The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ineedhelp96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-xinxin/
hi guys anyone tried the new/ other xin xin?
greatly appreciated thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alandaria View Post
Haha ok makes sense thanks bro. Yes I was looking to one way, but honestly it was a bit tiring after a while
Bro, the pillow should be placed at-most at your chin level lar… then you don’t have to be one-sided head …
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Lina

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/lina-msg/

This girl caught my eye when I was scrolling SLG. Decided to go for it and made an appointment with her.

Looks:
- Don’t look as young as her photos
- But still pleasant looking, won’t reject

- 5min walk from the nearest mrt station.
- Stays alone

Massage:
- I enjoyed the skin to skin contact, especially when her inner thighs was rubbing on my thighs
- She can manage some good moves and presses

Sensual:
- She started the usual routine of caressing my back, my balls and my inner thighs
- Asked to turn around, she had stripped to her panties
- Came close to me and she start to nipple lick.
- My hand went without resistance to her bush. My the other hand was grabbing her boobs. She moaned.
- She then started to stroke my dick.
- Before long, I exploded

I cuddled with her till time is up. It was nice chatting with her when cuddling.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alandaria View Post
Serious question for the bros: how do you guys tahan lying face down during the massage? Feels like can't really breathe sometimes as my face is in the pillow At least in a spa there's a hole cutout for your face. Any tips?
Cannot breathe tell the gal that you have to face up lah haha.

Seriously, just push the pillow down towards your chest and lay your head on your crossed arms.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1