bros supporting b4 n after this FR of mine. Hope to have a longer FJ the next time rd...e friendly OKT also ask me to return n support! Lol

My apologies for the long long FR cause i really wanted to share with e rest of the bros here. I also get to try her also due to the selfless nature of many bros here who shared...

Pls do upz me if u like my FR! Cheers (I feel a bit depressed coz after joining SBF for so long but still no rep power

P/S: I bath again when i reach home cause dun wan my wife to get suspicious of the different shampoo smell! lol
Old 06-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L8 h43 g88
After reading the FRs from all the bros here & esp from bro kalv, I decided to cross over from PT to G land. The main draw is that girls provide AJ which PT does not provide. Am so glad that I tried g88. I shall not say so much since quite alot of bros had commented on this gal. Anyway just to sum up. It's value for $50. Will definitely rtf.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ggrreenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks yellowbro for the detailed FR feels like trying now..haha..wish tat i could up you but i no pwoer to do so..hehz..yellowbro got wife still go geylang..naughty naughty..we're all man..i understand cos im also likdat.haha..
Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43G12

Seeing so much positive review on G88, decide to visit the house but she's either working or out for dental appt.

After OKT recommendation, decide to go for G12.

Name: Mui
Look: 6/10 (under dim light give her a 7.5/10)
Body: 7/10 (have tummy fats but c/w ample handful C cup)
Cat Bath: 7/10
BJ :10/10 greeted with warm BBBJ during bathing and continue with icy BBBJ on bed.
FJ: 8/10 (hardworking cow girl, followed by missionary back to doggie and finish off with missionary.)
RTF: defintely.
GF: positive attitude.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to hse l08h45g8..

Was actually wanting to try g9 but most of the girls are sick... Okt recomend g8. Choose g8 instead. Went to room, 1 things for sure, the room is so much better than the sex im getting.. Crappy attitude.. Overall, waste time and money.. She dun look happy from start to begin with..

Looks: 6
Body: 6
Boobs: 6
Bj: 4
Fj: 4

Rtf-never...
Old 12-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

L08H43G88

LOOK : 6.5 Girl Next Door Look
BODY : 6.5
BOOBS : 6.5 Abit soft sag to me
BJ: SOP
FJ : SOP
AJ : NA never ask
Massage : never offer maybe she wanted to resume her meal cos i was there when she eating halfway

Stil prefer G9
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

L18H20H20

LOOK : 7
BODY : 7 Pettie
BOOBS : 7 Enhanced but not hard nice nips
BJ : SOP
FJ : SOP
Old 12-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h45g8

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsperm View Post
L8H45G8.. wanting ..g9... room is so much better than the sex im getting.. Crappy attitude.. Overall, waste time and money.....dun look happy from start ...Looks: 6 ...Body: 6...Boobs: 6...Bj: 4...Fj: 4 ..Rtf-never...
G8 so bad?? G9 recommends her to me claiming can french etc. H43 and H45 renovated recently with little seat in bathroom and see through glasses - quite nice. WLs services quite standard here; with no kissing. G9 is nice looking - G8 lose out. Sorry about bad experience. Cheers .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1