The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Mr Soapy,

I thinking of getting PR, then maybe 20yrs later citizenship in Thailand so that I can take back my hard earned CPF to spend rather than to kena held back by govt until I die. Seen a few examples of my relatives. Sick until money in medisave not enough also cannot use CPF. Then die already CPF become let sibling spend. So stupid lor...
Old 31-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
It's all about individual preference. There's always a trick which I doesn't to disclose here.

Then I can say you must be pamper in your country till you so complacent about traffics.

And how fast can the car be till you can't sense it?
Of course traffic does matters everywhere you travel.
You thought the traffic in CM city is like what you got in the mountains?

How fast can the car be?
Wait till you almost got a "close shave" by a car in CM one day and you'll know.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Mr Soapy,

I thinking of getting PR, then maybe 20yrs later citizenship in Thailand so that I can take back my hard earned CPF to spend rather than to kena held back by govt until I die. Seen a few examples of my relatives. Sick until money in medisave not enough also cannot use CPF. Then die already CPF become let sibling spend. So stupid lor...
If you are determined to get a PR in Thailand, better to go thru the red tapes to get it done since you are married. There are other alternate ways but I don't suggest you try them like what that "big cannon fairy 大炮仙" claimed.

Apply for your PR first and give yourself a few years to live a simple life in CM before considering a citizenship.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Of course traffic does matters everywhere you travel.
You thought the traffic in CM city is like what you got in the mountains?

How fast can the car be?
Wait till you almost got a "close shave" by a car in CM one day and you'll know.

Hello, I live here for years I know what's the traffic like. You don't act one yaya papaya suaning me about live in the mountain!

For your info, I purposely doesn't want to reply your stupid question on where I live since I don't need to pay for rent. Can't you see the smiley icon, you think I really stay in the mountain?

Really stupid lei you. Who the hell will live in the tent?

In that case you better go to country where is car-less, no traffic. Better, since you can't even know how to cross properly.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
I got a feeling that this chap who claimed that he is living in the mountain without paying a single cent for rental is a "big cannon fairy 大炮仙"。
There's samsters who met me here, so who now big cannon fairy? Me or you?

Want to act mr all know about chiang mai? Tomorrow come mae taeng find me? I show you what's cannon?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Since you have a house in CM and your wife is working, I think around 50k baht is more than enough for you if live simple. If you have a condo or HDB in sg fully paid off and rent it out, the rental income will be more than enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
above are my normal monthly expenses, if I am not there then it's 30-35K
I am cheap

I spend about 25-30k thb per mth.

Utilities during summer about 2.5k thb
Internet 3BB about 700thb
Mobile about 200THB
2 meals about 300THB
No TRUE cable.

Quote:
Of course is I, husband pay for the home but under wife's name becos foreigner cannot own landed property. Bro Nonteerak no need work how to have money survive even in mountain?
Personally to buy a property with wife's name is the most stupid decision. Guess, I dun have to list down the reasons.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello, I live here for years I know what's the traffic like. You don't act one yaya papaya suaning me about live in the mountain!

For your info, I purposely doesn't want to reply your stupid question on where I live since I don't need to pay for rent. Can't you see the smiley icon, you think I really stay in the mountain?

Really stupid lei you. Who the hell will live in the tent?

In that case you better go to country where is car-less, no traffic. Better, since you can't even know how to cross properly.
So now you admited that you are really a "big cannon fairy 大炮仙" who has been living in CM for years and knows exactly how to cross all the roads in CM pretty well?

Of course we know you don't camp in the mountains but you yaya papaya claimed that you don't need to pay a single cent for rental, no need to work and can relax in CM without any visa wor. Unless perhaps you are a "small white face" or got yourself a "sugar mom" lar.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, don't have to start a online war.. It's just how individual choose to live their life. I really do appreciate bros who are willing to share info and advice with me. Bro Soapy, yes I intend to start extending yearly pass before apply for PR then much later will be Citizenship(maybe).

Ya, I know buying property under wife's name is stupid, but if scared kena cheated then why marry her in the first place? No risk no gain, and lastly no choice due to Thai govt regulation .. Hahaha.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
]
Personally to buy a property with wife's name is the most stupid decision. Guess, I dun have to list down the reasons.
hehehe met a few stupid samster buying house under wife name, me also super stupid buy house, condo and business all under her name I go chiong cannot kena caught by her, if not i kena kick out of house must sleep road side lew or if not I follow u to cumbodia, u got spare room for me mai?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, I know buying property under wife's name is stupid, but if scared kena cheated then why marry her in the first place? No risk no gain, and lastly no choice due to Thai govt regulation .. Hahaha.
U can choose to stay in condo but end of the day, its your money, not ours.

A lot of men have the same thinking.... she is my wife, what will be worse? Anyway, why put yourself in the risk when u have a better option?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's samsters who met me here, so who now big cannon fairy? Me or you?

Want to act mr all know about chiang mai? Tomorrow come mae taeng find me? I show you what's cannon?
Relax a bit lar bro, this is just a forum to share ideas and discussion.

No body here is your so called "mr all know".
We learn from each other's experience.
What you've never experienced before in CM during your self claimed years of living here doesn't mean that it didn't happen in CM, tio bo?

So, you been camping (oops i mean living) and working in Mae Taeng elephant park and everyday washing those big cannons huh?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool bro, dun fight online leh......we all meet one day kopi on me dai mai? I know akha ama kopi very aroi, we go chiong kopi together when we meet ya.

https://www.facebook.com/akhaamacoffee
Old 31-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
, u got spare room for me mai?
Garage can or not?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Garage can or not?
can lah what to do.....can request for aircon in garage?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
can lah what to do.....can request for aircon in garage?
U need a king size bed with pillow n blanket??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1