The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yen8887 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh New Martini bar at Street 174 next to Street 51

Hi ciongster,
I am sharing a khmer and Vietnamese freelancers wonderland to all brothers.
This new martini bar replace Martini bar shut down since end of august 2015.
Luckily a new martini bar reopen just off of street 51 on street 174 last month.
A jug of beer only us$4 or bottle beer from us1.50 - 3 only.. As for girl rates from us70 - 80 for overnight. There are 30 to 40 freelancer to choose and all very young ranging from 18 - 25 years old. Is it worth for $ compared to nearby country. For a average spending from hotel, food, transport, night activities and takeaway (girl) for long time session total added up around us150. For 3 star hotel us20-25 included breakfast, each meal cost usd20 for whole day, transport for tuk tuk us10, night activities drinking us20-25 and girl about usd70-80. So must know how to budget out your spending to the lowest point by unnecessary usage. Try to stay near to eating place or shopping area (central market @ sorya mall) to save transport money and also more options to look value meal. As long as you get a target (girl) can quickly take back to hotel as to save up drinking cost as well.
Old 26-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I will be there from 30th to 1st Jan. Any brother interested to join in for more fun
Old 27-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone guide me
About poipet in cambodia?
Programmes there etc..

Thsnks
Old 27-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei8888 View Post
Hi can anyone guide me
About poipet in cambodia?
Programmes there etc..

Thsnks
roll usd1000, airfare, hotel 2 nite stay in crown n food n tpt free.
Old 27-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 2

Walked from hotel to Independence Monument, Nagaworld and Aeon mall. Nagaworld was very posh with bus loads of Chinese gamboholics. Waiters even brought meals on treys to the betting tables lol. Forgot to check if the players had urine bags hooked up as well. Aeon mall was great, stuffed with many nice restaurants and cafes, a place to escape the tropical heat and indulge all your gustatory urges.

What follows gustatory urge is.....you guessed it, time to feed the other head!

Followed the address to Massa massage on 252 st. Found it to be a dilapidated disgusting place. Not even one out of the two dozen plus gals in the fish tank could make it. Quickly made a beeline for the exit.

Stopped by East Massage II for a genuine Chinese massage near my hotel for $10/hr. It was so good that I felt I could run a marathon twice afterwards.

As night fell, for lack of other option, headed back to 136 bar street for pregame warmup. Checked out Loco bar on 130 st. Nothing special either. Walked along the river toward Wat Phnom in the direction of Casa club which was to be my final destination. Did not see any FL around Wat Phnom as advertised. Arrived at Casa around 10pm.

Started to see some fair skinned, slender, albeit short still, syt's trickle in while I sat in the lobby recovering from the sweaty walk- definitely my cup of tea and bowl of soup. It might have been from mosquito bites from hotel room, didi started to itch.

Took the lift to third floor KTV. Saw many SYT's seated at the lobby like fresh fruits to be picked....like a mini flower street lol. Mamasan sexplained the charges and I decided to go back down to the first floor disco club where most of these girls would end up later with or without customers anyways.

The disco started to fill up around 11:30. It was reminiscent of discos in China where most girls are working girls under some mamasan's supervision. The SOP was to ask the mamasan and she would bring the available girls for you to choose. Also saw a few very young(?15,16��) cute looking SYT's who appeared to be just enjoying a night out with friends. Not sure if they were amenable to some extra cash. Although tempted, I tried hard to train my sight on the WL's as spending time in the Cam Pu Chai prison was not part of my itinerary.

After enjoying eye candies, didi's itch was demanding to be scratched. A mamasan from the KTV earlier saw me and tried to peddle the left-over girls she had who were all slightly past the "Best Tasted Before" date. She was quoting $20 for her fee and $100 for ST. I had my eyes on another fair girl (let's call her A) at another table earlier. Another mamasan appeared and asked if I wanted anyone from that table. It appeared different mamasans had their own batch of gals like shepherds on sheeps. This mamasan indicated the mama fee was $15 and ST $100.

I hornily pointed to girl A, unbeknownst to me girl A had left and girl B who turned out to be A's younger sister had taken A's seat. That explained why I didn't notice the slight difference in looks until girl A walked in the door while we were leaving.

What I did next was what any self-respecting monger would do- asked both sisters for a family bonding session. No was the answer but that No might have been "Dai" in crazier BKK lol.

Inside taxi girl B revealed she was 19 and indeed 100% manufactured and imported from Wetnam. She and her sister came from HorChiMinh to work here. Asked why she was not with any customer, she said she had customer earlier in KTV but rejected him for tabao. I guess girls here have control over what they do and it helps to not be a stinky fat curryface.

Like most girls here, she was quite shy in bed. Did my usual Picasso and convinced her to reciprocate with a little Kenny G. What followed was not a bit of surprise when you combined old age, liquor and sexhaustion- equipment malfunction, a mishap even Okamoto 001 was unable to salvage. Uttering an insincere apology to her for the embarrassing situation of which she was probably glad, I thought to myself an international custom to offer a discount for equipment malfunction such as this should be established, if only as a token gesture to soothe a limp ego.

So, for two nights in a row, I have overpaid for a ultraST! Vitamin V will be added to my daily diet lol.

Last edited by NijozanSameSame; 27-12-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 28-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 3-

Just to prove I was no hard core sex tourist, I signed up hotel taxi transport to the killing field, S21 prison, Central Market, National Museum and Royal Palace, for $40.

After being thoroughly depressed by what I saw and heard (the audio guides were great) at the killing field and S21, little head and big head were debating whether the day should be a bonkless day, to pay some respect for the dead. Little head's argument prevailed, as always, that my monger dora would do more to help the Cumbodian people than a moment of silence. It's the proven doctrine of "teaching how to fish over giving them fish": monger dora to a syt -> syt buys a iPhone -> syt's friend sees the iPhone -> syt's friend works harder and buys a bigger iPhone.

Had all-u-can-feast shabushi at Aeon, $9.20, even including raw oyster! Took a nap and headed out around 10 to Boss Club. Vitamin V was taken for good measure.

Boss seemed like a place for locals to party. Did not see anything that resembled FL's. Walked to Darling in Nagaworld. As soon as I stepped in, my pussy radar was sounding like a tornado alarm; the place had many ladies near the front tables, along the bar and all the way to the back door. The obvious giveaway these ladies were FL's was their seductive smiles at me, or to be more precise, my dora. Not being under any mamasan made each one of them try to outshine the others. It's a buyer's market.

I sat at the bar and took my time going over the inventory. Noticed some waitresses looked quite hot as well. Although quite a few were lookers, I couldn't peel my eyes off a syt with a million-dora smile. Eventually walked over and bought her a beer and started chitchat.

I learned she was 20, had found me attractive and was hoping I would talk to her. She said she did not go there often and when asked the price for ST, she had to ask her friend. Was quoted $150, I countered $100 and off we went.

She did not have ID with her, and after some back and forth with hotel staff, she was in my room after agreeing to a $10 special access fee aka bribe.

What followed was probably the best bonk for me for quite some time. Though petite, she had small firm ass and breasts. Though not fair, she looked more tanned than black. We cuddled in bed for a while watching my drone videos in my phone. Vitamin V was in full force, though probably unneeded. I held her face close to mine staring at her cute smile and started frenching. Slowly moved my lips to her nipples while my hand enveloped her tight ass and gently spread from the other cheek. While still an inch away, my finger tip could already sense the moist anticipation flowing out of her.

Her moans became more music to my ears as I moved my lips further south. I spread her slender legs hard and wide and her petal-like labias revealed her pink lustful clit, beckoning the gentle caress of my tongue. With each stroke of my tongue, her hands clenched the bedsheets harder, eyes shut tighter, lips perked higher, soul yearned more for the climatic liberation that could only be achieved one way.

A second wasted sliding on a condom was a second robbed from this passionate love making. We mutually let me slide in her with full raw nakedness, throbbing with lust and expanding with desire.

We could feel each other down to every fiber and twitch, a feat Okamoto 001 could not claim. We cherished every second, every hug, every kiss....not because it was our first sex but because we both knew it would be our last.

We played with many positions and just when I was about to switch to weight-lifting man (what better opportunity to do this with a petite light gal!), I noticed something red.

In Chinese culture, red is always an auspicious color except when you see it on your bank statement or when it's coming out of a vagina, and even more so when it's on your dick. The passionate love making of the century came to a screeching halt as I realized her big aunt had come to crush the party.

Despite this, it was a memorable bonk with GFE off the scale. We washed up and I gave her $100+$20 tip+$10 door man bribe. Did I overpay again? Perhaps. But if you consider her million-dora smile, I am still up $999870.
Old 28-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=NijozanSameSame;14013694]Day 3-

Just to prove I was no hard core sex tourist, I signed up hotel taxi transport to the killing field, S21 prison, Central Market, National Museum and Royal Palace, for $40.

Bro, your FR very interesting.
Upped you.
Old 28-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Final day-

Went to Aeon mall again for lunch. Then, tried Lucky 8 clean massage nearby. It was less than satisfying. Since afternoon was still young, tuk tukked over to Luxury World Hotel for their massage, knowing full well it's more a fuck shop than massage joint. It was in the name of good investigative reporting, besides killing time lol.

Place appeared to be clean. As curtain came down on the fish tank, there were about 30 plus therapists, Khmer in pink, Viet in blue shirts. $10 for massage, the rest between u and the girl.

Most girls were CMI's, except one Viet sticking out like a nail, or more poetically, like a lotus out of a muddy pond. She carried with her a classy demeanor; her fine facial features would make her pass as a TV star. She was 23 and wore a tag that read 156.

Inside the room, she had me remove my shirt and started to give me a half decent massage, occasionally tossing glances with a cute innocent smile. Half way through the massage, the golden question was popped. I feigned shock at her $100 quote and countered with $60 and settled at $70. It was probably overpaying but I thought she deserved a slight markup for being extraordinary compared to her peer.

The bonk was one of no-frills, self-service GFE-less variety. Nevertheless, it was a timely release after the equipment malfunction of the second night and big aunt interference of last night.

The rest of the day was filled with more foot massage and a Cambodian seafood dinner which was sweeter than my liking.

That concludes my virgin visit to PP. Will I return to visit again? Most likely not, when BKK has so much more to offer, even at cheaper rate. It was nonetheless an interesting journey, an item crossed off on my bucket list.

As a parting thought....Khmer Empire used to rule almost the entire SE Asia subcontinent for over 600 years. Its zenith predated even the birth of the first Thai kingdom. The first and subsequent Thai kings admired and imitated Khmer art, culture and architecture so much that one of them even tried to steal one of the temples from Angkor Wat. When his attempt was thwarted, he built a miniature model of the Angkor Wat instead which can be seen at Bangkok Royal Palace. It goes to show no empires last forever. Enjoy while you can....is the moral of the lesson.

Cheers!
Old 29-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Final day-

Went to Aeon mall again for lunch. Then, tried Lucky 8 clean massage nearby. It was less than satisfying. Since afternoon was still young, tuk tukked over to Luxury World Hotel for their massage, knowing full well it's more a fuck shop than massage joint. It was in the name of good investigative reporting, besides killing time lol.

Place appeared to be clean. As curtain came down on the fish tank, there were about 30 plus therapists, Khmer in pink, Viet in blue shirts. $10 for massage, the rest between u and the girl.

Most girls were CMI's, except one Viet sticking out like a nail, or more poetically, like a lotus out of a muddy pond. She carried with her a classy demeanor; her fine facial features would make her pass as a TV star. She was 23 and wore a tag that read 156.

Inside the room, she had me remove my shirt and started to give me a half decent massage, occasionally tossing glances with a cute innocent smile. Half way through the massage, the golden question was popped. I feigned shock at her $100 quote and countered with $60 and settled at $70. It was probably overpaying but I thought she deserved a slight markup for being extraordinary compared to her peer.

The bonk was one of no-frills, self-service GFE-less variety. Nevertheless, it was a timely release after the equipment malfunction of the second night and big aunt interference of last night.

The rest of the day was filled with more foot massage and a Cambodian seafood dinner which was sweeter than my liking.

That concludes my virgin visit to PP. Will I return to visit again? Most likely not, when BKK has so much more to offer, even at cheaper rate. It was nonetheless an interesting journey, an item crossed off on my bucket list.

As a parting thought....Khmer Empire used to rule almost the entire SE Asia subcontinent for over 600 years. Its zenith predated even the birth of the first Thai kingdom. The first and subsequent Thai kings admired and imitated Khmer art, culture and architecture so much that one of them even tried to steal one of the temples from Angkor Wat. When his attempt was thwarted, he built a miniature model of the Angkor Wat instead which can be seen at Bangkok Royal Palace. It goes to show no empires last forever. Enjoy while you can....is the moral of the lesson.

Cheers!
Bro nice and very good FR but u really very much over paid.....for your bonks...
Old 29-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Bro nice and very good FR but u really very much over paid.....for your bonks...
Yes, for the bonks....but not for the memories....
Old 29-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

BTW, avoid TEAV boutique hotel. At check out, they tried to charge me $25 for a small blood stain on bedsheet from the other night. It was about th size of a large stamp. I showed them instruction on how to remove blood stain from Google. We settled on $12.5. They even had the nerve to bring up the fact that I tried to bring in two ladies while their hotel is against sex tourism. I politely pointed out sex tourism is allowed as long as I pay $10 special access fee lol. Anyways, take your dora elsewhere.
Old 29-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from pp, everybody be warn, my bag was force open by the airport people, when I was about to check in they me back my bag and told me is open. And ask me is it spoil when I check in. I told them no
Old 29-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That concludes my virgin visit to PP. Will I return to visit again? Most likely not, when BKK has so much more to offer, even at cheaper rate.
Thanks for your reviews of PP. I will up your points as a show of thanks.

I went to PP perhaps 10 years ago, but did not enjoy as did not find the darker skin Khmer girls as attractive as their Thai (or Indonesian) counterparts, did not find selection and availability of girls as good as other countries (esp. busty types) and did not find it very cheap either considering USD pricing.

However, with China in "lockdown' mode, and myself already bored of Thailand and Indonesia, i am reconsidering PP or PI as an alternative. The fact that you would not visit PP again in favor of BKK (supposedly having cheaper and more options) is very revealing to me. Thanks again for your FRs!
Old 29-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 21
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Bro...thx for the interesting FR. Am also going with 3 friends for our virgin trip to PP.

Quote:
BTW, avoid TEAV boutique hotel. At check out, they tried to charge me $25 for a small blood stain on bedsheet from the other night. It was about th size of a large stamp. I showed them instruction on how to remove blood stain from Google. We settled on $12.5. They even had the nerve to bring up the fact that I tried to bring in two ladies while their hotel is against sex tourism. I politely pointed out sex tourism is allowed as long as I pay $10 special access fee lol. Anyways, take your dora elsewhere.
Old 30-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thanks for your reviews of PP. I will up your points as a show of thanks.

I went to PP perhaps 10 years ago, but did not enjoy as did not find the darker skin Khmer girls as attractive as their Thai (or Indonesian) counterparts, did not find selection and availability of girls as good as other countries (esp. busty types) and did not find it very cheap either considering USD pricing.

However, with China in "lockdown' mode, and myself already bored of Thailand and Indonesia, i am reconsidering PP or PI as an alternative. The fact that you would not visit PP again in favor of BKK (supposedly having cheaper and more options) is very revealing to me. Thanks again for your FRs!
If u r looking for attractive ladies BKK would be the place for wide range of selection and services. The brown sugars in pp are no way near Thai standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1