The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Recently visited a JB SPA featured in the "JB delights" thread; for approx. SGD80 I must day the service was good, not fast food nonsense. Thai girl was friendly and made sure to service me for the full 45mins.

Then came back visited a ML with full service upgrade... SGD200++ and overall was rather lacklustre...
Seems like my Eskimo bro has joined me at my other playgrounds already. Good good. Malaysia boleh!
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For late night, I always go for An Tong. Her last booking of the day is 1am.
Thanks for sharing, very useful as i work erratic hours
so many to explore, not enough time to use
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I think its her standard process even for 1st timer which is why she is so popular. Other ML ask them give you a wtf look.
Dan Dan also does ball lick. Maybe that's why she also popular.
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
bro curious for rui rui, why the room so noisy and does she lick balls?
upz you for your frs
Yep! Like what other bros have mention she did even though it was my first time there.

The room noise mostly is traffic lor.. sound proofing not enuf
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Seems like my Eskimo bro has joined me at my other playgrounds already. Good good. Malaysia boleh!
It's good but not possible to be a frequent avenue for me lah.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old Today, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
GaddeckTeeg is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody remembers a masseur called An Yue who was active around 2022? She used to be located at the famous road beside Wilkie… have lost her contact and wondering if any bros remember this gem (in my opinion) and have any way of contacting her? Would appreciate any help greatly
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
nottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaddeckTeeg View Post
Anybody remembers a masseur called An Yue who was active around 2022? She used to be located at the famous road beside Wilkie… have lost her contact and wondering if any bros remember this gem (in my opinion) and have any way of contacting her? Would appreciate any help greatly
Has been looking for her as well, got her wechat when she is in SG, but seems to be inactive after she left, texted her once in awhile, no reply at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1