The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 11-12-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Visited this house after a long while since xiao xue left. Manage to have a glimpse of apple a month ago. Walked in today and realize apple is available so took her without hesitation. Pretty lady an ice burg when she doesn’t smile but when she smiles she appeals.

Went into the room took off clothes and headed to the shower. I didn’t know what to expect so I jus sit on the chair back facing. She did simple B2B rubbing and massaged my dick from below. After I flipped over she told me she hardly do service from the back. Then she sat on my thigh and gave a B2B massage and stroking my dick and 2IC. Then our faces got close and started to DFK. I was memorize each time she smile at me. she turned back facing me while I was seated and used her butt to rub my dick. Turned back front facing again and continued to sit in my lap and French. Washed up and proceeded to the room. I requested and she did a BBbJ while I was standing and smoking. She still continued sucking for me despite me finishing my cigg. Went to the bed and she continued nipple licking and BBBJ. I asked if I could lick for her and she obliged in a shy way. she lied down while I licked her for 5mins. Could feel she enjoyed it. Kept saying only to young and handsome man Omg. capped on. Did missionary, liked it when she used her legs to sandwich while missionary. Did sideways and doggie sideways till I eventually released my load.

Been here for 1 year plus and I haven’t chose her before. She said she not that service oriented but I felt she was decent. Probably a 7.5/10 in that department. What attracts me is her smile, her well done D cup boobs very handful and her shyness but opened up later. She’s pretty. Looks at 8/10. Overall 8.5/10. Will RTF.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Upped you for good FR, Apple is a fail safe. Looks wise not a natural beauty that will make you 心动. But good enough for you to sustain a healthy erection. If she was taller then even better but oh well in this current climate, beggars can't be choosers. I was a bit disappointed first time visit her, once she took off her heels, the height decreased dramatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Visited this house after a long while since xiao xue left. Manage to have a glimpse of apple a month ago. Walked in today and realize apple is available so took her without hesitation. Pretty lady an ice burg when she doesn’t smile but when she smiles she appeals.

Went into the room took off clothes and headed to the shower. I didn’t know what to expect so I jus sit on the chair back facing. She did simple B2B rubbing and massaged my dick from below. After I flipped over she told me she hardly do service from the back. Then she sat on my thigh and gave a B2B massage and stroking my dick and 2IC. Then our faces got close and started to DFK. I was memorize each time she smile at me. she turned back facing me while I was seated and used her butt to rub my dick. Turned back front facing again and continued to sit in my lap and French. Washed up and proceeded to the room. I requested and she did a BBbJ while I was standing and smoking. She still continued sucking for me despite me finishing my cigg. Went to the bed and she continued nipple licking and BBBJ. I asked if I could lick for her and she obliged in a shy way. she lied down while I licked her for 5mins. Could feel she enjoyed it. Kept saying only to young and handsome man Omg. capped on. Did missionary, liked it when she used her legs to sandwich while missionary. Did sideways and doggie sideways till I eventually released my load.

Been here for 1 year plus and I haven’t chose her before. She said she not that service oriented but I felt she was decent. Probably a 7.5/10 in that department. What attracts me is her smile, her well done D cup boobs very handful and her shyness but opened up later. She’s pretty. Looks at 8/10. Overall 8.5/10. Will RTF.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Time for Apple supporters to fall in it seems.

Post pandemic she was my first gal at 1820. I really like her very fair and voluptuous body and enjoy looking at her in the nude. Depending on on the angle and proximity the face can be beautiful or not.

After 7x or so I moved on to others but came back recently as there was no one else there. I would say that we have a bit of a relationship cause somethings happened in the past. The many RTF has led to law of diminishing returns. DFK is not so deep and free flowing and BBBJ lacks something. That said I enjoyed painting her thoroughly and her botak and neat pussy has much going for it in 69 and directly.

Had a satisfactory FJ in 3 positions and it was a nice change from my regular gals. She has much going for her and is so much better than so many of the other apples out there. In all she is a nice and service oriented gal.

Coitus with her has made me more horny, which I guess is a good thing.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-12-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After being out of action for some time, I visited GL and 1820 again. To my disappointment, Maserati has left our shores. Truly a fuck to remember for the times.

I chose girl number 9, Yingzi. I really like the way she presents herself and her face is quite pretty to me. Body is quite good and fair; but enhanced boobs which I don’t fancy. Skin is nice enough but not as fair as Maserati. I really like her hair which is the sexy girl type.

Pretty standard cat bath + BBBJ. No DFK. Also no cowgirl. Turns wet during the fuck. It’s a good commercial fuck but nothing like the highs that 1820 used to give.

RTF? I will because she looks like my ex.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small, SYT
Yingzi
C cup, small pink nipples, about 1.65m, mixed Chinese-Japanese
Lambor
B cup, about 1.7m
Ferrari
B cup, about 1.7m, vampy slut, pussy rub and DFK, seductress
Porsche
C cup, about 1.75m tall, DFK, BBBJ
Taozi
C cup, DFK, BBBJ

is this the correct stable list now?
Old 17-12-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
After being out of action for some time, I visited GL and 1820 again. To my disappointment, Maserati has left our shores. Truly a fuck to remember for the times.

I chose girl number 9, Yingzi. I really like the way she presents herself and her face is quite pretty to me. Body is quite good and fair; but enhanced boobs which I don’t fancy. Skin is nice enough but not as fair as Maserati. I really like her hair which is the sexy girl type.

Pretty standard cat bath + BBBJ. No DFK. Also no cowgirl. Turns wet during the fuck. It’s a good commercial fuck but nothing like the highs that 1820 used to give.

RTF? I will because she looks like my ex.

Normally short gals dont work for me. But Yinzhi is my lover. She is graceful and elegant and I get some variety of DFK. Her slim waist is lovely and best of all she seems to like her toes being sucked. So foot fetish satiated. A watermelon red manicure and pedicure would add to her allure. In any case I am abstaining till the new year to recalibrate my bond and my mind for a taste of the cherry...

Maserati was brilliant in the DFK department and was on my list. Hope I dont get flamed for the photo below (from her whattsapp proflle)

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 17-12-2023 at 01:53 PM. Reason: incomplete
Old 17-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Normally short gals dont work for me. But Yinzhi is my lover. She is graceful and elegant and I get some variety of DFK. Her slim waist is lovely and best of all she seems to like her toes being sucked. So foot fetish satiated. A watermelon red manicure and pedicure would add to her allure. In any case I am abstaining till the new year to recalibrate my bond and my mind for a taste of the cherry...

Maserati was brilliant in the DFK department and was on my list. Hope I dont get flamed for the photo below (from her whattsapp proflle)

Wah Maserati my first bonk in this house, haven't been back ever since I heard she left.
Old 17-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
Jimbo98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is house 18 open now?
Old 17-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Maserati was brilliant in the DFK department and was on my list.
Better than most girls on the DFK part. I can't forget the passionate DFK I had with her at the toilet area in this house. She's one of the few rare girls who are willing to DFK outside the room.
Old 22-12-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
studymug is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can share FR on Porsche? Bro bullterrier says she does DFK and BBBJ but cannot find any FRs about her
Old 22-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by studymug View Post
Any bros can share FR on Porsche? Bro bullterrier says she does DFK and BBBJ but cannot find any FRs about her
I was one of her first few customers. The girl is super proud of her looks and long legs. Complimenting her on those will get you brownie points.

Service is above average when I visited, eager to please but not over the top.

She came while riding on top of me, should be quite enjoy sex type.

Gives me vibes she's looking for 大哥 to take care of her so maybe taken already by now.

Got bored after a couple of visits.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pminion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: L18h20

Bros, I'm going down tmr.
Anyone can recommend some exceptional DFK girls in this current stable?
I know most have said that they do provide DFK but CAT200 must up standard ah
Bonus points if they have fair skinned and pretty face
Old 25-12-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Better than most girls on the DFK part. I can't forget the passionate DFK I had with her at the toilet area in this house. She's one of the few rare girls who are willing to DFK outside the room.
wow, you super yah, DFK at the toilet area
Old 25-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qqsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I was one of her first few customers. The girl is super proud of her looks and long legs. Complimenting her on those will get you brownie points.

Service is above average when I visited, eager to please but not over the top.

She came while riding on top of me, should be quite enjoy sex type.

Gives me vibes she's looking for 大哥 to take care of her so maybe taken already by now.

Got bored after a couple of visits.
Thanks bro, planning to pay her a visit. What do you mean by she’s looking for大哥to take care of her and she is already taken?
Old 26-12-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
wow, you super yah, DFK at the toilet area
Why not? Some WLs are open to do that outside the room like staircase, corridor, sitting area lol. Done it many times with the door open as well lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1