The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
so fast got already a songbird ah
now who's retiring?
LOL....I am girl-less....just there to say hi to you guys...anyway booked the room at the new wing...newer and cleaner...jio-ed one of my lupsup fren to join us...but he's leaving early at 8pm too....you guys can proceed to extend or venture to the hall later la...

a leopard can't never change it spots....unless it becomes a tiger hahaha....who's washing his hands off the golden basin???
Old 19-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

You are wrong on me retiring... I am already retired.

This songbird was my ex-flame. We still have the hots for each other ... You guys will see her later then ... kekeke.

Quote:
so fast got already a songbird ah
now who's retiring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
LOL....I am girl-less....just there to say hi to you guys...anyway booked the room at the new wing...newer and cleaner...jio-ed one of my lupsup fren to join us...but he's leaving early at 8pm too....you guys can proceed to extend or venture to the hall later la...

a leopard can't never change it spots....unless it becomes a tiger hahaha....who's washing his hands off the golden basin???

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/a...u/Image181.jpg

Not sure how to paste pictures....cut out the url and hope it works...

Anyway just back for a HH session with Bro LDH and Bro TT...it was a fun chill out and get to know you session....as usual Bro LDH bought along one of his harem of girls....a sweet beauty...sorry bro if I stared too hard at her..can't help it.....hahahaha....she looks like Silver Ang...the girl on the left in the pic....god knows where they are now...hahahaha.....nice meeting you guys....
Old 19-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Oh man, the girl on the left really look like silver ang
Old 19-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
She is...I am saying bro LDH's cai looks like her...hehehe... never mind...maybe I cock eye....wait for him to be back to verify...
Old 19-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
Quote:
She is...I am saying bro LDH's cai looks like her...hehehe... never mind...maybe I cock eye....wait for him to be back to verify...
Thanks guys. This miscommunication literally made me LOL and had me in stiches.

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 20-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
Thanks guys. This miscommunication literally made me LOL and had me in stiches.
Always glad to provide some entertainment here!
Old 20-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Anyway just back for a HH session with Bro LDH and Bro TT...it was a fun chill out and get to know you session....as usual Bro LDH bought along one of his harem of girls....a sweet beauty...sorry bro if I stared too hard at her..can't help it.....hahahaha....she looks like Silver Ang...the girl on the left in the pic....god knows where they are now...hahahaha.....nice meeting you guys....
Thanks bro ME for hosting the session! It was great fun with you guys.
I thought my gal looks like Vivian Hsu. Hee Hee.

http://www.asianbite.com/taiwanimages/vivian%20xu2.jpg

Maybe next time, I will bring along another babe who looks like Vivian Chow.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 20-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Thanks bro ME for hosting the session! It was great fun with you guys.
I thought my gal looks like Vivian Hsu. Hee Hee.

http://www.asianbite.com/taiwanimages/vivian%20xu2.jpg

Maybe next time, I will bring along another babe who looks like Vivian Chow.

Cheers,
LDH

Wow...Vivian Chow was my teenage fantasy....I still remember me and my classmates collected Yes cards....I got Charlie Yeung and he got Vivian Chow...so we swop cards...hahahaha....

Talking abt Charlie Yeung....there is a certain health centre that has a girl that looks like her...super AP...I am sure most of the brudders here know about her...

Anyway my fren who was abit kpo was very impressed with you...he asked me how come you got such a harem of beautiful singers....I told him you are the Flower Prince!
Old 20-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway my fren who was abit kpo was very impressed with you...he asked me how come you got such a harem of beautiful singers....I told him you are the Flower Prince!
Bro ME,

On my, what prince !!? ... I am retired my friend. I have not hung a single dime since last Friday, which was my final hooray. I used to have a budget of $15K- a day, but now even as I spend $1K- a night, I also tulan. Dunno why...

Time now to see how many of my singer GFs will continue to be with me... hahaha. So far 3 still sticking around, 2 in China and the 3rd one you guys saw yesterday.

You know bro, after our session yesterday, I went to another famous HFJ another bro. Sat down only seat not warm yet, KNN tio recognised liaoz. Soon, 5 singers flocked to our table. One of them even openly flirted with me when my GF (one you saw yesterday) was just sitting beside me. It was that scary... suddenly I felt I was the meat and they were the vultures. Kekeke.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 20-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:

Thanks for the drinks and hosting the session! nice meeting you guys...your friend should have up his gal liao. Made me drink so much with her lol

Quote:
Bro ME,

On my, what prince !!? ... I am retired my friend. I have not hung a single dime since last Friday, which was my final hooray. I used to have a budget of $15K- a day, but now even as I spend $1K- a night, I also tulan. Dunno why...

Time now to see how many of my singer GFs will continue to be with me... hahaha. So far 3 still sticking around, 2 in China and the 3rd one you guys saw yesterday.

You know bro, after our session yesterday, I went to another famous HFJ another bro. Sat down only seat not warm yet, KNN tio recognised liaoz. Soon, 5 singers flocked to our table. One of them even openly flirted with me when my GF (one you saw yesterday) was just sitting beside me. It was that scary... suddenly I felt I was the meat and they were the vultures. Kekeke.

Cheers,
LDH

I think it's down to the fact that your harem of girls have certain standard. The one you brought last night is slightly better than 6th floor that one and also on par with 888
Old 20-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro ME,

Cheers,
LDH

Well Bro...it's good to see who will still stick with you if you cut down on expenses....when it becomes too commercial also sianz leow...anyway imo your "vivian hsu" is nicer than 123 and 888....docile and sweet...not sure about your other girls though hehehe...apparently one of my frens hung her at DC before...not sure if she ever worked there before...

The HJ scene is a very pragmatic one...but then so is this world...although money cannot buy everything...it makes the whole world goes round...can understand how you feel...bopian...your reputation precedes you...sure you know how to handle these singers...hahaha...I also wanna take a break...been going 5 days a week HH for the past six months....that's why today never cheong...hahaha...
Old 20-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the drinks and hosting the session! nice meeting you guys...your friend should have up his gal liao. Made me drink so much with her lol

I think it's down to the fact that your harem of girls have certain standard. The one you brought last night is slightly better than 6th floor that one and also on par with 888
LOL....my fren is really lupsup one...he works in the fund management industry and pay not bad...but he very calculating with the girls...refuse to pay more than $150 for a screw...but he still quite successful la cos alot of girls like him...I should learn from him and not be too nice to the girls....his first and third girl can screw leow...the 2nd one is a singer from Shen Hua....probably need abit more... I asked her roughly how much she expects for a BF...she said 2K can leow...and BY about 5K if got some feelings...lol....so lots of singers around for you bro...must search carefully for the good ones...don't find those who got many supporters but still try to kay kay la...

as for girls...one man's meat could be another man's poison....but bro ldh's singer got our unanimous vote that she's good stuff! hahaha....
Old 21-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning to all samsters!

A special thank you to all esteemed bros here who hv contributed so many lively n interesting posts. Pls keep them coming!

Yeah, money n pussies. No money, no pussies. So let's talk money first.

I hv alluded to risk/reward ratio in all investments/trading. Let me give an example:

Supposing u invest in a biotech co which has a novel product awaiting FDA approval in 3 months. The stock price is now $5. Based on ur best analysis, the probability of approval is only 30%. However, if approved, the stock price could surge to $20, n if disapproved, the stock price could be cut in half to $2.5. Would u invest in such a co? What is the risk/reward ratio? What if the chances of approval r only 20%? The new ratio? And if only 10%?

Back to "picking up."

Last wk, I picked up several gals outside the lifts in DC n TAM complex. There is one gal who is not young (born in 1985) but quite pretty n has my preferred body type. She is fair, 165 w/o shoes, 50 kg, nice straight legs, C boobs (natural she assured me) n big, firm n shapely butt (at least 35 plus) n small waist. Most importantly, she has the smallest wrists n forearms of all the PRC gals I hv seen. She said her wrists r as small as her 7 yo female cousin's! Her body is what I call a 尤物,better than KK n my 1st BAO-ee, etc. She has slender upper arms n shoulders too, though proportionately not as tiny bcos she used to carry merchandise up n down stairs while working in her cousin's shop in China. She is very feminine n submissive...

Unfortunately, she only has 10 days left on her visitor pass n has agreed to ST, otherwise I would love to BY her.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning to all samsters!

A special thank you to all esteemed bros here who hv contributed so many lively n interesting posts. Pls keep them coming!

Yeah, money n pussies. No money, no pussies. So let's talk money first.

I hv alluded to risk/reward ratio in all investments/trading. Let me give an example:

Supposing u invest in a biotech co which has a novel product awaiting FDA approval in 3 months. The stock price is now $5. Based on ur best analysis, the probability of approval is only 30%. However, if approved, the stock price could surge to $20, n if disapproved, the stock price could be cut in half to $2.5. Would u invest in such a co? What is the risk/reward ratio? What if the chances of approval r only 20%? The new ratio? And if only 10%?

Back to "picking up."

Last wk, I picked up several gals outside the lifts in DC n TAM complex. There is one gal who is not young (born in 1985) but quite pretty n has my preferred body type. She is fair, 165 w/o shoes, 50 kg, nice straight legs, C boobs (natural she assured me) n big, firm n shapely butt (at least 35 plus) n small waist. Most importantly, she has the smallest wrists n forearms of all the PRC gals I hv seen. She said her wrists r as small as her 7 yo female cousin's! Her body is what I call a 尤物,better than KK n my 1st BAO-ee, etc. She has slender upper arms n shoulders too, though proportionately not as tiny bcos she used to carry merchandise up n down stairs while working in her cousin's shop in China. She is very feminine n submissive...

Unfortunately, she only has 10 days left on her visitor pass n has agreed to ST, otherwise I would love to BY her.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wow...sounds like F maths....I only took C maths because I don't have a flair for calculations and numbers....not to mention I nearly flunk my physics!....the risk reward ratio is 1 to 2.4 thereabouts....

If cannot BY...the next best time is ST!...or maybe the other way...hahahaha...

Good to see u back bro WB...sorry for hijacking your thread to talk cock, I meant pussies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1