The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Comprehensive reviews on the agogo bars in Patts :

The following reviews are those that I come across on the web, in guide books, from contributors and of course from my own visits. Reviewers may be unreasonably harsh and bar owners may present a rosy picture of their bars...so don't take everything at face value...go and see for yourself.

If anyone would like to add a review or information please email Dave at [email protected]

There are now 73 bars listed as operating GoGos with girls dancing in bikinis or less.

http://www.thai-anxiety.com/gogopw.asp#A

http://www.thai-anxiety.com/nllatest.htm
Old 13-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience I found why I paid 1000b BF last time girl selling volka BF is 1000b as for show Girl 1200b this wat I been told anyway went happy , p'mint still find iron got better selection
Old 13-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaensuk View Post
Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience
Yours was a brief FR, but longest sentence ever. Go easy on our eyesight, try a period or 2
Old 13-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

He probably bonk until his eyes blurred. Not able to find the commas and fullstops. It happened to me a few times too.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience I found why I paid 1000b BF last time girl selling volka BF is 1000b as for show Girl 1200b this wat I been told anyway went happy , p'mint still find iron got better selection
Low season now?
Old 14-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Low season now?
In April after the songkran holidays.

Couldn't wait to come back again.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Correct Liao eye blur already, there still alot of Ang mo there but according to my girl they dont BF, when I was there around 2am I see girl desperate looking for guy to BF them and they are not bad looking also. Was in Bkk last night went nana see lots of LB so change to cowboy, went in spice girl coyote girl was nice but cannot BF no choice but they did said can go disco with us after they knock off we did not take the offer cos had to wait up early so we just BF 700b gogo girl st 2000b. Now in sin already anyway nice trip will try go over against if OC not around
Old 14-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
In April after the songkran holidays.

Couldn't wait to come back again.
I will be there in 2 weeks time 1 night in bkk, 1 night in patts....

Ooooohhhh ye!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bueno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Ooooohhhh ye!
Enjoy Bros
Old 15-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:

Ooooohhhh ye!
Just back from patts with JC
Waiting to go again hehe next weekend
Old 15-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Wah, envious of you 2. Bro ML's spoiling his junior, whilst LoL's giving his a double treat hehehehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Just back from patts...go again hehe next weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife
there in 2 weeks time 1 night in bkk, 1 night in patts....
Old 15-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Correct Liao eye blur already, there still alot of Ang mo there but according to my girl they dont BF, when I was there around 2am I see girl desperate looking for guy to BF them and they are not bad looking also. Was in Bkk last night went nana see lots of LB so change to cowboy, went in spice girl coyote girl was nice but cannot BF no choice but they did said can go disco with us after they knock off we did not take the offer cos had to wait up early so we just BF 700b gogo girl st 2000b. Now in sin already anyway nice trip will try go over against if OC not around
the tides have change liow. While the illusion of the angmo is still there ; their spending power has gone done coz of the apperciation of asian currencies. With Japan's earthquake giving themselves problems as well , I see a rise in SE Asian / Chinese and Russians importance in Pattaya

I'm so happy to see the SPGs kena screwed in more ways than once but thats another story for another thread.
Old 15-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ooooohhhh ye!
You should be singing Ole..Ole..Ole instead of Oooooohhh ye.
Old 15-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

Guys hear before tis hotel call soi vc hotel need some info on tis hotel thank
Old 16-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justica View Post
Guys hear before tis hotel call soi vc hotel need some info on tis hotel thank
VC Hotel is in the arab area. Most of their clients/market are from the indian/arab countries

Dont stay there unless you like to smell the arab guy before you that cum in your bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1